It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stop Protesting!-It's a Trap!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 05:40 PM
link   
First, everyone was saying that we didn't have the guts to protest and start a revolution, you were wrong.
Do you think that we will let the government take our sons, daughters and our 80 year old blind grandma to a FEMA camp without saying or doing anything?
Do you know what would happen if they even try to do this?
Keep protesting and come up with plans, don't let them scare you, you have been scared your whole life, it is time to make things right.

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 05:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Elieser

I know I'm brainwashed, all I can think about is terrorism, and terrorists. I won't even shop in large malls anymore.

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 07:11 PM
link   
I am sure that this will continue also:

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 07:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Elieser

I think we don't stand a chance as citizens. Some may win, but you're talking about the largest army in the world. It would be the Afghanistan war all over again-a bunch of people shooting shotguns at army tanks.

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 07:42 PM
link   
Good flipping grief... WTF are people supposed to do? Protest, riot, troll the interwebz, stick their heads up their as... Oh I mean in the sand... Something has to change. There are more of us than the big bad PTB... Nobody wants to be inconvenienced, or lose their precious little modern luxuries... I'm tired of hearing and reading the OWS bashing... If the OWS haters just on this website alone started coordinating their own protest, then I'd have respect. I'll be waiting sweethearts.....

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 08:05 PM
link   
reply to post by SilverStarGazer

Well not trying to bash anyone at all, you must be looking to argue.
I'm saying it's pointless, this isn't Egypt, we aren't going to get crazy, their is no need for it, we want jobs, etc. I support OWS, I think we are all being tricked though.

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 08:11 PM
link   
reply to post by SilverStarGazer

Exactly, that is how I feel, so many smart people in here that know exactly what is going on and know who the people involved in all the corruption are but yet they sit here and bitch and moan instead of leading this group of people that are willing to do something about the things that we have been bitching and moaning about in here for years, great minds going to waste without acomplishing anything to help when it counts.

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 08:20 PM
link   
Hey OP your You Tube link has been removed...
Here is another link for everyone, to watch on. Interesting vid I am still watching it

www.putlocker.com...#

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 08:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Epsillion70

Thank you so much I couldn't find it. I am going to buy the movie anyway from their web site, you'd figure he would just hand it out for free, so he is kind of a hypocrite, but whatever.

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 08:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Elieser

I never said don't do anything at all, this just isn't working. "Smart People" do things legally, pay the fee, and get what they want. OWS is sitting outside of Wall Street asking (bitching) for free college. I am paying for my college right now, why can't everyone else. We don't even have a clear message for OWS, is the point to get free college? To get homeless people off the street? Or what?
I know we need a change, but this is only going to lead to violence, and you and I and everyone else here knows that.
You know why I didn't go to OC? So I don't get arrested, and I know their has to be a better way. We need people representing Wall Street with some legal knowledge, do something to get the people some rights to stay, and not be beaten.

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 08:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by samlf3rd
reply to post by Elieser

I never said don't do anything at all, this just isn't working. "Smart People" do things legally, pay the fee, and get what they want. OWS is sitting outside of Wall Street asking (bitching) for free college. I am paying for my college right now, why can't everyone else. We don't even have a clear message for OWS, is the point to get free college? To get homeless people off the street? Or what?
I know we need a change, but this is only going to lead to violence, and you and I and everyone else here knows that.
You know why I didn't go to OC? So I don't get arrested, and I know their has to be a better way. We need people representing Wall Street with some legal knowledge, do something to get the people some rights to stay, and not be beaten.

great post..

Why has this lead to "If you don't love peace you must love treason" on the side of the "peaceful protesting"
sorry... fighting Americans is not what I signed up for.... I'm not the only one that thinks that way

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 08:48 PM
link   
reply to post by samlf3rd

I'd rather voice opposition to stupid jerks than be silent. I'm not going believe in the so called Fema camps until I'm locked up in one. A more valid concern should be the American prison industrial complex. It's not a conspiracy. It is a reality.

Many people have been put to death for crimes that they did not commit. And many people who should be locked up for life aren't. The Marines ought to be locked up for life. But here in America we applaud the corporate death squads.

I'm so sick and tired of this half truth marathon the masses are running that I'm going to kill myself. I've had enough.

See you dolts later. Yeah it's a trap. And I'd rather blow my brains out than continue to take the bait.

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 08:58 PM
link   
reply to post by RightWingAvenger

Good thing you live in America and can express your opinion without being put in a "Fema" camp right?

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 08:59 PM
link   

oh yikes, that looked bad. That guy was bleeding and looked really disoriented. Not the same thing as a bit of mace or getting your tent chucked into a pile.

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 09:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThirdEyeofHorus

oh yikes, that looked bad. That guy was bleeding and looked really disoriented. Not the same thing as a bit of mace or getting your tent chucked into a pile.

Yeah but people are getting raped and murdered in the camps... Wheres the rest of the story, how do we not know this wasn't incurred in the camp...

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 11:32 PM
link   
who knows, may some ppl will get a wild hair up there ass and fight for there rights

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 12:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69
TPTB presently do not have a "Global" political body of the masses.
OWS promoting a "Global Revolution" under one banner will in fact deliver one right to their doorstep.

Just an observation

Really buddy? It's what they want.. I guess we shouldn't provide opposition to it until it comes into effect.. yeah it will be much easier to deal with once its set firmly in place..

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 12:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by navy_vet_stg3
reply to post by SLAYER69

BINGO!!!! Those protesting don't understanding that the anarchists who are running the OWS show are simply handing EVERYONE'S freedoms over to TPTB.

Anarchists run the show? Can you site some sources on that?

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 01:29 AM
link   

Close your eyes... count to ten... I'm sure everything ethically wrong and "bad" in this world will go away all by itself.

Nobody move, nobody gets hurt?
edit on 18-11-2011 by ColCurious because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 04:49 AM
link   

People are like Sheeple they blindly follow any Shepherd who talks smooth and soothing things to them.

All this entire Occupy Movement and it's growing radicalism will bring about is Martial Law,Agenda 21 and Rex84 right down the line.

Is that the real change you want? The thing is that is exactly what the Shadow Government wants to happen.

Food for though.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join