It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Retired Philadelphia Police Captain Raymond Lewis arrested at OWS in full uniform!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 10:27 AM
link   
Retired Philly Police Chief Captain Raymond Lewis, who has been encouraging the NYPD to watch the movie Inside Job was arrested today while protesting at OWS in full uniform!

This is a man who is standing up for the truth, and for the people he was paid to serve and protect! We the people of the United States of America!

We need more officers like him to wake up and see the truth!

Thank-you Captain Lewis!
Captain Lewis arrested

Captain Lewis arrest

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 10:34 AM
link   
well he's retired anyway so the fact that he was wearing a uniform doesnt matter..

here a highway patrol pulled over a MARKED police car for speeding, and arrested the officer in full uniform..

who waches the watchers?
edit on 17-11-2011 by k1k1to because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 10:37 AM
link   
So the out of town Police Captain gets to Occupy a cell for awhile. (sigh) That is a shame. He's an old retired cop just trying to be relevant again. I kinda feel bad for the guy. Ever wonder what happens to lifetime cops when they have no job left to focus their entire life around?

In all reality..He knew he was going to be arrested. No doubt in his mind. He said as much on his first interview for LiveStream the other night in Zuccotti park. Well, he got his wish and he got his 5 minutes of fame. I'm sure NYPD will show him the respect his retired position ought to grant him. In all seriousness...I do respect the man for having the courage to show up like that in full dress uniform. It accomplishes nothing but moral support, but the guy still has courage. Hats off to him for that.

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 10:38 AM
link   
This has already been posted and is being discussed here.

Please continue the dicussion in the above linked thread.

Thank You.

Thread Closed.

new topics

top topics

join