It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

OWS Civil Disobedience Tipping Point In Zuccotti Park and in LA NOW.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Fractured.Facade

Originally posted by moonzoo7
www.youtube.com...

This is the live feed for LA. I need multiple screens to watch all of this!
I hear Portland and other cities are getting more active as well.

That is NOT from today's events.. It was uploaded on Sep 24, 2011

FYI

Fixed it. Thanks for letting me know

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 12:01 PM
link   
Another live stream here, showing Los Angeles...

www.livestream.com...

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Oh yes yes one step closer to DHS , homeland is not happy, OWS domestic threat, not in the from of violence, not yet, but of free trade, and commerce. Step right up block that door your hurting no one but your self, you think the cops are bad know wait till the feds step in.

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 12:04 PM
link   
Keith Olbermann Rocks. Here's a very articulate, cogent commentary.

www.spikednation.com...

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Doesn't look like anybody showed up on the left coast. Stick a fork in it and watch the money disappear

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 12:14 PM
link   
Be careful...to quote a famous American robber baron of the past, "I can hire one-half of the working class to kill the other half."

Hopefully the police will start using their head for something besides a riot helmet and join the people in exercising their 1st ammendment right to assemble and engage in free speech.

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by moonzoo7
Keith Olbermann Rocks. Here's a very articulate, cogent commentary.

www.spikednation.com...

I am not a fan of Olbermann, not at all, but I must admit that commentary was well worth the listen. A lot of food for thought. Thanks for posting the link.

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 12:29 PM
link   
CNN just reported that protesters plan on marching across the Brooklyn Bridge, which will probably result in more arrest, and they also have a plan to Occupy the Subways, which I believe is the most dumbest thing these people could possibly do, tactically, socially, and on every level possible.

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 12:29 PM
link   
reply to post by moonzoo7

It sucks... I friggin hate agreeing with Keith.

Another reason to loathe the corrupt for bringing us to this sad state of affairs :[

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 02:32 PM
link   
A couple of the arrests in L.A. today.

I'm not sure who was the most aggressive here. The kid ignoring orders from the police, the bicycle cops that threw him on the ground, or the cameramen running around in a frenzy to get their shot. Things got a little tense there for a minute.

Whoops, just noticed the date in the video name.. but it is from this morning, the 17th.

edit on 17-11-2011 by lernmore because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 02:34 PM
link   
I hear OWS is planning to block off the subways.

Apparently the super rich use subways.

This only hurts normal people, may even cost some their jobs, but hey it makes sense... Right?

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by GringoViejo
I hear OWS is planning to block off the subways.

Apparently the super rich use subways.

This only hurts normal people, may even cost some their jobs, but hey it makes sense... Right?

hahah awesome.. Yeah also lets be realistic... I'm pretty sure blocking the B of A building is only hurting the clerks and middle management.... Most CEO's don't go to work everyday

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 04:53 AM
link   
reply to post by moonzoo7

What these protestors do not realize is that Washington DC is the problem along with every state capitol and that is where their Occupations should be mainly located.

Sheeple.

nuff said.

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 05:50 AM
link   
21 peaceful protestors arrested in Las Vegas Day of Action protest. First protest incident since the movement started in which people get arrested (lately it's been getting attention for its unique lack of incidents with the police). They were sitting on Las Vegas Blvd. (which was blocked off for the protest by police anyway) and arrested for civil disobedience. This was about a quarter of the whole group in attendance. Videos and photo gallery here:

jazoovian.wordpress.com...
edit on 18-11-2011 by jazoof because: left out # arrested

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 10:13 AM
link   
reply to post by jazoof

awesome maybe now they will go back home

top topics

<< 1   >>

join