It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The cover up as to God's gender

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 09:38 AM
link   
The cover up as to God's gender was very successful. There is no book in the bible being true about God's gender. Not even the books Jesus' words are in. Proving that Jesus is with the cover up. There is also no Christian religion teaching the truth to God's gender.

What is being covered up, even by that Jesus character, is that God's true gender is female. Why? Just to please the men who ruled the world back in the days.

Jesus is revealed as all for the cover up. As you've read Jesus makes out God the heavenly Father (a he).

My source is God Herself. The only actually good alpha female will have a few two-way communications with her elect in some other format of communication unknown to the planet's so called know-it-alls who are not elect.

The God I know is radically sexual, and full of desire, in an elect's uttermost desireable ways. Do you all even know what this means for the elect when up in paradise? I think you do.

No religion has things 100% right. No book has things 100% right. Just the elect can attain certain things 100% right, let the motherly God provide them.

How can so many of you not get the slightest inkling that God is female? The cover up doesn't need to be any longer. This isn't the days written about in history books anymore. Let the wrong know.

edit on 17-11-2011 by WarJohn because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 09:44 AM
link   
1. what do you see GOD and the CREATOR of ALL as?

2. the LAMB calles the written in the great books FATHER.

3. its understood that with some who are part of the HIVE that YES QUEENS are SPawned and YES to the HIVE the Queen is GOD. That is why I ask what is GOD to you and what is the CREATOR to you. Because GOD written in the great books of EA* seems to be a male.. And GOD taught to ancient / modern man of Earth can possibley be ET or ALIEN. The CREATOR tho can be as you spoke in the OP if gener related at all...

edit on 11/17/11 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 09:45 AM
link   
reply to post by WarJohn

IMhumbleO we were created in His image. That refers to our spirit energy, the soul, NOT the body. I am amazed at how many people think of Him as a human being! He is way way beyond the human body.

Also, once again, in my humble opion, we refer to 'Him' because in this world we have shaped our culture in such a way that the man, the father is the breadwinner, the provider, the strength. (Though, in modern society this is fast fading.) We refer to Him as male because He is the Father.

God is way way WAAAAAYYYYYY beyond sex.

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 09:47 AM
link   
reply to post by WarJohn

You say that God is female....very interesting. Please give to me some sources...written in historical records that agree with you.

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 09:51 AM
link   
Well, I think it just came down to two choices. Man or Woman? But since women seemed to be looked down upon back then, they just went with the obvious choice.

Personally, I think the creator is pure spirit and energy beyond anyones imagination. Something we as humans will never understand.

Like Chimps trying to learn quantum physics.

We will never understand.

Lets not try to undertand, but just go with the flow and order of our universe.

In the end, when we die, thats when we just might get it.

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 09:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by WarJohn
The cover up as to God's gender was very successful. There is no book in the bible being true about God's gender. Not even the books Jesus' words are in. Proving that Jesus is with the cover up. There is also no Christian religion teaching the truth to God's gender.

What is being covered up, even by that Jesus character, is that God's true gender is female. Why? Just to please the men who ruled the world back in the days.

Jesus is revealed as all for the cover up. As you've read Jesus makes out God the heavenly Father (a he).

My source is God Herself. The only actually good alpha female will have a few two-way communications with her elect in some other format of communication unknown to the planet's so called know-it-alls who are not elect.

The God I know is radically sexual, and full of desire, in an elect's uttermost desireable ways. Do you all even know what this means for the elect when up in paradise? I think you do.

No religion has things 100% right. No book has things 100% right. Just the elect can attain certain things 100% right, let the motherly God provide them.

How can so many of you not get the slightest inkling that God is female? The cover up doesn't need to be any longer. This isn't the days written about in history books anymore. Let the wrong know.

edit on 17-11-2011 by WarJohn because: (no reason given)

And where is your facts to present this? Being an "elect" based on invisible decree declaring God a Female is not proof.

Matter of fact reading your post, you seem fanatical.

Just my opinion of course.

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 09:53 AM
link   
reply to post by WarJohn

Here we go, this should be an interesting thread.....

I personally believe in a Great Goddess and Great God as being creators of ALL....If we were made in their image, than there must be an entity that at least has the ability divide itself into two ....I could go on and on but have get going...
edit on 17-11-2011 by Starwise because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13

On Star Trek, women are called "Sir". Does that make the Capt of Voyager a man? No, just the boss.

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 09:55 AM
link   
I'd agree the most supreme being is probably female. And I like your comments about a 'cover up'. S&F!

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 09:55 AM
link   
reply to post by WarJohn

These femals if what is said is true would of been the femal versions of the Early GODS or Extraterrestials. These are FEMAL ANNUNAKI - Lilith is said to of been ADAMS first wife. Best I can come up with. Again GODS and CREATOR dont know if the same but can be a possibility.
Antu
Ki
Damkina
Ninki, aka Nin-khursag
Inanna
Eresh-kigal
Lilith

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 09:57 AM
link   

reply to post by WarJohn

Lilith

Her, Tell me about her.

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by UnlimitedSky
reply to post by WarJohn

IMhumbleO we were created in His image. That refers to our spirit energy, the soul, NOT the body. I am amazed at how many people think of Him as a human being! He is way way beyond the human body.

Also, once again, in my humble opion, we refer to 'Him' because in this world we have shaped our culture in such a way that the man, the father is the breadwinner, the provider, the strength. (Though, in modern society this is fast fading.) We refer to Him as male because He is the Father.

God is way way WAAAAAYYYYYY beyond sex.

Gen 1:26 And God said, Let us make man in our image after our likeness…

Well since it wasn't only GOD, as described by the use of 'OUR'...i question the entire validity of Christian beliefs about the origins of humanity and the resulting "assessment" of how "good" you were in life and what your fate will be...simply because of the denial of every christian that the word OUR is actually significant and worth exploring...

edit on 17/11/11 by jrmcleod because: (no reason given)

+2 more 
link   
reply to post by WarJohn

Anthropomorphizing a supreme being is pure folly.

link   

Originally posted by Frankenchrist

On Star Trek, women are called "Sir". Does that make the Capt of Voyager a man? No, just the boss.

Yes but do they also address the sir femal capt as a he or she?

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 10:01 AM
link   
reply to post by WarJohn

I am not certain I understand why Gods' gender would even be of a concern. If you discount the entire bible which clearly states "man" was made "in Gods image" as God speaks. .
If you indeed..Discount that, why would it even be important to anyone?
I can think of only one reason why anyone would want to prove a gender with respect to God. So that if they are that gender they may place themselves slightly above others who are not the same?
God is spirit, and we are an image. Gender has nothing to do with it, and that is why the bible does not even enter into that argument. Concerning God, gender is irrelevant.
That is why gender is not addressed in his Word. He has told his elect. He has told us by revealing in his word. What is important concerning this matter is....it really isn't important.
DH

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 10:02 AM
link   

reply to post by WarJohn

Lilith

Her, Tell me about her.

Research her within the book of TOBIT data.

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 10:03 AM
link   
A lot people think Jesus was a white guy. If you want to think or believe that "GOD" is a female, then you can. It's obvious that the truth or facts for that matter have no place in Christian society. People just make up whatever they want about the Bible, follow only what they want to, and ignore the stuff they don't. Whatever, to each their own I say.

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 10:05 AM
link   
God in todays world is mostly loved by americans. So make God american, it's a prude and asexual genderless thing

Seriosuyl: Why should it even matter?
God doesn't exist, it's a creature from a badly written fairy tale. What's next? Discussions if the witch from Hansel & Gretel was really a woman? Maybe Robin Hood was really a girl?

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 10:07 AM
link   
Did you know the more you focus on God's human characteristics, the less Godly s/he is?

Anything that is anthropomorphised is made to look human.

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 10:08 AM
link   

reply to post by WarJohn

Lilith

Her, Tell me about her.

Research her within the book of TOBIT data.

Ok I read a quick narrative, Holy crap! They need to make this into a movie!!!

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join