It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NEWS: Michael Jackson Paid $2 Million to Another Accuser

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2004 @ 08:50 PM
link   
Yet another revelation emerged today in the case of the self proclaimed "king of pop". The bizarre world of Michael jackson has been delivered yet another allegation of sexual abuse on a young boy. According to the following report being made public now, an allegation that Jackson bribed the then 12 year old son of an employee at his Neverland ranch in 1990, and the bribe at an estimated $2 Million was meant to urge the alleged victim to not accuse Jackson of child molestation. This was before the 1993 case when yet another boy made allegations of abuse at the hands of Jackson but was dismissed after the boy and family recieved a payment out of court. A time when Jackson would have hoped these allegations against him would "just leave him alone". These new allegations now will be exposed tonight during a Dateline NBC television program...

MTV.com/News Full Article

In the midst of Michael Jackson's current legal battle, another new allegation has come to light that he bribed the son of an employee at his Neverland ranch not to accuse him of child molestation.

"Dateline NBC" will report on Friday night (September 3) that in 1990 Jackson paid the 12-year-old boy $2 million to keep him from filing charges, according to The Associated Press.

Retired Santa Barbara County Sheriff Jim Thomas, who is now an NBC news analyst, will explain how his office investigated the singer in 1993 for paying another boy between $15 million and $20 million, and how during that investigation, they uncovered information about the first boy.

According to Thomas, many of the boys interviewed over the years regarding their interactions with Jackson have said that they "spent time in his bedroom, but that nothing had happened." He further told the AP that the boy who made the accusation in 1990 did not file charges, nor did he want to testify for fear that his friends "would think he was homosexual".

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

Michael Jackson responded to these allegations as "untrue" (Fox News)

This has to be one of the most unusual humans ever, speaking of the entertainer Michael Jackson. Could he be a victim of his own strange world?

He has made himself, and re-made himself over and over again, but could Michael Jackson be guilty of such crimes against children? That would now be in the hands of a California Court.

How many more will now come forward with allegations?

For his sake, I hope Jackson is guilty of nothing more than being very unusual and quite strange.

Only time and the courts will decide now.

Other Sources:

Report: Michael Jackson Paid $2 Million to Another Accuser

Michael Jackson Paid Millions to Another Accuser

Michael Jackson pays 2 million US dollars to another accuser

Links from Thesmokinggun.com Archive:

Some of these pages include actual court documents and may contain graphic descriptions of sexual abuse...

The account provided to investigators by the teenage boy who has accused Jackson
of molestation. (10 pages)

Jacko: The Purloined Letters

Michael Jackson's $15 Million Payoff

[edit on 9-3-2004 by Valhall]

[edit on 4-9-2004 by UM_Gazz]

posted on Sep, 3 2004 @ 11:23 PM
link   
The answer is plain. HeHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Give me a break. Do you people really think he isn't guilty?

He's the biggest molester out there.

He sleeps with kids at his big playground. He hangs his kid out the window. All these idiots follow him. What A SUPER PUNK!

haaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

WHY ARE WE EVEN DISCUSING THIS? The King is STILL turning in his grave because his trash kid knew about the freak.

SCREW HIM!!!!!

posted on Sep, 3 2004 @ 11:30 PM
link   
I like most of Michael's music, but all the accusations is upsetting. Another kid? Come on. Chris Rock said that another kid saying Michael Jackson molested him would be like finding another dead white lady at O.J.'s house. I always thought that was funny.

posted on Sep, 3 2004 @ 11:37 PM
link   
pedophilia can be very expensive.

posted on Sep, 3 2004 @ 11:39 PM
link   
OJ was guilty as hell too.

He waited on the fence and saw them kissing and freaked. He had money.

Oh and edit: That is funny. I always did like Cris Rock!

[edit on 3-9-2004 by TexasConspiracyNut]

posted on Sep, 3 2004 @ 11:50 PM
link   
Oh and for those of you that think he is as good as gold, he sure is wasting a bunch of millions paying kids instead of lawyers!!!!!!!!!! HehHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

What a PUNK!!!!!!!!!!1

posted on Sep, 4 2004 @ 06:06 AM
link   
I guess a deeper question is... Could Michael Jackson be already tried and convicted by the media even before his trial in a court of law?

Logic will tell you that where there is smoke there is fire.

These after all are just allegations.... Right?

Paying millions of dollars to children and their parents to keep these allegations out of court would seem as an act of guilt. However does that alone mean he is guilty?

Either Michael Jackson is a child molester, or he one of the strangest and most unusual people ever.

posted on Sep, 4 2004 @ 06:10 AM
link   
Here is my question: He is quilty as sin, but how many people would have settled for the money if it was your kid that was molested? Id presue him to the ends of the earth and make him pay....

posted on Sep, 4 2004 @ 06:54 AM
link   
Id take the money and not put my child thru the ringer. Getting a BJ is not the end of the world, but i feel that the scrutiny, invasive media, intimidating courts, and just the general frenzy that the issue of child molestation creates, also contributes negativly against the victim and their abillity to cope with being abused. (so many victims of sex abuse became traumatized about sex for the rest of their life...its not that sex is wrong, but that adults and children doing it is...yet the overall circus surrounding this could screw them up sexually instead of allowing them to understand it wasnt them at fault)
take the $$$, get a good therapist to help your kid work out his feelings about what happened and lessen the scaring by keeping a sensitive and private matter PRIVATE. The $$$ will aid this healing.

While i respect Jackson for his artistry,
i think he is guilty
and predict after his conviction, he will kill himself.

new topics

top topics

join