It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia and The War on Terror

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2004 @ 08:50 PM
link   
Does any one else agree with me that all of the attacks on Russia are a reflection of how well the U.S. is doing against terrorism right now? Instead of wasting all of our money, time and effort in Iraq, we could have been helping Russia or even preventing the attacks that occured. It seems to me that after the U.S. invaded Iraq, the War on Terror became just as important as the War on Drugs. And all the White House had to say about the school being seized was that it was a reminder how far terrorists will go. They didn't say anything about a plan to go into Russia and help get rid of these terrorists(which we should being doing), because they are too busy with the campaign and Iraq. The War Against Terrorism is merely a campaign issue, but no more serious actions are being done to help win it.

posted on Sep, 4 2004 @ 06:06 AM
link   
I don't think Russia would allow the US into their country or into their fights. The US would prove a valuable ally but the fighting in Chechnya is damn hard and it is really horrific stuff.

thanks,
drfunk

posted on Sep, 4 2004 @ 07:31 AM
link   
Well now also War Against Cruel Regimes is important
And WarAgainstProliferationOfWMD

posted on Sep, 4 2004 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by TenaciousGuy
Does any one else agree with me that all of the attacks on Russia are a reflection of how well the U.S. is doing against terrorism right now? Instead of wasting all of our money, time and effort in Iraq, we could have been helping Russia or even preventing the attacks that occured. It seems to me that after the U.S. invaded Iraq, the War on Terror became just as important as the War on Drugs.

No, after Sept. 11, 2001, the War on Terror became just as important as the War on Drugs.

Also, Russia didn't ask for the U.S.'s help, though I'm sure the U.S. would be there if the Russians did.

new topics

top topics

join