It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kids coming up with odd things, need your thoughts

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 05:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Pixie777

hi Pixie777

Children perceive much more than we do as adults. As we grow up, we are told that our invisible friend is not real...etc...so all of us when we are children are taught that the things we see are not real, it is just our imagination.

I had an experience I did my best to deny (part of the training) and yet my cats reacted obviously (they had not had the benefit of the training)

now... from that I considered as a matter of observation... well, perhaps I am crazy and this did not happen? but how can I explain or write off my cats reaction?

I can't.

I think the issue here is, we must accept that our eyes see within a certain range and our hearing is also limited... for eg:

a dog will hear a high pitched whistle and we will not..

and their eyesight is different to humans which means they can see things we can't.

so fact is, our sight and hearing is limited. Compound that with an upbringing that reduces phenomena as 'imagination' ... and it becomes very clear we are inept in many things.

The only thing I will offer up with regard to your consciousness is that children do not have the vocabulary skills or knowledge to decipher or recount an experience... so take what has been said and evaluate it...

how would you explain this if you were a child?

what sounds like the words that were used?
It may take some time, but the child that is providing the info can only do so with the understanding that they have...

interesting that the kids are all within a certain age range: 7 - 10

I would if I were you, get out a notepad and pen and do a word find or possible meanings of the words the children have said.

edit on 23-11-2011 by Thurisaz because: format

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 11:06 AM
link   
Kids have an amazing imaginations at these ages. And they also use them to project fear. They use it to figure things out.

My kid insists he is a professional soccer player.

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Minori
Ok so I took a time out, my brain was on overdrive. Have we made any connections yet?? I think I might be on to something.....I started with Asherah, which led me to Baal. I almost instantly saw the connection, but before I put my theory out there I am still researching. Here is a hint, wormwood. Not sure if anyone else has made that connection. I truly thank you for the post, it has got my spiritual self reeling. Bells and whistles over here. It is hard to determine when a message comes across whether it was intended for self, or for others. This situation might serve a dual purpose, it has certainly caused me to think.

PLPL

I am Very interested in hearing your idea. I have been researching Many different topics for all of the things happening lately. I have come to the same conclusion as many, That we are indeed in the Last Days. I Hold Dear to the Teachings of the Word of God. Because of that I have been accused of trying to make things fit into what I believe. Everything I have seen and read, all the unexplained events, messages, kids visions, ufo sightings, Astronomical events, and governmental/political alignments, have all pointed me back to the Bible. I also believe that we are actually in Tribulation right now and very close to the beginning of the Great Tribulation, I do not believe any of the seals have been broken as of yet, I believe this is part of "Shortening those days for the elect". This Theory would also correspond to the Tetrad moons (blood red, black sun) of 2015 (I am by no means trying to give a date for the return of Christ, simply reitterating what was given to us in the Bible), which corresponds to the Jewish festivals.. I am in the middle of gathering all of this information Ive found and pieced together, and putting on paper.

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 06:56 PM
link   
I would cleanse the house by walking through it with burning sage and a white candle also have some one sweep the room always towards the door and eventually all out of the house. Make a big deal about it with your child telling them to put all there energy toward pushing it out. Tell them to yell if they want and tell what ever is bothering them to go away. The worst thing that could happen is your house will smell like sage for a bit, but its a well known ritualistic healing that will only do good things for you and your home, as well as give your child a chance to assert there emotional authority so they know that they are not weak and always in charge of their personal space.

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 08:46 PM
link   
Pixie,

If I were you, I Would ask your kid how to get into this bubble or how to create one. Talk to her like if she was an adult, your kid might be prophesying the 2nd coming and you don't even know it. Your kid could save your family and your life.

Get details from this thing that she is seeing, trust me. You may want to know more about this.

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join