It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kids coming up with odd things, need your thoughts

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 09:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Pixie777

Hi again, Pixie777, thanks for posting. I have a 10 year old, and he sees and hears "lizardmen" (his words) who tell him they are coming to make us all slaves, and eat the children. Funny, but way back in 1961 my Grandpa said pretty much the same things to me. Others who have studied this phenomenon have talked about them, and been ridiculed half to death for it.

Children are a great deal more receptive to these things, and many children are what some call "Indigo." These children have a strong connection to the collective consciousness field, and make use of it. There has been a Hybrid Program going on for many years now, and there are many other things beyond human understanding going on. Ever heard the term "War in Heaven"?
From that site:

Although this will be yet another disturbing article for some, data is data. This report is not intended as fear-mongering, but intended to create a better awareness of the end game of ET. We have a serious problem on our hands and apparently Uncle Sam is doing very little to stop it, perhaps intentionally. Some of what you will read here will be graphic to those with a weak stomach, but this is required to present the evidence as it is. It’s time we stopped kidding ourselves about those “lights in the sky.” If anyone even remotely thinks that all UFOs are just advanced Earth aircraft, from our future or that they are simply aliens on a sight-seeing tour, they need to have their head examined... perhaps by a veterinarian. Recent events combined with new research illustrates that there is a very real and existing threat to Earth’s sovereignty. It may be the real reason why the UK is no longer hiding what is taking place. Perhaps the UK government already knows that out-right war is eminent

Wake up, America, wake up World. Soon we will all have to stand together in Love, or we lose everything. It is a choice to make, a personal choice. Not all will ascend, not yet being ready, and many will ascend only to "fall" back into 3D life again. Together we are a power to be reckoned with, alone we are just....alone.

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 09:29 AM
link   
I'm going to get back to you guys in a bit, right now, I have to do the mom thing
Supper and .. and .. and, hubby will be home in a bit, and tons to do. So I'll be back, right now I'm at the beginning of page 4
Thank you everybody for all your advise and thoughts so far, I appreciate everything so much, and if I seem dismissive, I am keeping what you said in mind, just in case. I never completely and totally dismiss anything, because there is always the off-chance that there's something I haven't thought of, I know that.

There are some, that I haven't directly replied to, please keep an eye out for a U2U, I may decide to talk to you on a more personal level.

And can whoever is asking for sunny weather please stop or be more specific, it's being directed to where I am, we're melting here!
It's been almost 2 weeks of 38 + degrees C here, enough already! Little one came in from outside a little earlier, and says to me that the solar flares of last week is melting her skin, yup, she does hear me talk about stuff, as I said, I hangout in the fragile earth forum mainly
. No mystery in that comment, I know exactly where that one came from
I must say, I'm pretty chuffed, my little 8 yr old knows all about solar flares

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 09:39 AM
link   

I for one do not believe that Atlantis is a myth, in fact, the Gods and Goddesses of Old came from there, they were the founders of Ancient Egypt, and other high civilizations now gone. The problem is humanity has been altered, were have been taught to hate, and make war. We spend our resources on weapons instead of food, and people go hungry. Civilizations like this always bite the dust. There are no exceptions.

I made a thread all about Dragons, and their presence in History, HERE.
There are many stories about an alien invasion, and many believe this will happen.
In what must be a historic first, a high official of the Vatican and a Hebrew scholar discussed the issue of Extraterrestrials and the Creation of Man, and though different from each other in upbringing, background, religion, and methodology, nevertheless arrived at common conclusions:

• Yes, extraterrestrials can and do exist on other planets.
• Yes, they can be more advanced than us.
• Yes, materially, Man could have been fashioned from a pre-existing sentient being. www.bibliotecapleyades.net/esp_vatican.htm

Keep me in the loop here, will ya?

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 09:50 AM
link   
Before I go off to do the mom thing, I wanted to share a song with everyone that I found while trying to find something on 'she who walks'. It's not related, the person was just thanking somebody who calls themselves "she who walks" for sharing, which is why it came up in my search. I found it hauntingly beautiful, true, and sad at the same time. I haven't listened to the song, or watched his video yet, I just really enjoyed the words and I hope you all enjoy it too:

This has always been one of my favorite Howard Jones songs. I have been working on a video using his song. Thanks for sharing She Who Walks words of wisdom.

"Guardians of The Breath"

They were guardians of the breath
Trusted with those precious chances
Keeping gaia from the fear of death
Balances must be defended

To take only what they must
(borrowed from the future)
Live in lovers of a global home
(our children will remember)

Guardians slept while comfort came
The vapours poison, the acid rain fell
The spirit cut from earthly bounds
The creature stirred the pain

How much abuse can she take
(awake from your dreamtime)
The lines are drawn our justice awaits
(will the guardians surrender)

The forest bare, a desert born
The life pushed out
They sold her cheaply
All for a shilling for next weeks treat
A marvel that had taken ten thousand years

To take only what they must
(borrowed from the future)
Live in lovers of a global home
(our children will remember)

They are guardians of the breath
Trusted with those precious chances
They are guardians of the breath
Balances must be defended

Listen here: www.jango.com...

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Pixie the children see and understand things that we adults cannot comprehend.The adults usually dismiss all that as fantasies and overactive imagination and they hardly listen to what the kids have to say.In this case they are lucky to have you near them.

not the man IN the moon, the dragon NEXT to the moon he is coming to eat the adults.

In my opinion this is the key-phrase that you must try and find out who is the man in the moon and how the kid knows about him.Try to find out if your daughter or your friend's daughter know about the man in the moon and if he is the one who told them about the dragons.
I'm sorry if i missed it,but did you say how your daughter knows about the dragons?She saw them,someone told her about it,she dreamed about it?
Also the drawing thing that another poster suggested is a good idea.

Thanks for posting this and keep us informed.

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Yes I did miss they part where you say you "Home School" there is a lot of text here in this chit chat lol. THere is no reason for your hostility I meant no offense. Sorry for my snarkyness but let me explain.

Have you ever heard extraordinary circumstances call for extraordinary measures? When I hear the moon doing strange things I have to call BS...now don't get me wrong I think amazing things, paranormal things happen all the time. But the moon...well it is almost always in sight of someone else. And well usually by amateur or professional astronomers. And I love the moon so I had to speak up if it did something so completely out of the normal for the moon. People claim things all the time doesn't make them true, nor am I calling you or your son a liar. But these things have to have some sort of explaination more than one or two witnesses or other proof or its just conjecture.

This is an open forum and I am welcome to post if it is on topic and I think that it was very relevant, you can disagree but it was still on the topic of what you discussed.

Now if you want me to get esoteric... fine. I once had too much chinese food and had a vision of the reason we get so stuffed at holidays was because dragons (reptilians) where coming back for the harvest (in the bible). Is that a better answer

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pixie777
reply to post by Char-Lee

That's what I'm trying to figure out, if there are other kids talking about this.

I went into the movie you speak of to another poster, it is coincidence. I would never let my 8 yr old watch the movie.

Thanks for contributing to the discussion

Of course you wouldn't, I can see that, but maybe some other kids did see it and talked about it. It certainly is a movie about saving the kids and the adults dying.

Your daughter is very close to your 16 year old as shown that she sleeps in his room when upset. A 16 year old finds all kinds of ways to get to stuff...you have internet, I don't know how isolated you live but surely he has talked to other people and maybe found a way to watch popular movies now and then.
I have to wonder if you belong to a religion that has you keep separate like you do. You are busy with family but i bet you are bored and lonely a lot too.

I raised my son and daughter in the country. I was happy that because they came straight home from school they were not running around like other kids, I was very strict. They did not stay at other peoples homes and were required to spend family time after homework not run off to someones else's house.
Because we was on an out of town road only 3 homes in 10 miles I didn't worry about them much we had a great family life. I was a stay at home mom like you, no friends near us.

Well years later when they had been grown and married, I hear them talking about how they sneaked out the window and a friend who pushed the car in neutral so it could not be heard, picked them up, they drove over 100 miles an hour and went to the city 40 minuets away and they my kids who never tried drugs, watched TV or drank...got drunk. TALK ABOUT STUNNED!!! I was totally!! They were 14 and 16 year old "angels! Lol! Hard to know your kids like you think you do I found!
edit on 18-11-2011 by Char-Lee because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 11:52 AM
link   
reply to post by phaesporia63incarnate

Seriously.... sorry to get a bit off, but my life the past few months has repeatedly led me to the Divine Female... I believe 2012 she will reveal herself.

I have to agree. She who is Love will return to her Children, whether others like it or not. And hasn't she already revealed herself to humans, many times? Sightings of Mary, anyone? The Blessed Mother has many names.

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 12:38 PM
link   
Hey. All these people claiming that kids have wild imaginations must not have been kids for eternity.
Kids do have a better imagination but most people do not realize it is because their spirits are much freer than when they grow up and become adults. So yes, they could be seeing angels, reptilians (a kind of demon) or, to be really honest, simply spirits - no name attached to them. But don't take it too serious, unless this keeps going. They say three times is the charm and it has happened three times from what I read. If this happens again, with your kids being scared to death, then I would suggest you find a spiritual healer or medium/psychic to get a new perspective at what's really going on.

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 02:00 PM
link   
reply to post by autowrench

Well, they were looking at drilling 2001, I am pretty sure they drilled! The article says..
"Nobody has actually sampled the lake water itself yet, though
Russian scientists have drilled to within a
few hundred feet"
So there are other nations involved here. I would think a fresh water lake that deep could having particles dropped in it sustain life forms, even if the anomaly is nothing but metal laden bedrock, the critters could lead to a great plague causing weapon or something!

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 04:31 PM
link   
When I read about the fan making noises, I'm wondering if you unplugged it from the wall?

My reason for asking is that there is the possibility of sending voice through electric wires. The power companies do it all the time for their communication purposes. I guess it is like sending voice and internet over the same phone line. However in the case of the electric line, I'm told that such voices can be made to be heard in some devices. A toaster, fan, etc.

Perhaps someone is maliciously sending the information about the dragon and the moon over the electric lines, and this is what people are hearing.

This was a guess, no guarantee I'm correct.

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Char-Lee
reply to post by autowrench

wrong thread sorry lol

Well, they were looking at drilling 2001, I am pretty sure they drilled! The article says..
"Nobody has actually sampled the lake water itself yet, though
Russian scientists have drilled to within a
few hundred feet"
So there are other nations involved here. I would think a fresh water lake that deep could having particles dropped in it sustain life forms, even if the anomaly is nothing but metal laden bedrock, the critters could lead to a great plague causing weapon or something!

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 07:56 PM
link   

...she talking about the dragon that is coming and it's going to eat the people.

Dragon from the sun sounds like a solar flare...

...she starts talking about that we MUST find the bubbles, we must go in the bubbles, because they can't be broken, so if you are inside you are safe.

These "bubbles" seem to be how they are explaining a Merkaba...

Just my two cents.

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 09:34 PM
link   
It's kinda intriguing alright. Kids can be so inventive at times, but it doesn't mean that everything they say are results from their imaginations. But then again, maybe it's just something that happened out of sheer coincidence.

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 12:55 PM
link   

I do a lot of lurking here and reading. I don't post very often or even reply to posts, but I feel the need to do so here.
Do not discount anything these children are saying. It is well documented throughout history that children are a contact point for spiritual beings, good and evil. Their minds are more open and less cluttered than adults and are able to perceive things that many of us can't. If these children are receiving warnings, it is definitely coming from beings of good, not evil. Evil hides it's intentions.

My spirituality has led me to believe that we are very near the end times. God is going to let us know when we need to start preparing for the final conflicts that are coming. He is going to do this with His messengers, angels.

I would keep getting as much info as you can from your child(without prying, or causing fear, of course), and please do share it with us.

Have you maybe tried to have her draw these "bubbles"?

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 01:03 PM
link   
Ok so I took a time out, my brain was on overdrive. Have we made any connections yet?? I think I might be on to something.....I started with Asherah, which led me to Baal. I almost instantly saw the connection, but before I put my theory out there I am still researching. Here is a hint, wormwood. Not sure if anyone else has made that connection. I truly thank you for the post, it has got my spiritual self reeling. Bells and whistles over here. It is hard to determine when a message comes across whether it was intended for self, or for others. This situation might serve a dual purpose, it has certainly caused me to think.

PLPL

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 11:45 PM
link   
I do like what you have posted here and I applaud you for your courage (although the Avatar does almost intsantly give you approval from most members unfortunately). I have noticed this trend from exactly 1993 when I started tracking the phenomenon. Although I have not finished my thesis on this yet, I belive 1993 started the emergence of genus homosuperior. These kids utilize their subconcious more than we do and to be blunt so I can get to the point will be disposing of us over the next few hundred years as we disposed of neanderthal man and homoerectus. I have had similar xperiences with my now 11 year old daughter and have threads along the lines of yours you might find interresting. S&F for you.

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 02:31 PM
link   

I cannot help but wonder if it is cosmically related and that is what the kids are picking up on? The fact that they talk about a dragon near the moon, coming to take the adults, suggests something celestial. It's no secret that we are coming into the universal alignment that happens once every 3600 years and perhaps will experiences earth change and upheaval that could possibly see loss of life, or at least maybe has done in the past and they are hearing echoes on that stream of consciousness?
Reassure the kids you aren't going anywhere and that no matter what they hear or dream, you will always be with them.
Perhaps even tell them they can create their own bubble of spirit and love impenetrable to dragons just by thinking about it. If nothing else it may help alleviate their fears.

Cheers

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 03:35 AM
link   

Hi Pixie,
I enjoyed reading your thread the other day,& was reminded of it again just now.
Not sure if you've seen this thread but its about Mother Shipton & her prophecies.
Theres a reference to a dragon flying in the sky-

'"A fiery dragon will cross the sky Six times before this earth shall die Mankind will tremble and frightened be for the sixth heralds in this prophecy.

Heres the thread-

Mother Shipton

Just thought you might be interested. : )

'
edit on 22-11-2011 by jewells because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 04:31 AM
link   
reply to post by jewells

I just wanted to let everybody know, I have read all your ideas and comments, I'm just taking a couple of days time out for personal reasons, I'll get back to you all soon. Thank you for taking the time and for all your thoughts and ideas, it is very much appreciated.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join