It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Gulf of Mexico oil leak is a ticking bomb!!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Thank you so much for this. I have posted here and there on different threads about this, but I didn't get much response. I have been keeping up with it, but I grew frustrated because it just seemed next to impossible to get any new info since they shut down the ROVs after the "successful" capping of the well. The new oil was proven to be from BP. There are a few things going on.....what you mentioned about the well itself, as well as fractures in the seafloor spewing oil, and some think that the well we saw "capped" was not the "main event". I would love to believe it was capped and all is well, but that just isn't the case. A friend of mine, who helped so much to provide his opinion on my GOM thread, BK Lim, has been warning of this for some time. He is an expert in geohazards.....please visit this link, real-agenda.com... read the article.

This quote, By Mr. Lim scares the hell out of me.

“The vaporization of enormous amounts of methane hydrates on a scale not seen before, the release of stresses between the lower and upper crust resulting in the abnormal occurrences of low magnitude, shallow earthquakes adjacent to the New Madrid Fault, the sub-seabed underground erosion in the vicinity of the shelf edge undermining the slope stability with possible tsunami-generating, giant, submarine landslides,” said Mr. Lim.

Here is the link to B.K.'s newsvine site, with MANY great articles he wrote on this subject
bklim.newsvine.com...

This is far far from over....and the amount of methane gas is worrisome. This video from back then shows a HUGE crater....created from methane bursts. I personally saw these happen...

edit on 11/17/2011 by StealthyKat because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 04:13 PM
link   
glad we are keeping an eye on this..... has the potential to be really bad. .. . how big an earthquake and how close would it have to be to have a big bad effect on the oil leaking....

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 05:31 PM
link   
reply to post by research100

I am looking into this...not really sure. I am asking some geologist friends of mine and waiting for a response....I don't know much about it. Trying to find out though.

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 08:11 PM
link   
Check this out....I put it in a separate thread, since it's about the ships etc....I'd love to hear your thoughts...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 10:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by StealthyKat
Check this out....I put it in a separate thread, since it's about the ships etc....I'd love to hear your thoughts...

I am afraid I have difficulty believing above video, is of the same event, as there is no signs of 10 000 tonne drill ship that collapsed and sank on top of the well head, and no sign of the several thousand feet of drill stems which would be impossible to move, I think its a phoney, of perhaps another capped well head, there would not be one square mt of clear space for 300 meters surrounding that well head , but here you see clear sea floor, pull the other leg

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 11:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by bulla

I am afraid I have difficulty believing above video, is of the same event, as there is no signs of 10 000 tonne drill ship that collapsed and sank on top of the well head, and no sign of the several thousand feet of drill stems which would be impossible to move, I think its a phoney, of perhaps another capped well head, there would not be one square mt of clear space for 300 meters surrounding that well head , but here you see clear sea floor, pull the other leg

Given the capping equipment was manufactured in an emergency, and desperate rush, to plug the well head, yet they took the time out to paint the device, before deployment, very strange and odd odds,dose not equate

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 11:43 PM
link   
someone should find teh vid of teh guy talking about this stuf 3 or 4 years before it happen and then moves on to the gulf stream

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 11:47 PM
link   

Given the capping equipment was manufactured in an emergency, and desperate rush, to plug the well head, yet they took the time out to paint the device, before deployment, very strange and odd odds,dose not equate

This devise was fitted, with the auto shut off devise, in full operation and in full closed position, prior to it being fitted , further if it was fitted with full (open) safety valve equipment, (damaged not serviceable) , which was the case, then the entire apparatus would be fully uncased in crud oil, still now, and not clean, as you see it, its a total fraudulent picture a fake a substitute picture or film

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 03:48 AM
link   
reply to post by StealthyKat

Hi Kat,

Thanks for joining in on this. Your knowledge and experience is invaluable in keeping this thing out there.
TPTB will do everything to keep it quiet, but I wonder what will happen if it does actually blow. I expect it will be put down to a natural earthquake, or even more likely an Iranian/Syrian nuclear attack!

Thanks for the links also.

I just wish we had someone who could get access to an ROV and take us on a survey of the area, so we can see for ourselves the true scale of the problem.

The 'newly' leaking oil is the tip of the iceberg, and could be leading to something very big. There is still all that oil lying on the bottom, and there is masses of Corexit present in the water. Its all covered up by BP and their cohorts, but someday soon the won't be able to hide it any longer.

BP - 'Blatant Polluters'

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 03:50 AM
link   
reply to post by MESSAGEFROMTHESTARS

That list is very scary.... I wonder who will be next.

No body in the MSM seems to see what's happening around them, and they never link these incidents to anything..... ooooh I wonder why??

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by ckitch
reply to post by MESSAGEFROMTHESTARS

That list is very scary.... I wonder who will be next.

No body in the MSM seems to see what's happening around them, and they never link these incidents to anything..... ooooh I wonder why??

Yeah, that list is quite troublesome, although I'm sure that not all of them are connected to any wrong doing, or cover up op.

BTW, if you think that list is 'scary', you should see some of the lists that have been put together in regards to strange, car accidents, mysterious disaperances and such of scientists who are involved in research and investigating similar things, such as Deep Horizon

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 10:08 PM
link   
OP, the original article you posted seems to have 'disappeared'?? Anyone else having a problem. Tried clicking link, kept getting error...I wanted to spread the news...

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 04:05 AM
link   
reply to post by j.r.c.b.

Strange indeed??

Here's a new link to the general site. Seems to have been revamped, but all the latest posts seem to have disappeared? the 'latest' post on the site appears to be April 2011???

Any ideas?

www.floridaoilspill.com...

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 04:08 AM
link   

Hi Kat,

Bit weird that website has disappeared, and now its been replaced with a pretty cleansed version???

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 06:57 AM
link   
reply to post by ckitch

TY ckitch...Let me go read this 'new' version? Hopefully enough info in this article to spread the news...Gonna go check it out now. Again, TY

Darn! Your right! I can't find any new articles...Very odd indeed....Hopefully another pops up soon.
edit on 11/22/11 by j.r.c.b. because: additional info...

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 08:26 AM
link   
reply to post by ckitch

That is strange. I have been going to that site since the beginning and this is not the same. It was the last real source of info. Looks like they got shut down....

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 08:50 AM
link   

reply to post by ckitch

That is strange. I have been going to that site since the beginning and this is not the same. It was the last real source of info. Looks like they got shut down....

There are two different websites with similar names.

Florida Oil Spill Law - I think this is the one most of us have visited. It is currently down. The last archive from the wayback machine I could find for it is from July this year. www.floridaoilspilllaw.com

Florida Oil Spill - Blog ran by an attorney. This is the one that has a black background with white text. (the difference in the two is this one's URL does not have the word "law" in it.) www.floridaoilspill.com

I have to say I think that the Florida Oil Spill Law one being down is pretty darn suspicious.
OiO
edit on 22-11-2011 by OneisOne because: fix links

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 10:01 AM
link   
reply to post by OneisOne

Oh ok....thanks for the info! Yeah....that site was the one source of constant info. I hope it's temporary!

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Oh Oh Oh!!!!!

It looks like it is back up!!!

www.floridaoilspilllaw.com/

Yay!

OiO

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 12:20 AM
link   
reply to post by OneisOne

Phew! That's good. For a minute I thought it had been removed by TPTB!

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join