Remember the BP disaster? No one else does either - Aquaman explains why...

page: 1
7

log in

join

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 08:06 AM
link   
Leave it to the Robot Chicken crew to sum up, perfectly, a forgotten catastrophe.

Enjoy.

edit on 11/17/2011 by SquirrelNutz because: fixed embed




posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 08:12 AM
link   
reply to post by SquirrelNutz
 



I just seen this the other day and felt it was a subliminal message sent to some aware of whats realy going on. Sometimes I feel certain video and audio shares are communications between those known as Earth elite. Robot Chicken and a few others seem to hit on important topics from time to time. Interesting OP and 1 hasnt forgotten the GOM FAIL as the effects from this are still in progress...
edit on 11/17/11 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)



posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 08:13 AM
link   
I would if I could but I can't. Vid 'not available in my country'.

I'm in Britain



posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 08:14 AM
link   
reply to post by christina-66
 


same problem here, i´m dutch.
edit on 17-11-2011 by kn0wh0w because: (no reason given)



posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 08:22 AM
link   
reply to post by SquirrelNutz
 


This link might refresh the faded memories...

This tragedy is still in full swing and the worst is yet to come -

www.floridaoilspilllaw.com... urised-reservoir



posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 08:32 AM
link   
That's a good question, they (BP) paid a fine to whom? The businesses (restaurants/motels/fishing industries) that lost revenue? If so, that would be considered punitive damages. Who benefited from the 'punishment' fine?
The US government? Yup, what a bunch of corrupt corporate crap!

I can't wait for an asteroid to destroy modern society so we can start from scratch.



posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 08:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien

I can't wait for an asteroid to destroy modern society so we can start from scratch.


Why cannot it bring a form of energy or dna enhancement or send a message to EARTH. they dont ALL have to bring doom or end some can bring upgrades and beginnings...



posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 08:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13

Originally posted by Human_Alien

I can't wait for an asteroid to destroy modern society so we can start from scratch.


Why cannot it bring a form of energy or dna enhancement or send a message to EARTH. they dont ALL have to bring doom or end some can bring upgrades and beginnings...


Because the corrupt people aren't evolved to the point of enlightenment. They don't see anything wrong in what they're doing.
This small group (the Elite) who run this planet, will never change. They can't. It's psychopathic and embedded in their DNA. They are bred to be greedy.


Now, the rest of us, the 90% have a chance of enlightenment. But what good will it do if we still have to take corrupt orders from the 10% Elite?
We can all transform into Mother Theresa's and Dali Llamas but that wouldn't change society and how we all live on this planet seeing there would still be a pecking order.

We need to get the people who are in charge, off this planet. Period.
They're almost like hearty cockroaches that are almost indestructible now!



posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 09:25 AM
link   
I haven't forgotten it, and I never will. In my city there are 4 BP Stations. I would rather take the chance of running out of gas, having my car towed, and paying that price rather than use any of their product, and I do go out of my way to be certain my money does not go to them.
2nd unfortunately because of that spill and the damaging chemicals injected into the gulf I cannot trust the fish from that area either. Especially any bottom feeders. I so much love oysters, but due to the contamination from the Corexit from BP as well as the oil, I simply cannot bring myself to eat gulf shrimp or oysters either one. Such a heavy toll on those who have depended on the gulf for their living. Now gone.
when we see fresh seafood our first question is "where did it come from". If it is fresh in a container, we look at it and see if it says where it was harvested. If the gulf, we leave it be.
Simply cannot take the chance. thank you BP for your destruction of our precious natural resource.
BP is without excuse. My question to that company would be "Is there no mercy in your heart?" ..
I am quite sure their answer would be ..."No Mercy......No Heart".
DH



posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 09:29 AM
link   
reply to post by DavidsHope
 


Well as there was also Halliburton and others involved, do you also boycott their forecourts? Or Exxon? I could go on.

Makes no difference anyway, petrol is not where oil companies make their money.......



posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 06:37 PM
link   
I love these guys for at least bring attention to a large, generally forgotten problem to the masses (even if poking fun at it is the only way to bring attention to it) - happens a lot in these shows: anyone catch Family Guy: "Back to the Pilot" Air'd on Sunday - that whole episode needs to go in 9/11 forum.



posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 06:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13
 


Uh huh....check this out....you may be correct!
www.abovetopsecret.com...



posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 07:04 PM
link   
Everyone is worried about fate of the internet and what might happen but its already occurring, region locked videos is eerily similar to region locked dvds etc. I would have commented on the video but the source included as well as every other external I tried is not available to me, must be selective programming just jokes.



posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 08:54 AM
link   
Any new/more information on the usage/results of the Corexit?



posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 11:28 PM
link   
Wow - the video has been removed, huh? Aren't they posted from an RT account?!



posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 11:41 PM
link   
the truth is pretty sickening

edit on 11/28/2011 by indigothefish because: (no reason given)



posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 11:44 PM
link   
I'm impressed with Robot Chicken. It reminded a large part of the populace about the BP oil spill, who have probably forgotten.

Coincidentally, I forgot about the spill, until earlier today. A commercial for tourism in the Gulf came on while I was knitting. As I was listening to people telling me how great gulf beaches are, I was thinking to myself, "yeah, right, you're not going to get this PNW girl to leave her paradise and swim in polluted waters and eat toxic fish."
Then the voice over said this commercial is sponsored by BP.



posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 12:00 AM
link   
Most Hollywood is deep in the occult.


the BP disaster occurred on a pagan holiday (human sacrifice via fire)

Even SOUTH PARK pointed out the true intent of the BP oil disaster.


ehem south - park do they mean the DEEP SOUTH lol?

Reality is stranger than fiction.

Here is a documentary made by one who has actually read the goetia and and practices magic.





Michael Wynn's "The Soul Travelers" reveals the truth about mythology, the spirit world, magic, Satanism, and the Illuminati. This documentary reviews repeating themes in mythology and tales of ancient man. Then the video discusses the details of the spirit world, chakras, demons, and angels. It continues by delving into the details of magic, the occult, and Satanic Illuminati symbolism. The Soul Travelers is surely among the most revealing documentaries on the subject of magic and the occult, as it takes a revisionist look at the symbols of secret societies like the Freemasons. It concludes by examining the characters like Satan, Jesus, Babylon, and more from the perspective of the occult.


His homepage has many other documentaries about the media and the occult
www.hollywoodinsiders.net...

I suggest watching all the dark stars and others before the soul travelers.

PS

Cant wait for a certain dis info agent that goes around these threads tinkering their haus!



posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 04:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13
reply to post by SquirrelNutz
 



I just seen this the other day and felt it was a subliminal message sent to some aware of whats realy going on. Sometimes I feel certain video and audio shares are communications between those known as Earth elite. Robot Chicken and a few others seem to hit on important topics from time to time. Interesting OP and 1 hasnt forgotten the GOM FAIL as the effects from this are still in progress...
edit on 11/17/11 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)
I agree they give little hints all the time. for instance i was watching modern marvels the one on new weapons, and the last segment was on future crowd suppression weapons and the narrator said "when these weapons will be used on you in the future"not military combatants, not terrorist, or enemy troops ,he said YOU.





new topics

top topics



 
7

log in

join