It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Richard Branson: Good Guy or Bad Guy?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Because Annie Machon went to see him on his island. What the hell do you think ex-spies do. I suppose Rupert Murdoch must be a great guy and the News of the world thing is unimportant because ex-spies and intelligence experts for hire are really nice people who never break the rules. Just because he's reasonably photogenic does not mean he is a great guy. Do you actually think that guys like him get where they are by winning personality contests. What you see on tv is what he wants you to see. He knows that people link Virgin with him and so ho has to appear a nice guy. No one flies an exspy all the way to his island for a chit chat for nothing. Rupert Murdoch and Richard Branson are probably more alike than unalike: in many way probably including morals.

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Also he is not an ordinary gut he is a public school boy ( meaning english word for a private boarding school). Also his wife is entitled at one time to call herself Lady """. Although I agree he appears not as people expect a public school boy to appear: this is actually how a lot of them appear these days. His father was a Barrister: he also went to a public school. His father is probabaly the reason that he did not go to jail for copywrite infringement: as his father talked to people and so the case got dropped in court As I have said before he is very clever and is the only billionaire that people always think as the little guy. People always think that he is the little guy going against some large titan. The reason he always positions himself in this way is that with smaller companies he can make more money: he does not need as many customers in any area and so he can get away with charging more money relative for the service. That is why he rarely charges the least amount of money. He positions himself as an above median price, providing an ok service.Becasue he is not going for market share, just a good price per person. It means that he does not have to provide a great service or a really cheap price. Just a good brand and great marketing. It's the same with his staff they paid low wages and this is why he fosters an atmosphere of fun(apparently) as he can pay his staff less. Everything he does that seems for the best is really about more profit.

edit on 18-11-2011 by s12345 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 05:57 PM
link   
He tricked me into an 18month telephone line when i only asked for 12 month. he a bad guy trust me..

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by clintdelicious
Funny he started out as a hippie who started a music magazine mail ordering 'the best ... songs' out. He made a lot of money from this of rich people who were uneducated in music who bought them to show of the their friends about how much of a 'music lover' they were. When real music lovers don't need to be told what they should listen to, they buy their own music, they don't listen to a magazines suggestions only.

I don't think he is a NWO kinda guy, I think now that he would like to be, but that is a suspicious group who don't want liberals like him in, even if his liberal ideas are now fading, it is too much of a danger if it bit them on the backside when later in life he starts wanting to 'undo the evil' so to speak.

Bliar was/is a liberal and he's well in the NWO.
If you advance the agenda and agree etc, you'll do ANYTHING and say ANYTHING. Acting is a large part of what makes these folks tick.

RB is one of the better ones who is somewhat maverick enough to remain apart from the 'mainstream' elites...

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 08:52 AM
link   
Richard Branson clearly part of NWO , Sir Richard Charles Nicholas Branson (born 18 July 1950) (grandson of Sir Richard Charles Nicholas Branson (student of harvard, and USA copyright owner of Bohemian Club artwork)).
RB started his business in the crypt of a church? purchased Necker Island named after Jacques Necker (French Banker whom financed the American Civil War, Necker Island part of the Bermuda Triangle and known for Human sacrafice.) Bought Northern Rock in 2011 from the British Government after the collapse of the bank through the American Libor scandal in 2009, Northern Rock was split in to two banks, Northern Rock with the good assets and NRAM with the bad Assets. (NRAM being set up by the British government in 2009 (After David Cameron attended the Bindersberg Summit(David Cameron having Lineal decent to William IV)). Incidentally NRAM registered as a financial institute 01/12/2001, 8 years before it was formed, on the same date George Bush gave a speech on how it would cost billions to overcome Afghanistan which was preventing the New World Order (ENRON went bankrupt on the 02/12/2001).

edit on 30-11-2012 by IdealsForReal because: insert added

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join