Richard Branson: Good Guy or Bad Guy?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 07:08 AM
link   
I dont know much about Richard Bransons personal views other than him being a adverturist. I know he has just bought Northern Rock which makes me a little suspicious, but I dont know if he is an advocate of the NWO? I know he was one of those who sent a letter to the government advising to legalise cannabis.

Does anyone have an opinion on Richard Branson, personally I cant see him revelling in bohemian grove type behaviour and I am not sure if he has attended bilderberg meetings before. Does anyone know different and do you think he is awake or is he too busy running his businesses to be fully awake?

I wonder if his airline is using manipulated air fuel for chemtrailing and if he is aware of this fact?

Thanks guys.

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 07:12 AM
link   
reply to post by TheMindWar

Please use his full title...........Sir Richard Branson

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 07:13 AM
link   
He is a wannabe. Power and money has finally gone to his head. All you have to do is look at the business' he owns and who they are catered for. for most part he caters for the wealthy people. Probably hoping he gets in with the unelected leaders of our planet.

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 07:15 AM
link   
I think he started out bootlegging music albums in the late 60's
A pirate by todays standards arrr

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 07:17 AM
link   
As Sir Richard has bought shares in or even owns Virgin Galactic, I hope he spends even more money in getting the 'ordinary joe' into space, at least someone is.

link   
There are plenty of websites that claim Branson is a NWO guy. Just do a Google search.

dotconnectoruk.blogspot.com...

In my opinion, anyone who is allowed to operate in the world the way Branson is must have greased a few palms, must have made a few deals, must have smiled brightly at a few crooks along the way.

One must become corrupt to navigate in a corrupt system. Otherwise, the powers that be don't let you move around too freely in "their world."

link   
reply to post by TheMindWar

It's funny, I often find myself wondering the same thing. I heard once that he was supporting scientists in an effort to find better energy solutions and related innovations, space travel included.

I am not sure what his motivations or perspectives are.

It would be nice to think that some of the wealthy elites are not attempting to tread on our necks though.

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 07:22 AM
link   
I quite liked Branson until I read this ..www.independent.co.uk...

Now I'm thinking he's just another person who has let money and power go to his head.

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 07:30 AM
link   
reply to post by ken10

Hmm, not sure about that, I dont trust mainstream media anyways. But mugabe was/is a hideous guy. I think he was very close to some african people and built many water pipelines and such like for many villiages. I dont see any bankers doing that sort of thing. Indeed, why did the NWO not want mugabe out of power, they couod have assasinated him at any time could they not?

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 07:59 AM
link   
Richards Virgin Space flights are going to expose UFOs. We will have hundreds of civilians going up in space with cameras.

This will be awesome.

I said it about 6 years ago. and of course, my thread got shat on.

The Inevitable

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 08:05 AM
link   

Richard Branson: Good Guy or Bad Guy?

Whether he is good or bad is entirely relative to one's personal outlook and opinion. Everyone has a political prayer rug and we ride it when passing judgment on others. This means that whatever conclusion one arrives at is only relative to that set of eyeballs that sees the world through its own unique perspective.

This is why even today, there are those who can look back upon people like Hitler and Stalin and find no common ground.

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 08:08 AM
link   
Im going with good guy.

He never went to University.

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 08:10 AM
link   
Whether he's fit and proper to run a bank remains to be seen, he has had a checkered history with his business dealings. Interesting piece about Branson in the Independent.

Yet how can Richard Branson not be described as a fit and proper person, you might ask: has he not been knighted by Her Majesty the Queen? Well, yes, he has; though I'm told that this award was greeted with a certain gnashing of teeth by the Inland Revenue, and not just because Branson is a consummate practitioner of legal tax avoidance. They haven't forgotten that in 1971 the young Richard Branson was arrested and charged for a complex and wholly illegal tax avoidance scheme involving his nascent records business. He also managed to avoid prison, although not a substantial fine.

More recently Branson's Virgin Atlantic admitted to colluding with British Airways on a fuel price-fixing scheme which cheated the customers of both airlines out of many millions of pounds. With its usual fleet-footedness, it was Virgin which went to the authorities to own up to the illicit deal, and thus lumbering BA, which ended up paying vast fines.

www.independent.co.uk... richard-branson-761080.html

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 09:07 AM
link   
Funny he started out as a hippie who started a music magazine mail ordering 'the best ... songs' out. He made a lot of money from this of rich people who were uneducated in music who bought them to show of the their friends about how much of a 'music lover' they were. When real music lovers don't need to be told what they should listen to, they buy their own music, they don't listen to a magazines suggestions only.

I don't think he is a NWO kinda guy, I think now that he would like to be, but that is a suspicious group who don't want liberals like him in, even if his liberal ideas are now fading, it is too much of a danger if it bit them on the backside when later in life he starts wanting to 'undo the evil' so to speak.

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 09:12 AM
link   
reply to post by woodwardjnr

Tax avoidance and being slammed by MSM, lol, seems like a good guy to me

But i suppose that remains to be seen. Maybe he will disappear to his island in the sun for a few years when tshtf.

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 09:12 AM
link   
I read somewhere that Sir Richey made his first million by obtaining the rights to "Tubular Bells" The Exorcist theme song.

THE EXORCIST THEME SONG!!!!!

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 11:59 AM
link   
Good guy all the way, he's the rich and powerful common man. He helps charities, cares about people and is just a pleasant and nice overall guy.

He is gonna get the ordinary man into space.

Also that train crash that happened a few years back on my home turf in Cumbria, when he was on the news you could tell he was fighting back tears, not because it was one of his trains, but because he cared.

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Frankenchrist
Im going with good guy.

He never went to University.

I got to this post and stopped reading (not because anyone is "wrong", and i usually avoid posting the Grey Area, simply because these are PERSONAL experiences and i have no right to add logic to it (because personal experiences can defy logic at times).

BUT this topic hits close to the proverbial "home". I've actually met Sir Richard Branson (even before the knighthood), he actually is surprisingly nice, polite and respectful. I'm not what you classify as "elite" or "filthy rich" i hold my own so to speak.

ANYHOW, what is said above is completely correct. Branson left school young, and kicked over a business selling music, then created Virgin Records (Producing music) and then of course everything else is history. The guy donates large sums of money to charity. I personally actually quite like him, and have respect for him.

Lastly, to which is NOT publicised, Branson actually flys his own flights, instead of sitting in first class (or Premium Economy) he is actually found serving drinks, and helping passengers etc, and as far as i know there was no media present during this event (and it was not publicised as far as im aware). So having a multi-billionare serving me my Coke & Noodles on a flight was especially spiffy.

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Annie Machon an ex spy was at his island. He therefore probably has similiar connections to rupert murdoch. Intelligence connections just as the news of the world had. I would think that if an ex intelligence officer was at his island then he uses such methods day to day.

However he is obviously really clever. Most of the companies with the virgin brand, have the virgin logo leased to them which means instead of paying tax the money is a cost to these companies and so goes straight to the Camen Island to his holding company; therefore only paying tax on the part of it officially labeled profit to the smaller company. He basically was able to get a knighthood while paying very little tax for someone in his position.

There's also the fact that most of his companies are private companies; so he could be worth any amount of money at all.
edit on 18-11-2011 by s12345 because: to make more complete

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 03:35 PM
link   
So any rich, successful businessman suddenly attends these fictional Bohemian Grove meetings?

Ok....

I like Sir Richard, I think he's a great guy and still a regular guy despite his money. Why would him buying a failing bank that was owned by the taxpayer cause you suspicion anyway? I'm sure he could open his own Virgin Bank venture and use it to help the British economy unlike Northern Rock which I don't think did anything since we had to buy it when it failed at the start of the economic crisis.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join