It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Dont Usually Make Predictions But Lets See How Psychic Or Awake I Am :)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 06:31 AM
link   
Well, my prediction goes like this. Since the new Italian and Greek dictators have taken office until 2013 when they say they will not run for re-election I predict that by 2013 France, Germany and The United Kingdom will have dictatorial so called "financial experts" (economic terrorists and eugenic supporters) at their helm where they will all concur a new one global financial currency is the only way forward. These terrorists will be put into power in all major countries under the pretext that humanity cannot survive without economic cooperation between countries. During this transition a "Chinese" based dictatorial super state will be introduced in europe whereby soldiers from diffrent countries will be bought in to suppress opposition from the public. Please note, the public will not be aware of the foreign interventional forces, all they will se will be police dressed in black uniforms with helmets and balaclavas.

After the Chinese method has been adopted true democracy will become a thing of the past.

There you have it, my prediction for the next two years. Well what do you think, am I close am I a psychic? (no I am just awake)

Sorry about typos, on my gov monitored iphone again
edit on 17-11-2011 by TheMindWar because: Typos

edit on 17-11-2011 by TheMindWar because: Typos

edit on 17-11-2011 by TheMindWar because: Added info and typos

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 07:55 AM
link   
I think that will work until the world financial markets collapse soon after. The U.S. and China have worse debt problems than anybody cares to talk about, and those are two humongous linchpin economies.

Eventually, there's going to be so many poor and unemployed people that the system will simply spiral out of control and shut down. We'll see diseases run out of control because corrupt idiots are too busy trying to cover up their mistakes and flee from guilt than actually do anything about it.

Frankly, I think before all that, we'll simply have WW3.

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 07:55 AM
link   

edit on 17-11-2011 by AnIntellectualRedneck because: (no reason given)

join