It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Christian art work reveals the truth...

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2005 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by spamandham

Originally posted by seawater999
You want to know the truth about UFO's in the bible?
check this out:
journals.aol.com...

You might try reading the books of Enoch if you want to understand the context of the Bible more regarding angels, wars in the heavens etc.

I've read the book of Enoch.
The watchers are the fallen angels that pretend to be aliens.

posted on Nov, 18 2005 @ 08:25 PM
link   

I've read the book of Enoch.
The watchers are the fallen angels that pretend to be aliens.

ummm... 1 Enoch ch. 10

15 To Michael likewise the Lord said, Go and announce his crime to Samyaza, and to the others who are with him, who have been associated with women, that they might be polluted with all their impurity. And when all their sons shall be slain, when they shall see the perdition of their beloved, bind them for seventy generations underneath the earth, even to the day of judgment, and of consummation, until the judgment, the effect of which will last for ever, be completed.

16 Then shall they be taken away into the lowest depths of the fire in torments; and in confinement shall they be shut up for ever.

17 Immediately after this shall he, (*) together with them, burn and perish; they shall be bound until the consummation of many generations.

(*) He. I.e., Samyaza.

18 Destroy all the souls addicted to dalliance, (**) and the offspring of the Watchers, for they have tyrannized over mankind.

(**) Dalliance. Or, "lust" (Knibb, p. 90; cp. Charles, p. 76).

19 Let every oppressor perish from the face of the earth;

20 Let every evil work be destroyed;

The Watchers, from my interpretation, were all deystroyed in the Flood. Or, like Azazel, bound up for generations until the end times...

...correct me if I am mistaken....

posted on Nov, 18 2005 @ 08:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Illmatic67

Originally posted by Thomas Crowne
Again, a misunderstanding of the truth.

It is clearly evident that back then, just as there are flying fish, there were flying jellyfish. The beams of light were actually their long, stinging tentacles. They would float around on the updrafts, much like hawks, lower their tentacles and troll for those pesky believers. There is no evidence of them as the ones who weren't able to drift back over sea and landed on earth merely dried up and blew away.

Please tell me your not serious

Maybe he is referring to the Flying Spaghetti Monster...

Who knows...

posted on Nov, 18 2005 @ 09:18 PM
link   
"bind them for seventy generations underneath the earth, even to the day of judgment, and of consummation, until the judgment, the effect of which will last for ever, be completed. 16 THEN shall they be taken away into the lowest depths of the fire in torments; and in confinement shall they be shut up for ever. 17 Immediately after this shall he, (*) together with them, burn and perish; they shall be bound until the consummation of many generations. "

pay attention to the way the word then is used as a transition
the bible talks about demonic powers being released from the earth during the end times...

anyway, whether or not I have those^ details correct... ALL aliens are fallen angels or demons..

nuff said
journals.aol.com...

***EDIT:

The Watchers, from my interpretation, were all deystroyed in the Flood. Or, like Azazel, bound up for generations until the end times...
right... "end times"

[edit on 18-11-2005 by seawater999]

posted on Nov, 18 2005 @ 10:14 PM
link   
Has anyone heard of the scientific expedition ( I heard this story like 4 years ago and I am unsure which country this is supposedly from although I know it is one in Europe) that a digging team that had barely goten like 1.3 km deep into the Earth's crust when they started to hear screams and crys (and cursing in several different languages including the one that was native to the place) and they got so scared that they ran away and the government for that country stepped in and put a metal hatch over this huge hole and built a small base like complex and no civilian is allowed in ( I am not sure if this includes press but probally if that government was anything like America) Anyway just thought that might be something you guys might be interested in and does anyone know whether this was true or not or what country this supposedly happened in? Thanks:

posted on Nov, 18 2005 @ 11:54 PM
link   

anyway, whether or not I have those^ details correct... ALL aliens are fallen angels or demons..

Why do so readily dismiss the possibility that there are no aliens (of the earth visiting variety at least), regardless of your religious perspectives? What do you find so compelling about alien evidence that you feel the need to wrap alien mythology up in religious mythology?

posted on Nov, 19 2005 @ 11:06 AM
link   

"bind them for seventy generations underneath the earth, even to the day of judgment, and of consummation, until the judgment, the effect of which will last for ever, be completed. 16 THEN shall they be taken away into the lowest depths of the fire in torments; and in confinement shall they be shut up for ever. 17 Immediately after this shall he, (*) together with them, burn and perish; they shall be bound until the consummation of many generations. "

pay attention to the way the word then is used as a transition
the bible talks about demonic powers being released from the earth during the end times...

Actually, it seems like that is saying exactly what I said....that they will be bound up until the Judgment (the Judgment of all mankind, the end times)...then they will be taken down to the abyss...

last time I checked, "bound" meant incapacitated...hands tied, etc....therefore, unable to be responsible for the UFO phenomena....

you still have given no evidence to support this statement....other than the fact that it is what YOU believe....and by this conclusion again, you are stating that all "aliens" are evil demons or spirits.....that brings my other point that God would not allow only "bad" spirits to interfere with humanity in that way.....angels and demons can only have influence on us by non-physical means...the only thing that comes close to physical means is demonic posession, but then again, that is when your spirit is replaced with that of an evil spirit.....

and as far as you thinking that we are end the end times because we see UFO's that MUST be fallen angels or demons.....Have we been in these end times ever since the paintings and cave drawings that this thread was originally based on?.........I think that would be a very long time considering how many centuries that some of them date back...

posted on Dec, 8 2005 @ 04:21 PM
link   

It is clearly evident that back then, just as there are flying fish, there were flying jellyfish. The beams of light were actually their long, stinging tentacles. They would float around on the updrafts, much like hawks, lower their tentacles and troll for those pesky believers. There is no evidence of them as the ones who weren't able to drift back over sea and landed on earth merely dried up and blew away.

wtf are you talking about ?. flying jellyfish ??. painted in thousands of pictures and cave walls all over the world .
depicted by every civilization on earth . and you say they are flying jellyfish?. your brain is really wacked out if you believ in Giant flying jellyfish.

posted on Dec, 9 2005 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Briggs

wtf are you talking about ?. flying jellyfish ??. painted in thousands of pictures and cave walls all over the world .
depicted by every civilization on earth . and you say they are flying jellyfish?. your brain is really wacked out if you believ in Giant flying jellyfish.

You should look a little farther down. He wasn't being serious

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join