Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

US troop deployment raises cluster bomb concerns

page: 1
3

log in

join

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 04:45 AM
link   

The Cluster Munition Coalition says a government bill before the Senate would allow the US military to store cluster bombs on Australian soil despite the nation's official policy against the weapons.



So it seems USA Government is again showing it's true colours, This concerns me as an Australian & also because Australia is Supposedly against such weapons let alone letting them on OUR soil.

Source here




posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 06:47 AM
link   
I was reading a thread about Obama reconfirming the USA/Australia alliance, by stationing 2,500 marines in OZ- www.abovetopsecret.com...


I am well accustomed to my country being used by America,

and if I were you, I would probably be more worried about Pine Gap (Joint Defence Facility Pine Gap).

As bad as cluster bombs are, they are old school, I would be more concerned about the toys you don't know about.........
edit on 17-11-2011 by Soapusmaximus because: Editing abilitys not working!!!



posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 06:47 AM
link   
Yeah it's kind of like being against nuclear power and weapons but
selling high grade uranium to the world.

Now vinigar tits wants to sell uranium to India, who have not signed the
nuclear non-proliferation treaty


Julia Gillard is set to drive a move to reverse ALP policy and overturn a 30-year ban on selling uranium to India.


Link

I like Americans, I think they talk funny.



posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 08:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Soapusmaximus
 


lol I'm an ex pusser, there was a rumour going around years ago that USA where/are storing nukes at HMAS Albatross near Jervis Bay.... pine gap lol, try looking towards Qld for the real goodies

edit on 17/11/2011 by Burgo1010 because: (no reason given)



posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 08:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by weirdguy
Yeah it's kind of like being against nuclear power and weapons but
selling high grade uranium to the world.

Now vinigar tits wants to sell uranium to India, who have not signed the
nuclear non-proliferation treaty


Julia Gillard is set to drive a move to reverse ALP policy and overturn a 30-year ban on selling uranium to India.


Link

I like Americans, I think they talk funny.


I like Americans to, I think their government sux ass though like many other Aussies who have served
lol vinegar tits ranga



posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 10:53 AM
link   
I have never been to Australia but I have to say that the accent your women have is simply HOT! I give any gal with an Aussie accent an extra two HOT points right off the top. IF I could move my business there without upsetting other people I would be gone in a second flat. Although I have to admit New Zealand would be my first choice of places to fly.

And to keep this post on topic, I recently took some Aussies flying and they had not a single good thing to say about your PM. I wish I could remember exactly what they said because the gals were HOT!

Seriously though, your PM is a sick lady, she has the hots for Obama (see newer thread with tell tale body language) and as such she will be easily manipulated by him and his handlers. hard to resit her accent I guess... lol



posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by SkyMuerte
I have never been to Australia but I have to say that the accent your women have is simply HOT! I give any gal with an Aussie accent an extra two HOT points right off the top. IF I could move my business there without upsetting other people I would be gone in a second flat. Although I have to admit New Zealand would be my first choice of places to fly.

And to keep this post on topic, I recently took some Aussies flying and they had not a single good thing to say about your PM. I wish I could remember exactly what they said because the gals were HOT!

Seriously though, your PM is a sick lady, she has the hots for Obama (see newer thread with tell tale body language) and as such she will be easily manipulated by him and his handlers. hard to resit her accent I guess... lol



you should meet some of our real aussie women ... you might change your mind when she tells you to go f yourself lol

Heil Gillard will be banished next election along with the labour party ... let it be
edit on 17/11/2011 by Burgo1010 because: (no reason given)



posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Burgo1010

Originally posted by SkyMuerte

you should meet some of our real aussie women ... you might change your mind when she tells you to go f yourself lol


I have met several of your Aussie women over the years here in the States. None have yet told me that and a couple have been more than willing to spend some quality time
So out of curiosity what makes you think your women would be mean to me? Is it because I am an American?

P.S. the cool Aussie chicks I have spent time with all hated Aussie men. You guys are tough on your women


Just having some fun so don't get all serious lol
edit on 17-11-2011 by SkyMuerte because: Wanted to be sure I had enough smileys on this post lol



posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by SkyMuerte

Originally posted by Burgo1010

Originally posted by SkyMuerte

you should meet some of our real aussie women ... you might change your mind when she tells you to go f yourself lol


I have met several of your Aussie women over the years here in the States. None have yet told me that and a couple have been more than willing to spend some quality time
So out of curiosity what makes you think your women would be mean to me? Is it because I am an American?

P.S. the cool Aussie chicks I have spent time with all hated Aussie men. You guys are tough on your women


Just having some fun so don't get all serious lol
edit on 17-11-2011 by SkyMuerte because: Wanted to be sure I had enough smileys on this post lol


lol no not because your American haha, maybe this video will explain .... typicalaussie.tumblr.com...


all in fun mate






top topics



 
3

log in

join