It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

looking at it all

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 04:41 AM
link   
I'm 28, nothing to my name...i wake up, i work, i come home, i'm daddy, i go to sleep...repeat, repeat repeat.

where are you home bodies out there that can sympathize? occupy wall street is like bunch of chickens trying to say they're hungry, but need leaders who can speak the "human" language in order for things to be heard.

I live in seattle...came across a video on this site, "peaceful protesters pepper sprayed" i didn't see anything peaceful in the vid...only screaming of obsenities and the declaring of physical position. it seems that this protesting is unfortunately losing it's ground.

there are so many intelligent people out there who have solid arguments for why US people should be pushing on. and i see videos depicting US people being plain freakin lazy and inconsiderate

i don't see progression...i see noise...lots and lots of noise. we may have valid reasons for protesting, but mustn't we fight fire with fire....create leaders for our cause to COMMUNICATE with leaders of their cause? I see this going nowhere except tarnishing what little validity we have for US people.

media loves to show us #ing up. media loves to embellish our misfortunes and make those is power shine. having known the system and how it works, wouldn't we be a bit more inteligent about our approach to finding solutions rather than mimicking, on a national-wide scale, the same charade the big wigs do to control us?

i too can create havoc with the hopes of disrupting a system, but once the system is disrupted, where are the leaders to take on the left-over responsibilities?

we go around in circles
edit on 10/2/2011 by doyouremember because: drunk

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 05:40 AM
link   
reply to post by doyouremember

You are 28 and have a job....and from what you have said....a wife and children.....you have a family, and you have love....that is everything. Love, friends and family are truly the riches in life.

As for Occupy.....they are doing what they think is right. People are very upset and many are desperate. Occupy gives them a place and a voice.

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 06:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by doyouremember
I'm 28, nothing to my name...i wake up, i work, i come home, i'm daddy, i go to sleep...repeat, repeat repeat.

where are you home bodies out there that can sympathize? occupy wall street is like bunch of chickens trying to say they're hungry, but need leaders who can speak the "human" language in order for things to be heard.

I live in seattle...came across a video on this site, "peaceful protesters pepper sprayed" i didn't see anything peaceful in the vid...only screaming of obsenities and the declaring of physical position. it seems that this protesting is unfortunately losing it's ground.

there are so many intelligent people out there who have solid arguments for why US people should be pushing on. and i see videos depicting US people being plain freakin lazy and inconsiderate

i don't see progression...i see noise...lots and lots of noise. we may have valid reasons for protesting, but mustn't we fight fire with fire....create leaders for our cause to COMMUNICATE with leaders of their cause? I see this going nowhere except tarnishing what little validity we have for US people.

media loves to show us #ing up. media loves to embellish our misfortunes and make those is power shine. having known the system and how it works, wouldn't we be a bit more inteligent about our approach to finding solutions rather than mimicking, on a national-wide scale, the same charade the big wigs do to control us?

i too can create havoc with the hopes of disrupting a system, but once the system is disrupted, where are the leaders to take on the left-over responsibilities?

we go around in circles
edit on 10/2/2011 by doyouremember because: drunk

due to:
1. The dumbing down of the u.s education system.
2. The money and materialistic attitudes.
3. Lack of compassion
4. Violence solves all problems mentality.
5. Lack of willingness to take responsibility for their actions

and several other factors there are none qualified to be competent leaders.. nor any that are worthy of being followed.

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 07:00 AM
link   
reply to post by doyouremember

I see your point..OWS needs establish leaders that will work from the inside of the political system to change the rules and laws, and to bring justice to the people , and accountability for their tax dollars.

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 04:59 PM
link   
reply to post by caladonea

thanks for reminding me of that

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by doyouremember
reply to post by caladonea

thanks for reminding me of that

You are welcome....a friend once asked to me...when you are on your death bed.....what will you want the most? I said to have my loved ones by my side...to say goodbye. When we (all sooner or later) pass away from this realm into the next one....it is the love of our family and friends that we take with us...and our love for them that is eternal.

We can't take any material possessions with us nor any money.....just love.

top topics

join