It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Defying Death and Hell! A Vision from Estimated Prophet

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 01:56 AM
link   
In a vision that I had a few nights ago, under constant stress of my life, I had a dream that starts out with me riding a bicycle in the city and constantly struggling to look for work, and trying to find a job! As I was riding a bike going to and fro in the world, hoping and trying to live as a normal citizen should in society, but I could never find it. Because the world could not recognize me, as if I did not exist, but I would never give up and I would still pursue this endless nightmare of struggling to cope with the world as a normal citizen should!

Now, finding myself passing through the buildings in the great city streets, I rode my bicycle inside one of them and I came into an office where there was this beautiful voluptuous and attractive woman and I got off my bike to approach her.
(She was a secretary for some sort of work agency!)
In front of her stood a disk and I went around the disk to where she was standing and I stood right next to her, showing her some paper work of mine that she was quite interested in, as she began to read through them!

I remember getting closer to her as I found her very attractive, but she wouldn't mind. At some point in this dream we end up connecting as one, in that office.
(Which to me was very great, she was heaven sent!)
Then as we're in the chair together as one, she fades and disappears and I find myself alone on the chair with other people looking at me through a pexiglass wall in the office, which was really weird?

Then I get up as if nothing happens and in the room there are some people just standing and walking around the office that worked there. I walked to the center of the room and there was a "red L shaped couch." Then I sat in the red sofa, and out of no where in front of me appears "death," dressed with a long black tunic and a hood over his head! (Death approached me and sat on the other side of the coach and the people there where so frightened of him, that some of them ran screaming!)

(Before Death sits down on the coach, I remember it, reaching out its hand to me, to shake my hand, as a sign of a greeting, agreement or a pact! That is what I felt when it approached me, and its hand was like that of a dead mans. It kind of looked like a mummified hand, because there was decay and it was very dry, and as I was about to shake, it grabbed my hand forcefully to shake it, but I felt extremely disgusted by it, as I quickly pulled my hand out of its grasp!)

(Now sitting on the couch with this thing, I get a real uneasy feeling, "not the kind of feeling that I had or felt with the secretary.")
(It was a little frightening but this is how I overcame it!)

Now what I did at that very moment in my vision was, that I got up from the sofa and walked around it opposite Death. I now stood behind the sofa, as Death and me stirred at each other, it felt like we had a deep grudge between the two of us! Then starring at it's face, I could see nothing, it was completely dark, but because of the hood and yet I was very curious to see what was underneath the hood, as I reached out my hands to it's head and I pulled off the hood, only to reveal something horrible!!!

Now what I saw was disgusting! It looked like a skull with flesh still attached to it and it had no eyes, it was dark and nasty to look at, and it also had maggots clinging to it's decaying flesh!
After I did this it didn't do anything back against me because I had no fear of it, but it just kept starring at me, and that "uneasy feeling" told me to just rip that face off, so that I could stop witnessing this thing, and that's exactly what I did.

By this time I'm pumped up with adrenalin and feel my entire body shaking and my heart pumping, as I reach out a second time to it's face to put my hands on it's head and then I ripped off the flesh from it's skull, "like if it was a mask!"

What was revealed after "Death," was a hellish face that still had flesh underneath it, but this time it was on fire! It was all red with black areas that where burning like charcoal, as it was being consumed by fire all around the skull.

After this I realized that whatever this creature was, it didn't have any authority over me because I was the one that had the authority over it, and yet my curiosity to find out what was behind this other face was still there, because I wanted to find the meaning and mystery behind all of this.

So I reached out my hands again as this creature is still sitting down and staring at me with its face with no eyes, just a deep, dark, hollow, space where it's eyes are suppose to be, and for the last and final time I did the same thing, pulling out it's face to reveal something awful!!!

It was a man! A stern faced man starring at me, who's eyes where blood red just looking straight at me with a fierce anger and a great serious look on his face, yet he was filled with so much hatred. The color of his flesh was a slightly dark brown, yet with a little shade of red, and he had no hair, just bald, and I remember just starring into those eyes of his, with all that hatred and anger because there was nothing he could do to me, and he had no power over me, but all he could do is just watch me strip all his authority away!
(This is the end of my dream, after this I woke up!)

When I woke up, I already knew in my mind what that dream meant and who was that angry man looking at me at the end of the dream. But I would like to make it fun or interesting for you, and for you to see if you can find out who this man was or is, because it's concerning someone who you think is important!'
'
Tell me what you think about my dream and see if you can decipher it's meaning and I will get back to you with the true results and answers!!
About the first part where I am on the bicycle looking for work, it's still happening tell this day unfortunately, because I am unemployed and looking for work everywhere and can't find a damn job, but I know that eventually I will accomplish my mission here on earth! (Thank You for Reading!)

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 02:18 AM
link   
All I want to know is:

Can I get a nice plate of tasty waffles before i die?

Extra butter and syrup.

Real butter from fresh cream and some real unmolested maple syrup...
edit on 17-11-2011 by mileysubet because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 02:24 AM
link   
reply to post by estimatedprophet

It was Barrack Obama. or maybe Ron Paul?
2nd

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 02:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Raivan31

2nd

Stop questioning your superiors and obey your orders...

Where you not joining the army or something?

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 02:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by mileysubet

2nd

Stop questioning your superiors and obey your orders...

Where you not joining the army or something?

Turns out i got a job as a welder paying $41 an hour.... so no, i don't think so.
Oh yeah and a criminal record got in the way, go figure eh, you kill a coupl'a dozen people and suddenly your too 'aggressive' for the army.

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 03:00 AM
link   

2nd

Thanks for the reply and yes, it is the first candidate, Mr. Obama

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 02:48 PM
link   

I know you want us to take this dream a specific way, but I really see it very differently. This dream seems about your frustrations with being un-able to find a job, or a decent job with a hint of sexual frustration. Perhaps, there is a woman in your life who you fancy that you may have felt slipped away, or is slipping from your reach. I also see this dream as displaying your frustration with in yourself. The changing faces of death being your difficulty understanding why you can't obtain work or better work, and looking for a problem that may in fact not be there. That hatred and anger is the hatred and anger you feel with the subject you choose to blaim, in this case the final face of death as you obviously became more lucid and conscious landing with the face you consciously blaim for your lack of work, and perhaps even the reason you are with out love of a beautiful woman. I know my brother blaims his relationship problems on work and money.

Really this dream is trying to convey to you something very different than you have interpreted. How ever, I believe it very true that we are the only ones that can make sense of our own dreams.

Mstr, Cprl Ilyich out.

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 08:33 PM
link   

All I want to know is:
Extra butter and syrup.

By estimatedprophet

Hey, Greanleaf, that wasn't molestation, rather it was something that to opposite partners or adults do, when they like each other and connect!
In other words she liked me and I liked her and so we became like one!

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ilyich

I know you want us to take this dream a specific way, but I really see it very differently. This dream seems about your frustrations with being un-able to find a job, or a decent job with a hint of sexual frustration. Perhaps, there is a woman in your life who you fancy that you may have felt slipped away, or is slipping from your reach. I also see this dream as displaying your frustration with in yourself. The changing faces of death being your difficulty understanding why you can't obtain work or better work, and looking for a problem that may in fact not be there. That hatred and anger is the hatred and anger you feel with the subject you choose to blaim, in this case the final face of death as you obviously became more lucid and conscious landing with the face you consciously blaim for your lack of work, and perhaps even the reason you are with out love of a beautiful woman. I know my brother blaims his relationship problems on work and money.

Really this dream is trying to convey to you something very different than you have interpreted. How ever, I believe it very true that we are the only ones that can make sense of our own dreams.

Mstr, Cprl Ilyich out.

Thank you, for your reply Sir.
I did agree about the frustrating and stressful parts of the dream that you spoke of, but I know that a job is far from trying to help me cope with these problems. On the other hand the woman could be a sign of temporary release for awhile only, but still it does not do me true satisfaction!
about "Death" and overcoming the fears and ripping away it's authority, is quite the purpose of my real job. So I will be no stranger to what type of position that I will be in and I will know how to overcome these obstacles!

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 03:47 PM
link   
So you see Ghost Rider and the Red Skull in dreams?

Cool.

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 03:49 PM
link   

All I want to know is:

Extra butter and syrup.

I'm so hungry now. I missed breakfast today.

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 03:01 AM
link   
OK, here it goes, it's been a few month's after I wrote this thread in 2011 and now it is 2012 and still living and not the end of the world yet, so bear with me people!

The first part of my dream where I am struggling in this world to accomplish my goals is true and most accurate till this day!
The woman in my vision, whom I thought to be a secretary of some sort, has not come to pass, but she comes to me from other dreams and visions which I had in the past and in recent dreams. This woman is a girl who will eventually fall in love with me and we shall become really close, almost at the end of my endeavors in this world!

Who the woman is in my vision, I don't know yet, but when she is revealed to me, maybe, I shall inform and let you guy's know, if I am willing!

Now after the woman out of the picture or in the vision, I can now concentrate again in my reality of what is going on around me. The people that where looking at me in awe or wondering about me after the girl faded are, people who will come to find out who I really am, when I am revealed to them or to the world!

Now, about Death, the red skull and the ghost rider all in one package, is a symbolic meaning in the vision that I had. The last face that I came across while ripping off his face was "Barack Hussein Obama," the current president of the United States of Babylon, I mean, America!

If anyone of you are wondering why the president and what does it have to do with Death that appeared in my vision, just write to me and I will try to let you know as soon as I can, because it is concerning the "Antichrist!"

edit on 8-2-2012 by estimatedprophet because: edited color

top topics

join