It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFOs(?) Over Ripon, Wisconsin - Nov.15, 2011 (MUFON Case #33375)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 12:40 AM
link   

I know this youtube user is a loser, but when I watched this video I got interested.

I don't think this is a plane, as there are no identifying beacons of any sort, it also appears to just disappear.

I just wanted to get your opinions on this and whether this could be a plane or not.

Any thoughts?

Pred...

ETA: From UFO casebook.

Source

In response to another case reported from Neenah/Winnebago area case, UFOs were visible from Ripon as well. They also appeared to be in the western direction and not too far in the distance.

I've been star watching for about 6 years now with much video proof of many activities in my area, as well as objects on the ground.

These particular objects I have gotten on video were basically doing the same thing in 2009, for 3 days, with our lovely military doing their best to chase them with 7 or 8 fighter jets.

This time there were no jets, but the scenario is the same; lights open up in the sky, craft comes out, and lights fade out.

The last time I caught it on video it was lighter and you can make out shiny spheres in the video that would light up a little bit when they accelerated or changed direction abruptly.

It was too dark to make that out this time, but what came out definitely strobed, kind of like a plane, but a different kind of light.

I missed four of them when I turned and ran to get the camera, possibly more when I was out of sight, but for sure the first four I saw I didnt get, but could still see blinking lights when I got back.

edit on 17-11-2011 by predator0187 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 01:19 AM
link   
I believe its really a ufo because the 15th was my birthday

Do you ever notice that all ufo videos and pictures that are not easily proven fake are always to far away for anyone to get really good clear video...

I believe in aliens and ufo but its really annoying that there is still no really good close up high quality footage of one

although I have seen some pretty crazy footage of things that you can't see its a ufo but its pretty clear it is nothing that we know to exist in our current arsenal of technology...

like WTF is this: youtu.be...

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 01:50 AM
link   
Openly calls youtube user a "loser" yet interested in said loser's material; ergo, researches and shows interest in loser material. Not content with that, proceeds to post thread on ats revealing this. Why?

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 01:51 AM
link   
Happy belated birthday!

And sorry, your video is just a rocket. One of these "mass rocket sightings" people want us to believe they are alien spacecraft.

Example here-> The famous "Russian UFO" www.youtube.com...

The video in the opening post seems to be just another glowing points in the air, too. Could be anything.

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 02:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Snoopy1978

The user has been known to post landing planes as UFO's hence why I said loser, but, you cannot dismiss a video such as this which cannot be explained as planes.

Maybe they just got lucky..

Pred...

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 02:50 AM
link   
reply to post by predator0187

Yeah maybe. At least theyre keeping the interest up.

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 02:54 AM
link   
Did she just re upload someone elses video? I dont think that YT user filmed this...maybe im wrong?

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 03:41 AM
link   
I'm sorry but really , a 34 sec video of some lights which is actually only 19 sec repeated in slow mo .
As for the lights how do you know they are even in the sky , they could be lights on a hill , flares or anything .

I've been starbathing for about 6 years now with much video proof of many activities in my area, as well as objects on the ground, and in my tree-60 feet off front porch which i may send that video for you too, another time.

He even sees UFO's in his tree ....can't wait to see that video
edit on 17-11-2011 by gortex because: Edit to add

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 04:31 AM
link   
To me it looks like the parachuters with magnesium flares on their feet.

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 10:01 AM
link   
reply to post by predator0187

This same thing has been happening in Plover, WI which is over an hour away from Ripon on the nights of Nov. 14, 15 & 16, 2011. I was happy to see someone caught some half way decent video of it. I got some on my phone but it is such poor quality and my camcorder won't pick it up because of the autofocus. It is much more fascinating in real life! Also, there are reports that it has happened in New Lisbon, WI at the same time on Nov. 15th which is another hour Southwest of Plover. So 3 occurances the same night at approximately the same time in a 70 mile radius.... ??? I have no clue what it is, but it's interesting to say the least.

new topics

top topics

join