It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Everyone must watch!! Best salesman ever!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 12:07 AM
link   
www.youtube.com...

Just watched this video and I had to share it. This guy is by far the best salesman in the world!

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 12:29 AM
link   
Don't panic, its organic!! LOL..... That was pretty good!! Thanks for sharing,

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 12:32 AM
link   
Y'all can do cash, check or chicken wings

Hhahaha that was great - bummed to see when I Googled him that he's still just "best salesman ever" and not already doin some stand up or improv. Hope he gets to do something worthwhile

PS - wonder what his company thought about this video

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 12:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Athin

This guy is awesome.
Great find

You get a S&F

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 12:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Athin

That's funny!

I did the same job with the same cleaner when I was younger! Pitch and demo hasn't changed at all. We traveled for Months in vans, slept in motels and tried to out do each other in jokes for our pitches. 30 years ago!

Great memories!

S&F

edit on 17-11-2011 by jude11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 01:05 AM
link   
reply to post by jude11

The guy is great.. good timing, good delivery..

But it reminded me of a sad story I heard once about some shady companies that trap teens and 20s into these travelling sales caravans and indebt them to the company for lodging, food, and travel fees. The use mafia tactics to keep the sales folk scared and in place.... tragic story. Hope he wasn't stuck in one of those.

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 01:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by rogerstigers
reply to post by jude11

The guy is great.. good timing, good delivery..

But it reminded me of a sad story I heard once about some shady companies that trap teens and 20s into these travelling sales caravans and indebt them to the company for lodging, food, and travel fees. The use mafia tactics to keep the sales folk scared and in place.... tragic story. Hope he wasn't stuck in one of those.

I can say that those stories are true in many cases. I hooked up with a few but got out and moved onto better crews where it was somewhat better. Made good friends etc. But we worked our asses off!

With the right crew you can make good money but those other ones are hell. Believe me.

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 05:34 AM
link   
My goodness, if I ever need a salesman, I want this one.
Great show, thanks OP

top topics

join