It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Your Life Is A Video Game Played By Aliens

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 01:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Snoopy1978
reply to post by KristinLynnxo

I am 33 years old, my first video game system was an atari. From bouncing around a square to hit another bunch of squares (supposedly a tank) to online call of duty and battlefield 3' 3d nintendo ds plus kinect and joining thousands of other people in real time on world of warcraft. Well, I am very impressed! Hell, I was impressed when I first managed to get a copy of Leisure Suit Larry and King's Quest for my first IBM pc! Super Mario 1 was simply incredible and when first got to Bowser, I was 7, I swear my heart stopped for a second; such was the sheer amazement. So yeah, we've come along way in an extremely short amount of time, all IMO of course.

Hey I agree with you, I grew up with the same thing and am also impressed with our 3D GRAPHICS but that is a completely different thing than actual Virtual Reality. VR is so much more complex than just fascinating graphics. No matter how great any cgi or graphic is, it is not even close to being a real virtual interactive environment, imo.

I think those blob pictures you look at for 10 seconds then look at a blank wall and see something would be a good start on the understanding of how to create real virtual reality
I know there is VR tech. going around and I've been to some trade shows but I still think we haven't really got it. In video gaming, all the systems now have what Wii started with and that is not even impressive. Maybe I'm hard to impress but sheesh...I think it is how you 'define' virtual reality. VR is not just 'great graphics or 3D', it's much more.

Looking at a SCREEN and controlling it with realistic graphics that seem real is completely different than what virtual reality is, which is an interactive 'video' game that LITERALLY looks and feels like your surroundings, for starters. Imagination with that platform would transform 'video gaming' to a whole new level. Don't get me wrong I love gaming but there is a big difference between the gaming we know and actual VR : )

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 09:42 AM
link   
reply to post by jonnywhite

You sure had a lot of fascinating things to say and thanx for sharing them...Any more ideas?

A class 3 civilization would appear as gods to us and some of their technologies and creations i believe we are interpreting as the rain,wind and snow...

A class 3 civilization would be able to harvest suns and place them near the event horizons of black holes and channel the energies produced,they could time travel at will and make themselves invisible...

Imagine how an ant perceives a stealth bomber thats rolling down the runway over the ant,who then sees it fly into the air.The ant has no way of comprehending what it is actually looking at,what it sees it does not know what it really means,or what its really doing...

edit on 24-11-2011 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 10:01 AM
link   
reply to post by KristinLynnxo

The virtual reality i'm imagining is like a holographic,three-dimensional movie,thats not shown on a screen but is projected into the middle of a room and the player literally enters into it and becomes a part of it with their five senses intact and functioning...

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 07:21 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

Me too! That's exactly what virtual reality would/will be for sure. I'm amazed that it has not happened yet, as we are definitely technologically advanced enough to create it imo. It could cause problems though, like no one ever leaving their home lol

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 07:35 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

ive thought about that before, like how i have no idea whats happening in a city over or no way of knowing it even exists unless i go there, like with a video game the part of a level is only there when your are at that part.

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 07:55 PM
link   
reply to post by connorromanow

Any city on earth,or anywhere else,can only exist within my mind,or as a photograph on a flat piece of paper,or a pixelated image on a screen and does not take on any kind of reality until i physically enter into the city myself...Or am i even then still only thinking i've entered it,when in reality i might not really be there at all?

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by KristinLynnxo
reply to post by blocula

Me too! That's exactly what virtual reality would/will be for sure. I'm amazed that it has not happened yet, as we are definitely technologically advanced enough to create it imo. It could cause problems though, like no one ever leaving their home lol
Like the first Star Wars movie from 1977,when R2D2 projects the holographic distress message,the moving image of Princess Leia Organa,into the middle of the room,on top of a table i think.That virtual holographic message had movement and sound and was the first time i realized that anything like that was even possible...

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 09:34 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

Exactly, I have no official way of knowing that my city exists to you. And I have no way of knowing your city exists to me. Unless i go there and you go here

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 12:19 AM
link   
We see what we are being pre-programmed and down-loaded to see,We touch what we are being pre-programmed and down-loaded to touch,We hear what we are being pre-programmed and down-loaded to hear,We taste what we are being pre-programmed and down-loaded to taste,We smell what we are being pre-programmed and down-loaded to smell,because like it or not,everything we are seeing,touching,hearing,tasting and smelling is happening and taking place within our brains and nowhere else and what we perceive as the reality around us and within us does not really exist...Nothing is real...Even death...All is illusion...
edit on 27-11-2011 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 12:28 AM
link   
I actually like this theory... it's a very interesting one...

too bad though it's not like GTA and you can bribe cops after beating up hoes, stealing a car and running over people while shooting out the window...

I guess this isn't a video game after all... DANG!

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 12:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Magnum007
I actually like this theory... it's a very interesting one...

too bad though it's not like GTA and you can bribe cops after beating up hoes, stealing a car and running over people while shooting out the window...

I guess this isn't a video game after all... DANG!
people bribe cops,beat up hoes and steal cars all the time...Hmmmm?...Those aliens really like their game characters to endure every kind of gauntlet they can imagine...they must of had a helluva fun time playing their WW-1 and WW-2 games resulting in 75,000,000 of their virtual characters killed....Are our "alien gamers" evil?...Probably...
edit on 27-11-2011 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 09:20 PM
link   
Rather than an interactive type video game, I think the universe (or whatever this is) is a non interactive simulation to test the outcome or development of a universe defined by certain rules / laws. All events that occur in this universe follow these rules.

There may be other simulations where the player or observer can directly affect the simulation in more direct methods that break the rules of the simulation.. We may be simply in one of the simulations where this does not happen.
edit on 27-11-2011 by Lilliean because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-11-2011 by Lilliean because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 09:22 PM
link   
Life is like a game with two different objectives. The first objective is to live the existence of the individual having fun and gaining as much experience, knowledge and happiness as you can. The Second objective is the evolution of the human race. Once you die all your experiences are stored in your consciousness or your soul and are brought back and shared with the entire human race. Each soul is an individual but it is also a part of a whole. Souls are so varied and different from one another taking on traits and changing or evolving after each life lived. In this way the entire human race benefits, as all the different experiences from all over the world are accumulated .

Once you die all your memories from all your lives return. You then share your memories and feelings and everything you have experienced, then based on what you want to achieve in the next life, you choose how to be born in to it. You chose your parents knowing almost exactly your genetic traits, you chose where you will be born, what type of events that occur that will shape your childhood and eventually you, you almost choose everything. The more experience and the more you helped evolve the human race the more options for choice you have, then with your goals sub-consciously in your mind, you go back in to the "real" world and start again from an infant. We purposely forget all this for that is half the fun of the game.
Every life is completely unique and important no matter how insignificant it may seem. We have been living like this for thousands of years.
People will become aware of this way of life soon bringing and end to this age and the beginning of a new age. We will still exist as we did but with knowledge of the reality of it all.

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 09:31 PM
link   
It is like a game on an infinitely larger scale, spanning billions of years, using atoms rather than pixels to create everything physical in the universe.
Started by aliens or a single alien race as made up of millions of there souls existing together as one. They then split and made duplicates of souls linking them with bodies creating the human race.

Humans while in soul form are aware of all this.

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 09:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Vega6

Something else that i think is true,just like General Patton of WW-2 believed that he,his soul,had been reincarnated within other bodies,other incarnations in different times during human history and he had fought as a Roman Legionaire,a Viking Warrior,was a Field Marshall in Napoleons army and other such incarnations and he even "Remembered" his way around parts of North Africa,without having ever been to those places before,accept in another life...

And we to,you and i somewhere in time,within the forgotten past long ago,lived other lives and we once were sailing as Pilgrims to the New World,fighting as soldiers in Napoleons army in Russia,Hunting Mammoths near mountains of ice and snow,were accused and hunted as Witches and here we are alive once again here and now...

We ourselves,as holographic characters,advance through this virtual game,as the alien players themselves advance to different levels,different worlds,within their own game...

Somehow its true...We are the aliens... And the aliens are us...

edit on 28-11-2011 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 03:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Atlantican
reply to post by SyphonX

There are many that would argue against us humans actually being truly self aware.

It could be also that we are soul- projection's of ourselves in physical body's.
The 'projection' eminating from other planets, galaxy's etc...

And/Or, different 'classes' get different 'awareness' and other traits, while other 'classes' have 'perks' in different areas.

Just look at the Chinese Horoscope (lunary position and planetary) and the Western One (star constellations and solar).
That's one big personality perk 'machine' right there!
edit on 29-11-2011 by WatchRider because: Addition

edit on 29-11-2011 by WatchRider because: Another edit for clarity

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 04:24 AM
link   
But it could also be a awful tv show...just like big brother, x factor, britians got talent, im a celebrity get me out of here, only way is essex, despirate scouse wifes, the chelsea tv show....yup theres alot of SH*T on tv lately

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 07:28 AM
link   
People report seeing a very wide variety of shapes of ufo's and types of aliens like reptilians,insectoids,greys, nordics,robot entities,men in black,ect,ect and this Virtual,3-Dimensional,Holographic Simulation we call earth and life could be a virtual game they play on an intergalactic level,with aliens from all over the galaxy,or other dimensions,who are either being invited to play,have earned the right to play,or have payed to play,or are just allowed to play as a rite of passage and this game is so advanced that they are able to virtually interact with their characters within the simulation and that could be why there are so many types of aliens and ufo's and flying saucers being seen and encountered...

The very real possibility that these aliens might be demonic and evil cannot be ruled out,as all our earthly wars and genocides and diseases seem to be pointing in that direction...

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 03:37 AM
link   
I could actually be,or anyone else might be,the only real living being who actually exists and everyone else and everything else around me,that i preceive of as being reality,are just implanted three dimensional simulations, objects,characters and situations that dont really exist outside of my pre-programmed and virtually downloaded mind...
edit on 2-5-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join