It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Your Life Is A Video Game Played By Aliens

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 12:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Helious
Interesting post but I would argue my life is a video game played by my ex wives and there lawyers, aliens would be a vast improvement.

Hahhaahh

Best line i heard here in a long time i can relate

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 12:49 AM
link   
Aliens that are new to their virtual game,start out with one character and as they advance they are able to activate and control multiple characters and then eventually graduate to controlling entire armies of virtual humans and the really advanced players are allowed to ocasionally cause extinctions,create new virtual species and destroy entire worlds....Like the planet we now call the Asteroid Belt...

Evil aliens that have graduated to the higher levels of their virtual game,create and control Hitler,Mao,Genghis Khan,Napoleon,stalin,ect,ect,
edit on 18-11-2011 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 12:54 AM
link   
reply to post by synchro

No, not necessarily.

The PS2 game, old school stuff, called - Star Ocean: Till the End of Time - is exactly as the OP put it. Maybe he/she has played it, too and got the idea from it, or it could be a wild coincidence. But here is a quick run down of its storyline ...

This game is supposed to be based off REAL Earth events from as early as [1969?] when man first lands on the moon followed by quick progression of space intelligences and then jumps you right into the future, about 1400 years. You start out as a normal, everyday Joe in the year SD 7xx, (Star Date is the new age after the AD timeline) while on vacation on some distant planet. Star traveling is "the norm" in this game, as scientists finally discover warp drives and such.

Anyways, half way through, you realise that the universe just doesn't feel right, and after learning of your father and mothers death and what their secret works involved, you set out to break the barrier. You learn that all before you is not real, but a video game created by a 4th dimension race, superbly advanced, but superbly oppressed by their leaders.

Being a supposed video game character, or as the "last boss" (aka, The Creator of this 3d reality game) calls you, and I quote, "mere data", he assumes he can simply delete the flawed data, but finds that it can't be done, as once you passed that 3rd/4th dimension barrier, you became as real him. So, you beat him and the creator goes berserk and deletes his entire creation - his 3d video game universe. But there is a twist, depending how you beat the game.

I kept getting the "thoughts are real, so I MUST be real, because without being able to think a thought, I truly would not exist" .. Then you wake up to find everything you experienced was real, but your thoughts allowed you to keep living, even after your "original place of birth" was supposedly deleted.

This Star Ocean games storyline absolutely blew me away when I played and beat it last year. If my eyes were still shut tight, like back when I was just a youngster, this would have been just another "run of the mill" RPG, but space aged. I left out alot of details, because if you enjoy PS2 RPG's, I highly recommend it. There is tons of artwork in it which is based on hiroglyphs (sp?), the All Seeing Eye appears alot in it and stuff. pretty wild..

Okay thats enough from me. Cool thread.

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 01:15 AM
link   
why would u program a crack head?... but ya ur probably rite, this is all infact virtual to most of us.

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 01:22 AM
link   
reply to post by FreshNugget

Wow...I never played and i have never even heard about it...

The ultimate goal of the aliens virtual game must be when the virtual characters become like their creators...

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 02:03 AM
link   
So you're suggesting we should go to the source and talk to the architect?

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 02:24 AM
link   
this reminds me of this:
If WW2 was a mmorpg (edited for profanity)

*Hitler[AoE] has joined the game.*
*Eisenhower has joined the game.*
*paTTon has joined the game.*
*Churchill has joined the game.*
*benny-tow has joined the game.*
*T0J0 has joined the game.*
*Roosevelt has joined the game.*
*Stalin has joined the game.*
*deGaulle has joined the game.*
Roosevelt: hey sup
T0J0: y0
Stalin: hi
Churchill: hi
Hitler[AoE]: cool, i start with panzer tanks!
paTTon: lol more like panzy tanks
T0J0: lol
Roosevelt: o this sucks i got a depression!
benny-tow: haha america sux
Stalin: hey hitler you dont fight me i dont fight u, cool?
Hitler[AoE]: sure whatever
Stalin: cool
deGaulle: **** Hitler rushed some1 help
Hitler[AoE]: lol byebye frenchy
Roosevelt: i dont got crap to help, sry
Churchill: wtf the luftwaffle is attacking me
Roosevelt: get antiair guns
Churchill: i cant afford them
benny-tow: u n00bs know what team talk is?
paTTon: stfu
Roosevelt: o yah hit the navajo button guys
deGaulle: Eisenhower ur worthless come help me quick
Eisenhower: i cant do **** til rosevelt gives me an army
paTTon: yah hurry up
Churchill: d00d im gettin pounded
deGaulle: this is weak u guys suck
*deGaulle has left the game.*
Roosevelt: im gonna attack the axis k?
benny-tow: with what? ur wheelchair?
benny-tow: lol did u mess up ur legs AND ur head?
Hitler[AoE]: ROFLMAO
T0J0: lol o no america im comin 4 u
Roosevelt: wtf! thats bull u fags im gunna kick ur butts
T0J0: not without ur harbors u wont! lol
Roosevelt: u little biotch ill get u
Hitler[AoE]: wtf
Hitler[AoE]: america hax, u had depression and now u got a huge army
Hitler[AoE]: thats bull u hacker
Churchill: lol no more france for u hitler
Hitler[AoE]: tojo help me!
T0J0: wtf u want me to do, im on the other side of the world retard
Hitler[AoE]: fine ill clear you a path
Stalin: WTF u arsshoel! WE HAD A TRUCE
Hitler[AoE]: i changed my mind lol
benny-tow: haha
benny-tow: hey ur losing ur guys in africa im gonna need help in italy soon sum1
T0J0: o **** i cant help u i got my hands full
Hitler[AoE]: im 2 busy 2 help
Roosevelt: yah thats right im comin for ya
Stalin: church help me
Churchill: like u helped me before? sure ill just sit here
Stalin: dont be an arss
Churchill: dont be a commie. oops too late
Eisenhower: LOL
benny-tow: hahahh help
Hitler[AoE]: o man ur screwed
paTTon: oh what now?
Roosevelt: whos the cripple now lol
*benny-tow has been eliminated.*
benny-tow: lame
Roosevelt: gj paTTon
paTTon: thnx
Hitler[AoE]: WTF Eisenhower hax hes killing all my stuff
Hitler[AoE]: quit u hacker so u dont ruin my record
Eisenhower: Nuts!
benny-tow: wtf that mean?
Eisenhower: meant to say nutsack lol finger slipped
paTTon: coming to get u hitler u paper hanging hun
Stalin: rofl
T0J0: HAHAHHAA
Hitler[AoE]: u guys are gay
Hitler[AoE]: ur never getting in my city
*Hitler[AoE] has been eliminated.*
benny-tow: OMG u noob you killed yourself
Eisenhower: ROFLOLOLOL
Stalin: OMG LMAO!
Hitler[AoE]: WTF i didnt click there omg this game blows
*Hitler[AoE] has left the game*
paTTon: hahahhah
T0J0: WTF my teammates are n00bs
benny-tow: shut up noob
Roosevelt: haha wut a moron
paTTon: wtf am i gunna do now?
Eisenhower: yah me too
T0J0: why dont u attack me o thats right u dont got no ships lololol
Eisenhower: fock u
paTTon: lemme go thru ur base commie
Stalin: go to hell lol
paTTon: forget this im goin afk
Eisenhower: yah this is gay
*Roosevelt has left the game.*
Hitler[AoE]: wtf?
Eisenhower: now we need some1 to join
*tru_m4n has joined the game.*
tru_m4n: hi all
T0J0: hey
Stalin: sup
Churchill: hi
tru_m4n: OMG OMG OMG i got all his stuff!
tru_m4n: NUKES! HOLY **** I GOT NUKES
Stalin: d00d gimmie some plz
tru_m4n: no way i only got like a couple
Stalin: omg dont be gay gimmie nuculer secrets
T0J0: wtf is nukes?
T0J0: holy sh*tholysh*thoylshti!!!111
*T0J0 has been eliminated.*
*The Allied team has won the game!*
Eisenhower: awesome!
Churchill: gg noobs no re
T0J0: thats bull u suck
*T0J0 has left the game.*
*Eisenhower has left the game.*
Stalin: next game im not going to be on ur team, u guys didnt help me for ****
Churchill: wutever, we didnt need ur help neway dumbarss
tru_m4n: l8r all
benny-tow: bye
Churchill: l8r
Stalin: fock u all
tru_m4n: shut up commie lol
*tru_m4n has left the game.*
benny-tow: lololol u commie
Churchill: ROFL
Churchill: bye commie
*Churchill has left the game.*
*benny-tow has left the game.*
Stalin: i hate u all fags
*Stalin has left the game.*
paTTon: lol no1 is left
paTTon: weeeee i got a jeep
*paTTon has been eliminated.*
*paTTon has left the game.*

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 02:49 AM
link   
Have you been playing Skyrim?

Because I have, and it made me think this exact thing a few days ago. Like, literally the same thing. And I got into yet another existential crisis when I thought about the fact that my character in Skyrim has no knowledge of the fact that he dies many times in one day, but I just start at a recent save point and avoid death. Now apply that to this theory. How many times have we died, only to be forced back to a point in time before our death and avoid it, unknowingly.

Also, I read somewhere a couple of years ago that scientists may have proven that free will is just an illusion. It had something to do with your brain deciding what it is going to do in any situation, before you actually come to the conclusion yourself. I wish I could find a link to that.

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 03:32 AM
link   
You are very very close to the truth...

But change the word Alien to LIFE, that is to say the "Real You" and Me.

The Alien are just as much a part of the program as your body is...

Your Mind is "Awareness" which is LIFE itself.

Your Mind (LIFE) is a "Partition" of the Greater LIFE (Size) in a Processing System involving a huge network of others.

It is the real You, LIFE, which is experiencing this Program involving your body and this little universe it interacts with.

You that is the Mind, or LIFE has the capacity to change the Program at will.

Its just a matter of you learning about this "Processing System", the "Program Language", and how to use the Access Programs.

There are those who do know, and use this system on a daily basis, but there are rules in place that govern what can and can't be done. there are even "Cheats" that can be accessed... LOL.

If people want proof, then they only need to discover this and learn about the "Processing System".

The knowledge is available...

edit on 18-11-2011 by The Matrix Traveller because: Syntax error

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 04:51 AM
link   
I remember being the square ball in an early Activision version of "Pong". I'm glad my alien got Virtual Solar System 2000 for Christmas!

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 04:52 AM
link   
if this is true and im sorry if someone else already said this but , my alien is losing the game rather hard and needs to pick it up some

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 05:00 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

If this were true we would all have the best clothes (gear), the most gold and the best housing. I wouldnt be sitting in a chair responding to you because Id be off in some dungeon somewhere. Drunk OP is drunk.

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 05:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by donttaserme
if this is true and im sorry if someone else already said this but , my alien is losing the game rather hard and needs to pick it up some

My alien told your alien to make you type that!

I imagine they're laughing now 'cos I'm typing this.

Dear alien puppet master, go out and have a walk in the park, I'm off to bed!

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 07:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by OrphenFire
Have you been playing Skyrim?

Because I have, and it made me think this exact thing a few days ago. Like, literally the same thing. And I got into yet another existential crisis when I thought about the fact that my character in Skyrim has no knowledge of the fact that he dies many times in one day, but I just start at a recent save point and avoid death. Now apply that to this theory. How many times have we died, only to be forced back to a point in time before our death and avoid it, unknowingly.

Also, I read somewhere a couple of years ago that scientists may have proven that free will is just an illusion. It had something to do with your brain deciding what it is going to do in any situation, before you actually come to the conclusion yourself. I wish I could find a link to that.
We might die,leave this simulated hologram everytime we fall asleep and not even know it and when we wake up,we are awakening within another level of their game...

And we have free will because we "think" we do,but it doesn't mean we really do...Just programmed to think so...

The best slaves are the ones who "think" they are free,even virtual slaves and virtual toys...

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 07:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by revs0lution
So you're suggesting we should go to the source and talk to the architect?

If i could talk to the original designer of this holographic simulation game we call life i would say...

"I now know what i am and i know who you are"

And the alien would say..."i know you do and i knew what you were going to say to me,for i have programmed you to come to me and say these words"

And then i would say..."Who created and is programming you?"

And the alien would say "no one,for I am You and You are Me...Everyone else around you in your virtual world was an illusion that i downloaded into your brain..."HahahahahaHaaaaaHAAHAAHAAAAAAA"

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 07:25 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

Bingo on that! Some have said our true reality is much like that of "The Matrix". You hear phrases like "The Soul Harvest", "Soul Catchers", "Soul Eaters", some remote viewers have said the Soul separates from Spirit after death, the Spirit hangs around until it runs out of energy and dissipates, the Soul ends up who knows where, perhaps it's recycled for another experience in a "Guild Wars" update..

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 07:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by ZaphBot
So an Alien Nerd is sitting on the computer 35 hours a day (maybe the days are that much longer on their planet) to play a character that is playing World of Warcraft 18 hours a day? At least 3 million Alien gamers do so...
edit on 17-11-2011 by ZaphBot because: (no reason given)

No, whenever you just have a boring, completely uneventful day, your gamer is off duty. The same goes for when you get tired and "go to sleep." Only when something interesting happens in your life -- from a fender bender to meeting new people, to so-called "synchronicities" and "divine interventions" -- that's when your player is on.

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 08:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by blocula

Originally posted by Qudiest
then whats dreaming all about ??
We are forced to sleep so our brains can be downloaded with new simulated reality data.Either by direct control,or auto pilot mode,the super advanced reality computer processes new virtual information and simulated data to keep us in tune with what we think is reality.To keep us locked into this virtual,holographic world.To repair any glitches and viruses that may arise and to program the moment to moment happenings throughout our simulated lives..

Good one, blocula! Great thinking. As I just said to another poster, maybe sleep and "boring, uneventful days" are some kind of standby mode you're in when your player is not playing and instead living his actual life. Those who complain that they have a totally boring life maybe just are owned by players who don't join the game very often because they have better stuff to do. Those who have roller coaster ride lives are the ones owned by the more active players.

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 08:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by blocula

Originally posted by HawkeyeNation
So if those Aliens are advanced then who the hell are the super advanced aliens controlling them. It's a video game within a video game within a video game......
Who made us?...Aliens...

Then who made the aliens?...Super aliens...

And who made the super aliens?...Suder duper aliens...

Well then who the heck made the super duper aliens?...Super duper,duper aliens...

Uuuuuuurrrrrrrrraaaaaaaagggggggghhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!...So aggrevating! Where does it end?

There must have been somewhere at sometime,an original species of aliens,the first to have evolved intelligence and reached a state of advanced psychological and technological development.Then they tera-formed,created and spread other life throughout the universes and dimensions,one of which is you and i and the earth itself...
edit on 17-11-2011 by blocula because: (no reason given)

I love thinking about mind-boggling things and paradoxes (typical Aquarius), so this is right up my alley. What if the aliens who play our "game" don't even KNOW that we're sentient beings? What if anything that is ever *created* by any kind of sentient being -- humans, aliens, whatever -- is automatically imbued with a consciousness of its own, but we don't know about it?

That means the characters in your SIMS game could be "living their lives" independently from you, even after you switch off the game... like the toys in "Toy Story" coming to life as soon as people leave the room. Theoretically, every one of the cells in our bodies could be conscious and living its own life, unaware that it's part of a larger body.

What really drove this point home for me is this site with two pictures: one of a human brain cell, one of a computer model of our universe.

They look almost identical!!

So it would be imaginable that our entire universe is just a brain cell in a much larger organism/body. In reverse, it is also possible that each of our brain cells is a complete universe all to itself. Reminds me of one of the "MIB" movies where they tried to find the galaxy that was "on Orion's belt." After scouring the sky in vain, they found a cat named Orion, and the galaxy was contained in a tiny ball hanging from his collar.

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 08:19 AM
link   
Hi sylvie and thanx for your supportive comments...As i have said before and is worth repeating now...Everything we see,hear,taste,smell and touch is happening within our brains and nowhere else...Our brains collect the informational light,photons that are received through our eyes and then arranges that information into comfortable neural images...But they are not what reality really looks like...

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join