It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Your Life Is A Video Game Played By Aliens

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 07:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by ZaphBot
So an Alien Nerd is sitting on the computer 35 hours a day (maybe the days are that much longer on their planet) to play a character that is playing World of Warcraft 18 hours a day? At least 3 million Alien gamers do so...
edit on 17-11-2011 by ZaphBot because: (no reason given)
I played both Super mario brothers and Grand theft auto 2 for 18hrs straight and have easily logged hundreds of hours...Maybe thats how the aliens stay alive in their real world,maybe thats how their society is structured and when their character dies,so do they...

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 07:59 AM
link   
Cluckerspud needs food badly.

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 08:32 AM
link   
So basically you are saying God drives a UFO and loves to careen around the 'hood messin' with the dudes and we are allowed to fuss over that old "Free Will" argument?

You just may be right.

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 08:51 AM
link   
Did you watch that South Park episode too?

edit on 17-11-2011 by Silend because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 09:04 AM
link   
So if those Aliens are advanced then who the hell are the super advanced aliens controlling them. It's a video game within a video game within a video game......

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 09:11 AM
link   
So, when I play a game, does that mean my player are bored with our game???

I'm outraged! Our game is not boring! Or, nevermind.

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 09:41 AM
link   
Anyone seen that movie Gamer??? This post got me thinking bout it.

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by HawkeyeNation
So if those Aliens are advanced then who the hell are the super advanced aliens controlling them. It's a video game within a video game within a video game......
Who made us?...Aliens...

Then who made the aliens?...Super aliens...

And who made the super aliens?...Suder duper aliens...

Well then who the heck made the super duper aliens?...Super duper,duper aliens...

Uuuuuuurrrrrrrrraaaaaaaagggggggghhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!...So aggrevating! Where does it end?

There must have been somewhere at sometime,an original species of aliens,the first to have evolved intelligence and reached a state of advanced psychological and technological development.Then they tera-formed,created and spread other life throughout the universes and dimensions,one of which is you and i and the earth itself...
edit on 17-11-2011 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 10:19 AM
link   
just like our internet is inter-connected all over our world,the aliens virtual earth video game may be inter-connected between different planets all throughout the galaxy and various advanced alien species play the game we all are playing...

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by HawkeyeNation

Those are the extra dimensionals
or microsoft to the halo designers lol @HALO

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 10:38 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

I wonder what kind of alien is controlling you, making that thread to reveal how it is..

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 11:06 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

You have got quite an imagination friend,i recently read your other thread about the earth being a spaceship floating through space to a certain destination,S+F,maybe you should write a science fiction book or something!!!!!

But as to being reality, i really agree with Aeons response:

My player must be very bored right now.

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vandalour
reply to post by blocula

I wonder what kind of alien is controlling you, making that thread to reveal how it is..
Thats the first thing that i thought of after i posted this thread....

I can hear the aliens now...

"Commander"..."Earthling number 2354466759839 has discovered whats going on in his virtual world and is making too many negative waves in our holographic frequency"..."He is revealing The Truth amongst too many of his fellow simulations"...

"Well then lieutenant"..."You will follow the guidelines set down within the Intergalctic Peace Treaty we created with the Syrians after our Andromeda Wars were over"..."The virtual rebel must be eliminated"..."You know what to do"..."And have no concern,soon afterwards his words will quickly be forgotten"..."And the earthlings will carry on within their illusion"...

"Yes commander"..."Virtual earthling number 2354466759839 will be eliminated"..."Deleting procedures have been initiated"...'His virtual family will find his lifeless body and never know what really happened to him"..."Will never know his digital soul was up-loaded back into our Virtual Hologram Machine"...
edit on 17-11-2011 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 11:44 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

I can also hear the aliens,

"Sir, there seems to be a malfunction"..."Earthling number 2354466759839's program interface has somehow rejected the deletion order"... " I want a full diagnostic run immediately ............................................................. "Commander, It, he............ I am unable to delete the program sir"..................."."Sir, what does this mean"........ "Commander whats our next course of action............. Commander........... Commander"...........................

"I think were F**ked"...... "Commence auto destruct sequence on my mark, 10, 9, 8..........."

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 11:48 AM
link   
"Your Life Is A Video Game Played By Aliens"

Yes, but am I winning? What is the score?

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 12:16 PM
link   
Aliens have the most boring video games ever

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 12:40 PM
link   
who would want to control a boring human, at least put in some super humans for fun

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 01:50 PM
link   
I have thought about this before,not in a serious way where i thought ''maybe that is how it is'',but i think my player must be a lazy alocoholic because thats all he seems to be allowing me to be.

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 01:50 PM
link   
The OP reminded me of some of my childhood musings. I considered the concept of our lives being the TV entertainment for aliens from a distant world - sit coms, soap operas, dramas, the entire range of divine comedy. So here we are a few decades later, replace video games with television, and voila - the same idea!

Looking through the veil of our material world is a good practice. Keep looking until you find yourself as the wizard behind the curtain.

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Wish my player were like me when I play Grand Theft Auto....lol

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join