It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russian invasion of middle east coming VERY VERY SOON! Little room for doubt!!

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 01:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Gorman91

And we do not actually know who the sons of God and hte daughters of men were.

No, the Hebrew for sons of God is "bene ha 'elohim". And in all other instances this phrase is used it's referring to angels. When the Septuagint was written, "bene ha 'elohim" was rendered as the Greek equivalent for "angel". The Book of Enoch, (not inspired), also renders "bene ha 'elohim" as "angels".

"Daughters of man" means exactly what is sounds like, female humans.

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 01:34 AM
link   
reply to post by NOTurTypical

And how do we anticipate this culturally accepted thing to be fact? If you can show me where it is used in context of angels, by all means I would like to see this. Otherwise, all I see is the word "sons of God". Elohim is also used in the creation of the world. But we know that angels weren't there with the creation of the world at first. They came later, presumably with the creation of the heavens.

There simply isn't any evidence for sex with angels or that angels even can have sex. Quite frankly, angels are not of the physical, but the spiritual. I don't know if you've ever had experiences like that, but I have. And to go and be subjective for a moment, the evil ones are not of physical, but they can make themselves look physical. You simply can detect, to some degree, the fact that they aren't actually physical.
edit on 18-11-2011 by Gorman91 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 01:35 AM
link   
Reply to post by ludwigvonmises003

I thought God said vengeance was His? But according to you I guess He lied. It is amazing how many people, just on ATS alone, both believers and non-believers, that completely twist, misquote, or completely get the Bible wrong. I am so freaking ready for God to make Himself known and give us all the Holy facepalm. And even when He does there will STILL be ATSers who will say No Pic or He don't exist, and if there is a pic then it is CGI, because some are going to be stupid enough to deny even when The End has ended already and the Beginning has already started. Because that is how stubborn humans have been, are, and will be. "HEY NOAH, let us in, it's raining dude, we can't swim!" Hopefully Noah said "SNIP off. Drown." With a smile.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 01:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gorman91

And how do we anticipate this culturally accepted thing to be fact?

A really good start is the Septuagint, in the time of Ezra and Nehemiah the top 70 Hebrew scholars were gathered to translate the Torah into Greek. (That's why it's called the Septuagint) These men translated "bene ha 'elohim" into the Greek equivalent fro "angel". The Book of Enoch isn't scripture and isn't inspired, but it gives us insight into Hebrew words also uses "bene ha 'elohim" to refer to angels. Everywhere in the Bible where the Hebrew says "bene ha 'elohim" except for Genesis 6 it refers to "angels"

What more do you need?

If you can show me where it is used in context of angels, by all means I would like to see this.

I have told you, I've repeated it again the comment above.

Otherwise, all I see is the word "sons of God". Elohim is also used in the creation of the world. But we know that angels weren't there with the creation of the world at first. They came later, presumably with the creation of the heavens.

What? In Job God declares that the angels sung for joy when He created the heavens and the Earth.

There simply isn't any evidence for sex with angels or that angels even can have sex.

Do you have any evidence that says they cannot? And I disagree completely, Genesis chapter 6 tells us what happened when they procreated with humans, the demigod offspring Nephillim were created.

edit on 18-11-2011 by NOTurTypical because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 01:54 AM
link   
take a look a this free pdf file

This booklet is not to be sold. It is a free educational service in the public interest, published by the Philadelphia Church of God. © 1991, 2001, 2003, 2009 Philadelphia Church of God All Rights Reserved Printed in the United States of America Scriptures in this publication are quoted from the King James Version, unless otherwise noted.

Russia and China in Prophecy pdf

the trumpet.com
Russia and China in Prophecy America’s status as the world’s lone superpower is rapidly fading. Other nations and groups of nations are angling to fill the void. Rising in the East is an emerging power bloc of tremendous potential-in manpower, economic heft and military might. Its growing presence is intensifying global competition for resources and for geopolitical influence. Where will this trend lead? You can know! Biblical prophecy provides a remarkable, penetrating preview of Asia’s future!
Chapter 1 The Emerging Asian Superpower Chapter
Chapter 2 Russia Frightens Europe—and Fulfills Bible Prophecy
Chapter 3 What the China Miracle Means
Chapter 4 Japan’s Place in the Future
Chapter 5 Asia in Prophecy

History and Prophecy of the Middle East By Stephen Flurry The next time you read about peace in the Middle East, consider the facts: For over 4,000 years, the Middle East has been fraught with cultural, political and religious violence. Much of this history is recorded in the history book almost no one relies on the Holy Bible. And what makes the Bible so unique, compared to other historical accounts, is that it is recorded much of this history before it occurred!

History and Prophecy of the Middle East
edit on 18-11-2011 by WeAreNothingWithoutGOD because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 01:54 AM
link   

What more do you need?

That simply sounds fishy to me. God has many titles. God gets glory in titles. Angels don't have multiple titles. They have a designation and that is it. We don't see multiple titles for really anyone beyond the trinity. Maybe a few for the devil, but that's about it. Why give glory to angels? That just seems fishy.

What? In Job God declares that the angels sung for joy when He created the heavens and the Earth.

Yes, but that's at the end. Elohim is at the beginning of creation. If Elohim has angelic connotations, why use it as the first mention of God? Once again, angels don't get glory, God does.

Do you have any evidence that says they cannot? And I disagree completely, Genesis chapter 6 tells us what happened when they procreated with humans, the demigod offspring Nephillim were created.

I did. Christ, for the best example, is the definition of human perfection before God. Christ did not have a wife, nor have sex, nor have children. The only logical explanation is because. these things are for humans only.

Furthermore, the nephilim are not demigods. The only real descriptiveness we get of them are "dead ones", "fearful ones", and "long necked ones" (possibly an indication of something like a snake, or a fire spire"

What little we do know suggests they do not rise with the rest of mankind (psalm 88), and that unforgivable sins are only applicable to them. Some suspect that demons come from their souls.

We don't know what happened. We just know two groups with just a simple title bred monsters, and those monsters died. I doubt it was the reason for the flood, for it seems to say that the nephelim returned to Earth after the flood, thus making the flood totally useless. That's not what God would do.

Angels are tools of God. Angels have a title, and they do things. If you start adding titles onto them, it gives them glory and more meaning then they are worth. Angels don't have sex, just like a hammer and a nail don't have sex.

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 02:21 AM
link   
How's Russia a kingdom? Your quotes are off.
Do you wish war? It looks like it.

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 02:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by munkey66

Originally posted by cetaphobic
The Bible doesn't prove anything to me. What else do you have?

You do not need to believe in the bible, God or even Jesus for that matter. Why?
because you don't run the world, you are just another cog in the machine.

Now those who do run the world do believe in something, and they can use the bible just like a play book if they like, the Church plays a big part in all countries and what better way to usher in their new world order than to use revelation to their benefit.

This isn't religion, its control.

Judging on past, and past alone.. Aren't religion and control one in the same?

More wars have been fought on the premises of religion alone then anything else.. put together

Interesting post OP, but I lack the ability to follow the whole religion thing. I do enjoy the writing style you use, as well as unconventional thinking and linking, but for me, this is just a bit too far. With that being said, I do how ever believe that when(not if) ww3 happens, Russia will play a large role, and possible might even make the first move. So I agree with your post, just not for the reasons you've mentioned.

S+F for the great read, and being outside the box.

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 03:00 AM
link   
Not read the whole thread for a couple of reasons which I won't go in to for my own good reasons..

Sad, the irony of this OP's thread, a war based upon religious studies when so many wars are the fault of religion...

The irony would be funny if it wasn't so deadly true..

When will honest people finally admit that religion really isn't good for any one, its almost like the 10 Commandments were never about what not to do but actual advice about what you will do, be you follower or preacher. When you have religious leaders actually promoting the allowance of 'sin' by brushing it under the carpet, then the whole thing falls apart.

Just look at how many feuds are built on religious hate, then these people find the American leaders jumping in for the cash aspect, they merely take advantage of the feud, a feud that would probably not exist without the religion.

Its true and people know it...Yes people will find ways to fight but faith in religion is one thing that almost guarantees confrontation. Just look around the whole world, most places you look be they classed civilised or not have some sort of religion based feud going on.

I simply cannot see how religion is classed as good or for peace...Any of them....
edit on 18-11-2011 by Mclaneinc because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 03:12 AM
link   
This I would say is related. www.abovetopsecret.com...

I believe we are on the verge of something big, I am not religious,

But I do believe the bible has some truths in it.................... I guess it wont be long until we find out.

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 05:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Partygirl

Just because some of what you say is true, doesn't mean you conclusions are true.

"VERY VERY SOON"??? I doubt it. Not this week, this month, or this year.

On the other hand, I believe that the events of Ezekiel 38-39 and the timeline in Matthew 24:3-31 will be complete in my lifetime (about the next 25 years). Still, that doesn't mean any of the current world leaders will be doing any of it.

As we get closer, those who want to "see" will be able to recognize it and those in denial, will continue to deny it.

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 05:34 AM
link   

I'm sorry. I'm a christian and a bible reader. However, your post specifically states "Little room for doubt" as if you had some truths from present time to back up what you were saying. News articles, behind the scene info, etc. All I saw in the article was scripture.....that was it. As a christian and as most christians, we all know that when the end times come, it is seemingly suppose to start with Russia..... but all you posted was scripture. This is not a thread.

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 06:37 AM
link   
This issue has come up before on ATS. In another thread someone quoted a passage from the Bible saying these last battles would be fought on horseback.

This is a horse.

People in the Bible belt need to take a breath, settle back on the verandah, have another lemonade, be thankful for their blessings and thank the Lord that He specified in the Bible that these final battles would be fought on horseback.

That way, not too many people are going to get hurt.
edit on 18-11-2011 by ipsedixit because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 07:08 AM
link   

Wow.. i really hope for a world where people will stop to believe in a book that was written 2000 years ago or so by a couple of guys. Why, oh why did those guys could have a hint of what could be 2000 years later? Sure there are good values and stories in that book, but nothing tangible as future predictions.

IMO it's just stories to teach people a "good" way of living.. under fear that you will be striked if you do bad. We see all these horrors happen everyday and still, the major part of these prosecutors are still alive and well. It tells a lot about that "holy" book.

Can you please stop using this as a proof of anything? It's always things that anyone can twist at it's own agenda since nothing is very precise.

Sorry for this bubble but i'm really tired of that..

Peace out

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 07:10 AM
link   
Russia's military was insanely crippled after the collapse of the Soviet Union. They had weapons being shipped off to various tribal and rogue groups, they lost track of inventory, their intelligence circuit became a roving band of thugs and gangsters hell bent on captitlizing on the fact that they could now freely acquire all types of currency by the information they possessed.

I'd hardly say that Russia is in condition to launch an invasion of Israel. Though I will agree, we should look to them to be more assertive, with the U.S on a rapid decline towards economic oblivion.

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 07:49 AM
link   

Partygirl?

You sure about that! Never met a 'partygirl' who spoke in bible verses that's for certain! Unless you're talking about a jelly and ice cream kinda party?

And by the way, it's not 'Oh, look at how Russia is now cosying up to Iran', Russia has ALWAYS been an ally and friend of Iran! It's historic, not something that has just happened of late.

You really need to take the religious blinkers off and think for yourself using your own brain, leave the bible alone for a while and see if you like the real you instead of the plastic you created for you. Don't worry, you can always use it as an emotional crutch again, if you can't hack living as a sovereign and valuable human being.

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 08:02 AM
link   

That simply sounds fishy to me.

Huh? It sounds fishy to you that in virtually all instances in ancient Hebrew where the term "Bene ha Elohim" is used it refers to angels? How in the world does that "sound fishy". It's text-proof that the Hebrews called angels "bene ha Elohim" or literally "sons of God".

I'm quite puzzled with what else you need to see. How are you more insightful into ancient Hebrew than the 70 Hebrew scholars who translated the Torah into Greek 3 centuries before Christ?????

Angels don't have sex...

Actually, Genesis 6 says exactly that. And Christ never said angels do not have sex, He said they do not marry.

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 08:14 AM
link   
reply to post by The_Phantom

7. Is paying attention to the words that the leaders of each of those nations live by a wise idea? (The best way to get people to follow you is to play on their religious beliefs...in order to do that you must fulfill those religious beliefs...therefore they must attempt to fulfill the prophecies)

Here is IR Iran leader's opinion about Israel :

Any operational solution must be based on the principle of "all of Palestine for all Palestinian people". Palestine is the land that extends "from the river to the sea", not one inch less than that. Of course it should be noted that through its elected government, the Palestinian people will run the affairs of the any part of the Palestinian soil they manage to liberate, just as they did in the case of Gaza, but they will never forget the ultimate goal.

The second point is that in order to reach this lofty goal, what is necessary is action, not words. It is necessary to be serious, not to make ceremonial gestures. It is necessary to have patience and wisdom, not engage in a variety of impatient actions. It is necessary to consider horizons that lie far ahead and to move forward step by step with determination, reliance on God and hope. Muslim governments and nations and the resistance groups in Palestine, Lebanon and other countries can each identify their share of work in this general struggle and solve the puzzle of resistance with Allah's permission.

Khamenei.ir

Deny ignorance , judge fairly , Stop dis-information.

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 08:19 AM
link   
I'm going to be blunt here: this is easily top three in my most ridiculous things I've ever seen on this site list.

This thread represents everything that is wrong with this site.

Sorry. Nothing personal.

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 08:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by NOTurTypical

That simply sounds fishy to me.

Huh? It sounds fishy to you that in virtually all instances in ancient Hebrew where the term "Bene ha Elohim" is used it refers to angels? How in the world does that "sound fishy". It's text-proof that the Hebrews called angels "bene ha Elohim" or literally "sons of God".

I'm quite puzzled with what else you need to see. How are you more insightful into ancient Hebrew than the 70 Hebrew scholars who translated the Torah into Greek 3 centuries before Christ?????

Angels don't have sex...

Actually, Genesis 6 says exactly that. And Christ never said angels do not have sex, He said they do not marry.

Sex without being married?? No way! Its a sin.

2nd

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join