It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russian invasion of middle east coming VERY VERY SOON! Little room for doubt!!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 07:19 AM
link   
Well, to be honest...

Khazar Jews “GOG and Magog” has already defeated and occupied the Israel for 60 years. What else is news..?

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 08:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by amkia
Well, to be honest...

Khazar Jews “GOG and Magog” has already defeated and occupied the Israel for 60 years. What else is news..?

well, at this point since it could be anyone since they are all mixed in everywhere and go by all sorts of different names.... who is going to be responsible for the elimination of that area and re-conglomerate it or whatever?
The answer should be no one since we can replace oil and need to get better at recycling, composting and gardening... but it seems like many different locations are at least a little bit interested starting something there. So who specifically has their banks tied to this plot. I mean with something this large, much of it sleeps if you know what I mean. Some are born into money and don't really have any idea where any of it or even they came from. that's what i mean by, over time, some things will sleep... but that which is still active, who specifically would orchestrate catastrophic violence when war can become very expensive... unless their part of the plot was subliminal to them and they simply thought they had some right.

I'm just trying to figure out where money is going... cause it's going somewhere.
maybe it's going to build submarines. Who knows.

... but who is losing control right now and who would be the ones that would go to a deadly extent thinking they have something to gain.... obviously they enjoy their media but it's not the media specifically... those are just talking heads... mostly...

Obviously someone is putting effort into this like a large elaborate business... or everyone is just stupid and blowing each other up over the little details along the way and not ever thinking that they are really building any huge travesty.... it's just all they know and all these coincidences are just going to wind up like a weird creepy epitaph that writes itself.

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 08:42 AM
link   
I doubt it. There is no Russian invasion coming. There is no WW3 coming. Move on.

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 09:15 AM
link   
Here is the big flaw in the OP's argument: Israel. It is too easy to think "Israel" in the Book of Ezekiel is the same as a certain rogue nation in Palestine which calls itself "Israel." Was that Ezekiel's intent? He speaks of the "mountains of Israel." Now these mountains will lie wherever Israel happens to be, and remember, the primary meaning of "Israel" is a people, not a political entity.

Note carefully: Ezekiel does not mention even ONE landmark of the country he must have known very well. The invaded country is simply one with mountains where the people of Israel happen to live. Further, he describes this country (and the OP leaves this out, for it does not support her conclusions) as a "...quiet, secure population, - all of them without walls, or bars and having no gates!" [Ferrar Fenton version]. Does this sound to anyone like Jewish-Occupied Palestine? Ridiculous!

This land is North America.

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 10:25 AM
link   
Mabe but Russia would never mess with U.S. and vice versa that could be all out Nuclear war. Not a thing for anyone. Who would want a big ball of burning flames not I said the wise man... Now I do see Russia fed up with the middle east crap and going to take care of business that we did not finish and probably never could have. I think we could have but it would cost to much and to many lives. While Russia is on the same continent it will be alot easier for them to get er done. I just hope for the right reasons. People need to understand Russia works with the U.S. everyday they are friends not foe's. We have a joint space program if I am not mistaken. Also in my opinion most of our wiser country's like China Japan Russia Europe so on so forth want to work together in hope's for mabe space venture or better technology. Not to blow up this planet...peace out...

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 10:36 AM
link   
Good thread Party Girl.....I think Gog/MaGog is probably Russia, although I have seen other interpritations.

Either way, the events with Isreal and the ME will bring about the end times...Probably sooner rather then later.

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 10:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Partygirl

Nice work on the thread! The responses aren't really surprising, not many people around here give the Bible much credence. But it's good to get these interpretations out there because if and when they come true then hopefully some of the naysayers will consider that perhaps the Bible isn't complete bunk after all. Most Bible prophecy has already been fulfilled, but there's a large amount of prophecy dealing with the End Times that has not been fulfilled, and if accurate, once it begins the events will unfold in rapid succession. Certainly most prophecy watchers look at the Gog/ Magog war as the big trigger to start the clock running on the Revelation prophecies.

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 11:00 AM
link   
I do trust in the Lord, hence I'm not worrying

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 11:04 AM
link   
I love seeing these stories where ppl quote random bible quotes and then loosely try and link them to some crazy idea they have in their head. Absolutely boggles my mind how some people think like this
People have been claiming that the bible is talking about "right now" for thousands of years.

And now i know another reason why the world is so messed up. Too many nutjobs!!!!

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 11:10 AM
link   

HMD : OMG , American are again under attack.

HMD 2 : No , Americans has always been under attack
That is how they justify their invasions. They are the PTB. So , anybody should help US through invading other countries.

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by VonDoomen
I love seeing these stories where ppl quote random bible quotes and then loosely try and link them to some crazy idea they have in their head. Absolutely boggles my mind how some people think like this
People have been claiming that the bible is talking about "right now" for thousands of years.

And now i know another reason why the world is so messed up. Too many nutjobs!!!!

although your right in many ways do not put all us Christians in the same basket mate, personally I don't give a crap if folk don't believe, the real nut jobs are those with closed minds and need proof of something one as experienced ... yeah mate whatever
edit on 17/11/2011 by Burgo1010 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by VonDoomen

Yeah, this world is so messed up because of moral, God-fearing people read the Bible

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by AllUrChips
Replace Russia with US and your on the right track. You see, when the bible was written the US was not known. Back then, NO ONE could have imagined the TRUE EVIL that would emerge from "between the two big waters"

Erm....the U.S. are not the sons of Japheth and we have no need of potash because we have a buttload of it in the great salt lake at salt lake city in UT which is our version of the dead sea nor do we need their oil because we have enough oil stored up in our own reserves to last us for 300 years not counting what were getting out of Alaska. Also, U.S. is not the King of the North, if anything were the King of the West. Who the true evil is, is relative to the viewer. We endanger your way of life, we're the true evil. If you enager our way of life you're the true evil.

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 11:40 AM
link   
free vodka for everyone........ woooooo

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 11:42 AM
link   
another crazy bible fanatic... yes go on

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 11:50 AM
link   
reply to post by FailedProphet

Condescending much? My goodness. Just cause you don't believe shouldn't give you the audacity to reply in such a manner. It's insulting.

Try to be a little sensitive to others believes, instead of completely intolerable. I thought the world had become more civilized, but your posts has shown the opposite.

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Little room for doubt? That was just a bunch of bible quotes with very little evidence supporting imminent war.

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 12:08 PM
link   
I can't resist quoting the opening paragraphs of one of my own threads

The contents of my college room at the end of 1970 (as described in a letter at the time) included two type-written/duplicated sheets which had been pressed upon me, in the street, by an earnest prophet who signed himself "Individualist".

One of the articles, written in 1964, was predicting that the world would "end in confusion" in1970. In the later article, the date had been shifted to 1974. As far as I remember, the explanation was that various Biblical prophecies were foretelling the invasion of Israel on those dates by the armies of the Soviet Union. There were additional, handwritten notes; "The Foreign Office replied to this!" (I wonder what they said); "Beware Jehovah's Witnesses set you trap".

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 12:14 PM
link   
The US and Europe have been set up for financial and multicultural collapse, disintegration and civil war.
The Sunni Arabs have been set up for anihilation from Israel's Samson option.

Russia will be sitting on the borders of a depopulated, defenceless Europe and M.E.

Whilst China will be looking at the same vis the US.

Iran has been used to back Israel into a corner, the jews have been set up for this as well as to take the blame for the financial collapse.

Putin has been busily making himself into a cult figure - of course he is going to lead an army to take Europe and the M.E and Jerusalem.

edit on 17-11-2011 by JohhnyBGood because: spelling

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 12:15 PM
link   

You have some very interesting bullet points. I agree, something is definately going to happen and it will be alot sooner than people think.

I also have a feeling that this has alot to do with the battle of Gog and Magog, which means were in the great tribulation and very close to TSHTF.

I am not worried though! We were told not to be afraid so i will not be.

This is going to get alot worse before it gets better. Israel is down to only 2 allies now, the U.S. and the U.K. and there's no telling how much longer that will be. I know one thing though, if i were Iranian i'd be getting as far away from Tehran as i possibly could.

The U.S. is building up large numbers of troops and naval ships at Australia and troop and naval momvements is always a very good indicator of something about to go down. Theyre probably intending to move into the persian gulf using australia has a launchpoint which means Ahmadinijad is going to be having F-22's getting crammed up his bum anytime soon.

This is what this upcoming war may look like.

Israel, U.S. and U.K

Versus

Russia, Iran, Turkey, Afghanistan, North Korea, China

I think Turkey will side with Iran just to piss in Israel's face over the Cyprus oil issue and because Israel keeps boarding Turkish "aid" ships bound for Gaza. North Korea has been aiding Iran and they may haven given Iran schematics for building nuclear warheads. China has also been guilty of aiding Iran and China is in a trade war with the U.S. atm.

If Iran brings to bear that many allies were going to be outnumbered big time. This has all the potential to be the worst world war 3 ever.

World War 3 post coming in:

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join