It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russian invasion of middle east coming VERY VERY SOON! Little room for doubt!!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 01:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by munkey66

Originally posted by cetaphobic
The Bible doesn't prove anything to me. What else do you have?

You do not need to believe in the bible, God or even Jesus for that matter. Why?
because you don't run the world, you are just another cog in the machine.

Now those who do run the world do believe in something, and they can use the bible just like a play book if they like, the Church plays a big part in all countries and what better way to usher in their new world order than to use revelation to their benefit.

This isn't religion, its control.

Are you saying the 'Illuminati' is utilizing 'Bible Verses' to usher in the NWO?

Just yesterday the Illuminati/NWO was run by Satanist, next you will tell me that they are a bunch of Jews,

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 01:54 AM
link   
* Revelation 16:16
* Ezekiel 38:1,2/8 & 16 Magog - Russia - China joins with them
* Revelation 16:12
* Revelation 9:14-18
* Daniel 11:40 - Egypt - King of the South
* Isaiah 17:1 - Syria - Damascus (Arabic) spelling
* Ezekiel 38:5 - Persia, changed it's name to Iran in 1932 then to Mesopotamian then Iraq
* Ezekiel 38:7 - Turkey - (Targarma)

from the Hebrew Bible 38:6 (Cush & Phut)
Ethiopia, Libya, Yemen, Sudan - and many parts of Africa
* Psalms 83:4-7 (Ammon & Edom ) Jordan, (Gebal), Libyan, and Philistines
* Joel 3:2 - (1)Ishmolites, (2)Hagordines, (3)Ishmaelites, (4)Hagarenes

Rosh (ancient Sarmatians know as Rashu, Rasapu, Ros & RUSSIA

Magog (ancient Scythians ) Central Asia ( Islamic Southern republics of the former Soviet Union with a population of 6 million Muslims

Meshech (ancient Muschki and Musku in Cilici and Cappadocia ) TURKEY

Tubal (ancient Tubalu in Cappadocia ) TURKEY

Persia ( name changed to Iran in 1935 ) IRAN

Ethiopia (ancient Cush, south of Egypt) Sudan

Libya (ancient Put, west of Egypt ) Libya

Gomer (ancient Cimmerians from seventh century to first century B.C. in central / west Anatolia

Turkey Beth, Tagarmah Tilgarimmu between ancient Carchemish and Haran) TURKEY

Rosh - Hebrew - Strong's Concordance

means " Head " or " Chief " it means either the individual who is the chief or leader of this alliance or
the nation which leads it.

Gog - Prince of Meshech Tubal ( Russia )
Meshech & Tubal or " M - S(h) - C(h) " & " T - B - L "
The chief city of Russia is Moscow the first three consonant or Moscow match the principle consonant of Meshech
( i.e. " M-S-C ") The consonant or Tubal ( T-B-L )
can be seen preserved in the Russian city of Tobolsk and the river in Russia as well as in the Georgian city of this
is which was long a part of the old Soviet Union. According to the Ezechiel's prophecy RUSSIA will lead the attacking alliance

The genealogy of the sons of Noah

Genesis 10:1-3,6-7

( KJV )

10:1 Now these are the generations of the sons of Noah,
Shem, Ham, and Japheth: and unto them were sons born
after the flood.
10:2 The sons of Japheth; Gomer, and Magog, and Madai,
and Javan, and Tubal, and Meshech, and Tiras.
10:3 And the sons of Gomer; Ashkenaz, and Riphath, and
Togarmah.
10:6 And the sons of Ham; Cush, and Mizraim, and Phut,
and Canaan.
10:7 And the sons of Cush; Seba, and Havilah, and Sabtah,
and Raamah, and Sabtechah: and the sons of Raamah;
Sheba, and Dedan.

Genesis 10:1-3,6-7

( NIV )

Ge. 10:1 This is the account of Shem, Ham and Japheth, Noah’s sons,
who themselves had sons after the flood.
Ge. 10:2 The sons [Sons may mean descendants or successors or
nations; also in verses 3, 4, 6, 7, 20-23, 29 and 31.] of
Japheth: Gomer, Magog, Madai, Javan, Tubal, Meshech and
Tiras.
Ge. 10:3 The sons of Gomer: Ashkenaz, Riphath and Togarmah.
Ge. 10:6 The sons of Ham: Cush, Mizraim, [That is, Egypt; also in
verse 13] Put and Canaan.
Ge. 10:7 The sons of Cush: Seba, Havilah, Sabtah, Raamah and
Sabteca. The sons of Raamah: Sheba and Dedan.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ --------------------------------
Ezekiel

( KJV )

38:1 And the word of the LORD came unto me, saying,
38:2 Son of man, set thy face against Gog, the land of
Magog, the chief prince of Meshech and Tubal, and
prophesy against him,
38:3 And say, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Behold, I am
against thee, O Gog, the chief prince of Meshech and Tubal:
38:5 Persia, Ethiopia, and Libya with them; all of them
with shield and helmet:
38:6 Gomer, and all his bands; the house of Togarmah of
the north quarters, and all his bands: and many people with
thee.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ --------------------------------
Ezekiel

( NIV )

Ez. 38:1 The word of the LORD came to me:
Ez. 38:2 “Son of man, set your face against Gog, of the land

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 02:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by FailedProphet
It was evident to me after reading your recent short story thread that you have a very, very sharp mind and are an excellent writer, Partygirl.

Let's see...without getting personal about it, let me just say that it is a great sorrow for me to see intelligent people with sharp minds snared in ancient cognative frameworks which have long, long since outlasted any usefullness they might once have had and become dangerous. When I see minds trapped like this, it reminds me of a beautiful butterfly caught in a dusty corner cobweb somewhere. I sometimes try to enjoin people like this to "expand their minds" and try stepping outside the biblical framework, but in some cases, it has been pounded into them so intensely from childhood that this is almost impossible. The way even sharp and nuanced minds can get trapped offers many lessons...most of them sad.

I wish you'd come outside that bible-box you keep your brain in and play in the sun with the rest of us...its so wide and nice and sunny out here and there is no fear of hellfire and brimstone...if you ever change your mind we'll be waiting for you.
edit on 11/17/2011 by FailedProphet because: (no reason given)

She could be wrong although it has crossed my mind... this theory, replace russia with various greedy bloodthirsty murderers who operate from where ever it suits them and it may very well be tied to old grudges and old loss of power... that could very well be Russian or soviet but not necessarily and is not necessarily the current state of the current government.... which I do not really have much info on because I don't study it, but power plays will always be power plays and "terrorist countries" are not the the only ones fueling terrorism. I very much believe someone is seeding just as I believe terrorist ideals could be seeded from somewhere like.... CANADA.
... heck, that's been brought up a lot in various ways as silly as it sounds. Financial desperation, pretty open borders, a refuge for anti-government types, suspiciously staying on the back burner with so much... too quiet, bring it up and you'd get laughed to death but you could actually find a lot of evidence supporting not that the main government is trying to overthrow anyone.... but it could be a origin of some string pulling.... and we could do this all day.... so why pick on somebody, not for political theories, but just based on the idea that they think it's going to coincide with biblical prophecy?

The problem with that is some people are noticing more than one biblical prophecy unfold but I think a lot of these odd isolated points of interest are kept from people while some are attempting to recreate it.

You can't SLAM somebody on ATS of all places where the majority think the end is near... for bringing up biblical prophecy.

AND.... to try to get to that person at an angle by schmoozing up to their ego while knockin em back at the same time... please, that is so loaded.

STICK YOUR FINGERS IN YOUR EARS TO TO PERSONAL ATTACKS NOT BASED ON SUBJECT MATTER.

edit on 17-11-2011 by BlackSatinDancer because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 02:04 AM
link   
Beware of the kings of the east, do i need na, dare say more? ok fine i will the east being China will come to the aid of Iran.
Russia will stay out as long as possible toys er tanks and weapons will be traded for Iranian oil, Russia will stay out for the Arab world would not put up with an other western country meddling in, China has a long trade with the Mid east, look up Silk road ok I did it for you www.newworldencyclopedia.org... do you see Russia in there? No and you will not find it now. China and Persia [Iran] have a long standing kinship, that no western nation US or Russia will get in the way of.
Russia has been played like a second string fiddle, "Two brothers, brothers not, will one day join forces to fight a common foe" who do you think that foe is?

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 02:19 AM
link   
I was laughing totally going to make a thread under conspiracy theories titled US GOVERNMENT TO BE OVERTHROWN BY CANADIANS

...and I could probably argue that crap to quite an extent... and it sounds so funny.... Canada..
...gonna overthrow the US....

Everybody's like IRAN... NO, IT'S ISRAEL... NO... CHINA!....all real important sounding old school places and I'm like... nuh uh... Canada.

THAT'S WHERE THEY ALL GO!

Not the terrorist SLAVES.... the terrorist MASTERMINDS!

Dem crackers don't live in terrorist countries.

France too.

Oh my.... but seriously...ex soviet patriots or whatever you call them... why not? Everything I have ever read about them nuts is really damn scary.... like reeeeal damn scary.

Now THAT is something to think about!

It's all them damn protesters... they're the terrorists or at least working for the same people.

They drive here from Canada.

I feel like I'm about to be shot by a Canadian and you know there are some Canadians in here that would like to shoot me right now.... you see how they are?

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 02:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Partygirl

reply to post by WeAreNothingWithoutGOD

Russia is certainly not Gog/Magog

contenderministries.org/prophecy/gogmagog.php

www.(malwaresite)/cmc-21.html

users.stargate.net/~ejt/PForum/Moscow7.htm

www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wqp1e9U0A10

Magog refered to khazaria and khazars. Khazars conquered palestine in 1948.Gog and Magog prophecy was fulfilled already.

www.apfn.org...
free-minds.org...

edit on 17-11-2011 by ludwigvonmises003 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 02:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by ludwigvonmises003
reply to post by Partygirl

reply to post by WeAreNothingWithoutGOD

Russia is certainly not Gog/Magog

contenderministries.org/prophecy/gogmagog.php

www.(malwaresite)/cmc-21.html

users.stargate.net/~ejt/PForum/Moscow7.htm

www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wqp1e9U0A10

Magog refered to khazaria and khazars. Khazars conquered palestine in 1948.Gog and Magog prophecy was fulfilled already.

www.apfn.org...
free-minds.org...

do you have some links on anything about all the reasons so many actual Jewish people were coming out of Israel and winding up in many other parts of the world? How did all that happen working up to the Holocaust?

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 02:40 AM
link   
reply to post by BlackSatinDancer

Most of those who believe in rapture or Israel is God's chosen ones are gullible christians bamboozled by Rothschild minions like John Hagee or Hal Lindsey and the heresies of the Scofield Bible which the closet talmudists helped to spread

The jewish scattering was a warning in torah to jews to spread across the world and not return to Israel else it will lead to disaster and destruction.But the Kabalist Rothschild did on contrary with a holocaust blood sacrifice to Moloch.

Last,The christian God is a loving and peaceful one ,not a vengeful one.Beware of prophesying wars as you do not worship the christian God,But rather Moloch the God the Rothschilds worship.

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 02:43 AM
link   
reply to post by TheChamelon

You've just admitted to living inside a "its always sunny box". People who are all wrapped up in the bible are missing out on so many things like being free and living naturally the way you want to live not being controlled by a book and constantly worry about this "god" you have made up in your mind, is going to judge you when you die. People like this live life to seriously and they should really open up their minds a little and have fun acting naturally.

I don't know about anyone else, but I think religious people are the epitome of evil and it gives me the creeps being around them. I feel very odd If I'm around religious people almost like I'm surrounded by robots or something like I see the people but there is something deeply strange about their behavior. It confuses me how they can be here on this earth yet so far off from reality its mind boggling.

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 02:48 AM
link   
No. The bible and all other religous books are fabrications of man and nothing more. No need to worry as it is all fake and a waste of your time. No super devine being came here to earth and wrote any religous texts. Another human being did.

You may as well worship the Jedi. It is mans natre to war so it is not hard to write open ended predictions that will eventually come true given enough time. Russia may invade at some point. Actually they tried too in recent past and got their head handed to them in Afganistan but thats another story.

leave your religeon at the door with the easter bunny and Santa.

X

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 03:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Darth_Prime

You do not need to believe in the bible, God or even Jesus for that matter. Why?

Now those who do run the world do believe in something, and they can use the bible just like a play book if they like, the Church plays a big part in all countries and what better way to usher in their new world order than to use revelation to their benefit.

Are you saying the 'Illuminati' is utilizing 'Bible Verses' to usher in the NWO?

Just yesterday the Illuminati/NWO was run by Satanist, next you will tell me that they are a bunch of Jews,

You don't have to believe in something to use it as a reference, you only need others to believe in it.

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 03:24 AM
link   
reply to post by munkey66

You are partially right ,we are being setup for a world war.

www.cassiopaea.org...

Gog and Magog refer to Khazaria who were a mix of hun and mongols.

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 05:49 AM
link   

Most of those who believe in rapture or Israel is God's chosen ones are gullible christians bamboozled by Rothschild minions like John Hagee or Hal Lindsey and the heresies of the Scofield Bible which the closet talmudists helped to spread

The jewish scattering was a warning in torah to jews to spread across the world and not return to Israel else it will lead to disaster and destruction.But the Kabalist Rothschild did on contrary with a holocaust blood sacrifice to Moloch.

Last,The christian God is a loving and peaceful one ,not a vengeful one.Beware of prophesying wars as you do not worship the christian God,But rather Moloch the God the Rothschilds worship.

Hmmm...so you say that all that exiting of Israel was by choice?
Stranger things have happened but weren't many run out at different times. The reason I ask as though I have never read a thing about it is because if you read something, how do you know for sure if it's not propaganda at this point so I like asking different people for different takes on stuff like this. I don't believe in the rapture and believe Christ's words that all people and races are candidates for salvation if they so choose.

Why would it have caused havoc for them to stay, I wonder? I wonder what the exact circumstances were. It seems maybe some of them could have been chased out, replaced, then where they went- they were sitting ducks and easily persecuted... away from any real army of Israel that might not have engaged in as much war with surrounding neighbors... who knows. They went out to suffer persecution in many different ways in many different locations, how can that be coincidence? It's almost like they might have tried to switch them out, weed them out and erase some of that history.

The thing about khazars and the banking system and all this is some of the diciest, most propaganda laden, far far back reaching conspiratorial nightmarish crock of stinking mess I've ever thumbed through... and I haven't even gotten very far into it.

As calculated and stacked with strategy as it sounds, I really need to learn more about it.... crazy, crazy stuff. Some of the most diabolical stuff I've heard about.

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 05:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Darth_Prime

You don't have to believe in something to use it as a reference, you only need others to believe in it.

You need to go around shouting that through a megaphone because this is happening so much these days. I mean it's an age old practice but these days, so many people represent something but so much of it is just them trying to sound good. when people really start realizing just how everybody is trying to stack the deck around them about any and everything under the sun, they will begin realizing that people are speaking to their subconscious and they will then be able to fill it with what is right rather than fill it with what scares them because that is where a lot of people's fear resides... in the subconscious where it becomes fluid, mixed and mingled with the entire pathology of that person.

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 06:35 AM
link   
reply to post by TheWalkingFox

I am pretty sure that the op hasn't been around for a long time.
I have been walking G-d's green earth since the mid 50's.I do
remember the panic the adults were feeling during the cuban
missle crisis.
Did anyone watch the movie the book of Eli? Movie spoiler...
The book of Eli was the Bible.There was a villian trying to find a
copy of the Bible to use to control the people.Atheists use the
Bible for subject materials for threads and ammunition against
christians who may not read the word enough.These people read
G-d's word with a dead spirit and don't understand the meanings
of scripture.
Israel has always been the key to Bible end times prophecy.This
world has been in a countdown to destruction since 1948.We all get
lulled into a false sence of security and delude ourselves into believing
things will get better.They will for a while,but it will be short in duration.
The only thing that will keep everyone from being destroyed off the earth
is the return of Yeshua/Jesus.

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 06:40 AM
link   

They spread out and with their wealth and cunning nature,managed to subvert nations .ultimately people got fed up and chased them out.This has been the phenomena for past 3000 years.This is why Jesus called them the rich jews synagogue of Satan.

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 06:44 AM
link   

They spread out and with their wealth and cunning nature,managed to subvert nations .ultimately people got fed up and chased them out.This has been the phenomena for past 3000 years.This is why Jesus called them the rich jews synagogue of Satan.

so you think that the holocaust Jews were not actual Jews then?

Just how long have Khazars been there? I'm going to have to dig into this one day when i am not pressed for time and sleep.

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 06:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by BlackSatinDancer

Just how long have Khazars been there? I'm going to have to dig into this one day when i am not pressed for time and sleep.

Considering that their was strong collabration b/w zionists and nazis in WW2 in finding and killing jews,I believe it was a blood sacrifice to Moloch by the Rothschild family to Moloch for the creation of Israel ,ultimately Israel and islamic nations are going to be sacrificed also as per the three world wars prophecy of Albert Pike.
Three world wars prophecy:
www.rense.com...

Zionists and nazis working together:
www.amazon.com...
www.jewsagainstzionism.com...
www.jewsnotzionists.org/differencejudzion.html
www.rense.com...

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 07:13 AM
link   
the bible and its prophecy have been continuously modified by zionists, luceferians and elites to suit their agenda for Israel. there will be a reason for the russian aggression.

sooner or later Israel will nuke the whole world and say look in the bible, we are right...

no you are not

here you can watch the propaganda:

edit on 17/11/2011 by RizeorDie because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 07:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by BlackSatinDancer

Considering that their was strong collabration b/w zionists and nazis in WW2 in finding and killing jews,I believe it was a blood sacrifice to Moloch by the Rothschild family to Moloch for the creation of Israel ,ultimately Israel and islamic nations are going to be sacrificed also as per the three world wars prophecy of Albert Pike.
Three world wars prophecy:
www.rense.com...

Zionists and nazis working together:
www.amazon.com...
www.jewsagainstzionism.com...
www.jewsnotzionists.org/differencejudzion.html
www.rense.com...

hmmm... I guess that means the Ashkenazi lineage is a large majority of current Jews today then? I'm trying to figure out what happened to the people who there before this started... I guess they are mixed in with palestinians?... and mixed in elsewhere around the world.

When you think about it from a geopolitical standpoint, it DID seem to be a busy area throughout history and that it was always a target for opportunists of all sorts.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join