It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russian invasion of middle east coming VERY VERY SOON! Little room for doubt!!

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 12:14 PM
link   
reply to post by bigwig22

Nothing can be proven before the advent of the scientific method and especially photography. But there are plenty of predictions. Jesus rising in on an Donkey, or not having his knees busted up.

Internal prophecies include all those plagues in Egypt, all those problems for Sodom ad Gomorrah. Today we know natural disasters occurred for those events. I've even been told, but never got the chance to research it, that the reason Goliath was in Palestine was because the Minoan eruption was what caused the Egyptian plagues, and that the collapse of the Minoans gave rise to the Mycenaean. A bunch of wars with Troy lead to some running for mercenary battles for the philistines and others, and they got their way to Canaan.

But in terms of physical proof, nothing can truly be proven before the 1500s.

BTW, no reason to believe in yourself? You don't believe in yourself? That's why you need to believe in a book that was written 2000years ago. Is that book will keep you healthy? Is that book will bring money to feed you and your child? If it works for you then, fine. Don't forget to give money to the church, they really need it! (sarcasm) Go sheep go!

Yes, actually. I don't mind being called a sheep either. I have a smart mind, a good path, a good upbringing to finance it and everything fits into place. I have many reasons to believe in myself. Honestly, maybe I'm afraid of what I would become if I did. I know what happens when I unleash my full potential. I suppose, like comic book heroes like Adrian Veidt, I'm simply waiting for the right time to unleash it. Now is not the time. To be honest I do feel health and full of life. Brush my teeth maybe once or twice a week and eat plenty of candy, but yet I have no cavities, ripped a knee and it should have caused problems all my life like my mother, but I can scale down over 300 stairs in a few minutes and barely any pain, and I never had to worry about money. Not because I'm rich, but because I am content in both nothingness and plenty. I simply adapt. And indeed, adaptation is a key ability of mine. I'm not a consumer, I'm a rugged individual. In many ways I am following a life path very similar to Teddy Roosevelt, and all is going well so far. But least I be prideful, I thank God for it all.
edit on 18-11-2011 by Gorman91 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by FailedProphet
It was evident to me after reading your recent short story thread that you have a very, very sharp mind and are an excellent writer, Partygirl.

Let's see...without getting personal about it, let me just say that it is a great sorrow for me to see intelligent people with sharp minds snared in ancient cognative frameworks which have long, long since outlasted any usefullness they might once have had and become dangerous. When I see minds trapped like this, it reminds me of a beautiful butterfly caught in a dusty corner cobweb somewhere. I sometimes try to enjoin people like this to "expand their minds" and try stepping outside the biblical framework, but in some cases, it has been pounded into them so intensely from childhood that this is almost impossible. The way even sharp and nuanced minds can get trapped offers many lessons...most of them sad.

I wish you'd come outside that bible-box you keep your brain in and play in the sun with the rest of us...its so wide and nice and sunny out here and there is no fear of hellfire and brimstone...if you ever change your mind we'll be waiting for you.
edit on 11/17/2011 by FailedProphet because: (no reason given)

Well-said. This is so maligned with my perception of PartyGirl, that I kept reading, awaiting her punchline or attempt to tie it to something relevant.

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 01:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Gorman91

Fair enough, you seem like an intelligent person even if I find your beliefs crazies

I will continue to believe in no god while you continue to believe in your almighty God.

Peace out and good luck when you'll unleash your true power and find that its YOU the real god, not the invisible being. You control your destiny, not an entity that nobody can even see.

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 01:21 PM
link   
reply to post by chasingbrahman

It seems she will not come back, she was probably here for S&F...

Peace out.

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by bigwig22

Originally posted by micmerci

BTW, no reason to believe in yourself? You don't believe in yourself? That's why you need to believe in a book that was written 2000years ago. Is that book will keep you healthy? Is that book will bring money to feed you and your child? If it works for you then, fine. Don't forget to give money to the church, they really need it! (sarcasm) Go sheep go!

Peace out

Actually it is the God that the book is about that will keep us healthy and bring money to feed us. He has been doing it for thousands of years- even for those who do not believe it.

I hope you are not serious? If you are, then why is there so many people starving and dying from all types of diseases?

I have to go to work and take care of myself to be healthy and get money to feed myself and my loved ones. If i don't go, guess what. I wont have it.. or god will send me a check?

Peace out.

Actually I am quite serious. God created everything for His own glory-not for any other reason. People do not want to accept that we are subject to His authority. Do you think it makes a bit of difference if a person does not believe in Him? The bible says the fool has said in his heart there is no God.

Scripture also says He that abides in me, and I in him, the same brings forth much fruit: for without me you can do nothing" (John 15:5).

So who do you think it is that has enabled you to take care of yourself, and work for money?

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Fair enough, you seem like an intelligent person even if I find your beliefs crazies

I will continue to believe in no god while you continue to believe in your almighty God.

Peace out and good luck when you'll unleash your true power and find that its YOU the real god, not the invisible being. You control your destiny, not an entity that nobody can even see.

YOU believe that your destiny is controlled by an entity that nobody can even see- it is called SELF!! Self isn't that thing you see in the mirror staring back at you either! Self is your own intellect and thoughts and motivations- can't see them either. So your statement is essentially false and the validity of God is equal to the validity of self.

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Actually I am quite serious. God created everything for His own glory-not for any other reason. People do not want to accept that we are subject to His authority. Do you think it makes a bit of difference if a person does not believe in Him? The bible says the fool has said in his heart there is no God.

Scripture also says He that abides in me, and I in him, the same brings forth much fruit: for without me you can do nothing" (John 15:5).

So who do you think it is that has enabled you to take care of yourself, and work for money?

First, my parents gave me education, after, I went to school. Thats what enabled me to take care of myself and get a job.

Second, you didn't answer my question : Why is there so many poor and sick people? They don't deserve to live that way. Unless you say that they were bad in their previous life?? Oh, i forgot that Christians do not believe in reincarnation, right?

Peace out

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 02:10 PM
link   

YOU believe that your destiny is controlled by an entity that nobody can even see- it is called SELF!! Self isn't that thing you see in the mirror staring back at you either! Self is your own intellect and thoughts and motivations- can't see them either. So your statement is essentially false and the validity of God is equal to the validity of self.

Fine, i see that you know everything. I'm done here, you are better than me.

2nd.

Peace out

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Yea but I only ever do something when I get a sort of "bump" to do something. I don't do things on my own understanding of when to do them or not. I simply wait to do it at the right time, and then go.

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by NOTurTypical

Sex without being married?? No way! Its a sin.

2nd

They are fallen angels, sin is sorta their M.O.

lol

Ah ok, thank you for the info. I hope it doesnt hurt too much when they fall. You seem to know a lot about these fairy tales, do you happen to know where they land? Is there a special landing for them or its random? I guess they land in hell, right?

Yay for the bible!

Are you planning to contribute anything to this discussion other that trolling and flaming?

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 07:21 PM
link   
Seems this thread went off into a religious discussion, I am not going to debate religious issues on this one, but will instead put in my two cents on the whole idea of Russia starting aggressions with israel. I can honestly say, I never even thought about Russia doing something like this.

I guess for partygirl this scenario fits in line with her biblical interpretations, but baring those, why else would Russia want to invade Israel? It just doesn't seem like there is a jusifable reason for such action. I cannot imagine Russia picking a fight like that....they are both nuclear countries, it would be madness.

The whole having a port in the mid east is kinda silly as is the whole wanting mid east oil, both those problems are kinda solved as long as Russia remains friendly with Iran. As far as potash goes according to the wiki guys Russia already has the second largest potash reserves in the world, so I do not think they need to take potash from anyone.

I need a bit more than this to make me take this Russian invasion theory seriously. I am not going to rely on the biblical interpretation as a proof either, not because I do not take biblical prophecy seriously but because I think there are many ways to interpret the whole gog/Magog.

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 07:37 PM
link   
Russia And China Block New Iran Sanctions :0

www.independent.co.uk...

The much-awaited resolution by the UN's atomic watchdog will not propose tougher sanctions against the Iranian regime – despite its report claiming that the country may be trying to acquire a nuclear arsenal.

After lengthy discussions and pressure from Russia and China, the document, due to be made public today, avoids calling for punitive measures while expressing "deep and increasing concern" over Iran's atomic work.

...According to diplomatic sources, the leading Western members in the board had considered at one stage going ahead with a tougher resolution without the backing of Moscow and Beijing. But the idea was quickly dropped because "it would have meant Iran had succeeded in formalising the split in the three-plus-three group" – the US, Britain, France, Germany, Russia and China, who have been negotiating with Tehran on the nuclear issue

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by chasingbrahman

Originally posted by FailedProphet
It was evident to me after reading your recent short story thread that you have a very, very sharp mind and are an excellent writer, Partygirl.

Let's see...without getting personal about it, let me just say that it is a great sorrow for me to see intelligent people with sharp minds snared in ancient cognative frameworks which have long, long since outlasted any usefullness they might once have had and become dangerous. When I see minds trapped like this, it reminds me of a beautiful butterfly caught in a dusty corner cobweb somewhere. I sometimes try to enjoin people like this to "expand their minds" and try stepping outside the biblical framework, but in some cases, it has been pounded into them so intensely from childhood that this is almost impossible. The way even sharp and nuanced minds can get trapped offers many lessons...most of them sad.

I wish you'd come outside that bible-box you keep your brain in and play in the sun with the rest of us...its so wide and nice and sunny out here and there is no fear of hellfire and brimstone...if you ever change your mind we'll be waiting for you.
edit on 11/17/2011 by FailedProphet because: (no reason given)

Well-said. This is so maligned with my perception of PartyGirl, that I kept reading, awaiting her punchline or attempt to tie it to something relevant.

Why would it surprise you?

I've never hid my Christianity on this board. It's in my signature which can be seen on every post I make.

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 08:07 PM
link   
Wow, check out the breaking news thread that ModernAcademia put up just now:

Russian Warships Enter Syrian Waters To Prevent NATO Attack

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 08:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Partygirl

That idea of Meshech being Moscow is also how the Rabbis interpret Mechech.

Tuval they identify with Tblisi.....

As for Gog and Magog, that is less easy to figure out. The Hebrew word Gog (gimel,vav,gimel) is related to גָּג - roof. Meaning, Gog is the archetype or angelic principle (the angelic force stands outside physical reality, akin to a roof, which is outside the physical structure of a house/building), while Magog is the physical manifestation in human reality. Gog and Magog can be any country and it doesnt refer to Russia anymore then it could China, Iran, or America.

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 10:29 PM
link   
reply to post by DoNotForgetMe

Vengenance is not God's characteristic.Parts of the bible were rewritten by the man or powerful lower level supernatural forces like Moloch .
Man is not God. What did Christ say about the holy one ?

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 11:44 PM
link   
I have found that many people have forgotten that hosts play more of a role in all of this than meets the eye. All the world is a stage...............

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 06:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by dontreally

As for Gog and Magog, that is less easy to figure out. The Hebrew word Gog (gimel,vav,gimel) is related to גָּג - roof. Meaning, Gog is the archetype or angelic principle (the angelic force stands outside physical reality, akin to a roof, which is outside the physical structure of a house/building), while Magog is the physical manifestation in human reality. Gog and Magog can be any country and it doesnt refer to Russia anymore then it could China, Iran, or America.

I thought Gog and Magog represented the four corners of the earth.

I say that because Revelation 20: 7-8 says:

"When the thousand years are over (the Millenium), Satan will be released from his prison and will go out to deceive the nations in the four corners of the earth - Gog and Magog - to gather them for battle."
edit on 19-11-2011 by Deetermined because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by dontreally

No, Gog is a demon king over the area of Magog. It's the southern, former soviet states. They same demon king gathers the same former soviet states at the end of the 1,000 year reign of Christ.

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Burnerz
This is all fiction as your source is the bible.

But attacking Israel is the closest thing to attacking America so im fine with that.

Well lets look at it this way. The Old testament and the New testament have been written for more than 2000 years. This is a fact and not fiction.
However the bible is a collection of sayings and writings that did exist and was narrated during thousands of years.
It is not fiction but a description of what people saw heard and wrote about their cultures and their religions.
In a way one has to look at it more like a kind of history book brought from different cultures time span and religions.
Considering that the earth is 4 billions years old we do not have much of recordings historically and cultural wise in terms of years about man.
Also one has to realize that in the bible first five books the biblical stories were borrowed while depicting a combination and resume of a previous 3000 years old civilization and culture called the Sumerians. They preceded the Jews Greeks and Romans way before. 
In my opinion I believe they were one of the the most advanced civilization on earth. They revealed their existence in hundreds of thousands of tablets and clay cylinders. These tablets contained their historical recordings of many aspects of their culture, including transaction records and cultural scripts. Also thousands of these tablets were in reference to our true origin as humans and our creator race, the Annunaki, who Sumerians record as visitors from the sky. These texts detail the origins of Adam and Eve and explain how we, as homo sapiens, came to be.

Now,

What if the God of the Bible is not a God but a leader of an Alien race that created the human race here on earth through bioengineering.
What if angels are not flying with wings but are Ets with space crafts that lived way back then on earth and has helped and some time destroyed mankind during mankind evolution path while making mankind write and record
its history for a future date.

What if certain prophets of old in the Bible were in contact with this very advance race of Ets that are thousands of years beyond us in scientific knowledge and spiritual advancement. However the humans back then took them for Gods and could not understand all their technology.
What if we are just a bunch of Pigmies to their eyes and needed their interference a times to get us a head.
What if they can go into past present and future with no problem with the skills and technology that we do not know exist and have no conception of it.
What if they showed on TV screens back then certain events to certain prophets 2000 years ago of the up coming scenarios of major changes on earth during earth history with its political upheavals in the middle east.

What if this final show down between Russia, USA, Europe, Israel, Iran and the Middle east leads to a nuclear war and to such a catastrophe that only these Et can save mankind while us freaked out to the point that we will have no choice than to change our ways of civilization to continue our race as human on earth.

What if now at this upcoming crescendo and especially since we have entered the scientific age to the point of destroying ourselves these Ets that we took for Gods back then will come back on mass and make us understand and link our past, present and future.

What if this nuclear show down and then with some kind of Et intervention in showing us the light these predictions were written more than 2000 years ago for a purpose to tie everything up and pacify us to their existence

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join