Russian invasion of middle east coming VERY VERY SOON! Little room for doubt!!

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 08:21 AM
link   
Russia certainly has a nervous twitch at the moment. Putin is rising back into power, NATO is seeking to gain a foothold all around them, Putin wants his beloved USSR back before NATO gets the contracts. It's financial interests/customers in the Middle East are being threatened...

Putin may be the catalyst for an escalating event in the middle east and events on the Russian borders with former Soviet block countries. I don't like this one bit... Putin is feels that he is being backed into a corner... Not good.

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 08:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gorman91
reply to post by NOTurTypical

No, it just says the nephelim were o Earth in those days. And we do not actually know who the sons of God and hte daughters of men were. One could imagine any number of hings, ranging from something like a feudal house "The house of Gorman, etc etc", or perhaps men and women, being all children of Adam and Eve, were not allowed to have sex, and the Nephelim were there, somehow enabling reproduction, or perhaps the sons of God were one lineage of Adam at what with the Daughters of man, and their union fabricated some awesome union of culture and knowledge, and in turn, better people.

Point is we just don't know.

But we do know that Sex does not happen in Heaven. We also know that we won't have human parts on heaven. Because Heaven and Earth are two psychically distinct entities. Our souls either sleep or go to heaven after death ( I know not either yet), and our bodies remain here on Earth. We know that both of these "realms" are passing, to be destroyed and made renewed. We know that we will have new bodies, with our spirits, as the old flesh dies. We know that these new humans, brother of the New Adam that is Christ, shall enjoy eternity with him. Because the ascended Christ clearly was a man, it's safe to assume yes, we will have these human parts in this new life. But we have not gotten there yet. And there is no reason to suspect angels would have human parts. All descriptions of angels give clues to the fact that they are not physical creatures, but something else. some parts say they are LIKE, not ARE, the heads of a man, a lion, etc etc, other parts describe 6 winged creatures (personally I suspect Satan was one of these types of angels, and his sin was before God, and that's why these angels cover their faces. Because they are in the thrown of God, and heaven is stained with the sin of Satan, thus how can they be allowed to see it?

We also know Christ as "sin who knew no sin", which is important. If being a man means being sin, it makes even more sense humans and human parts are not in heaven; that sex does not exist beyond the Earthly men and women who consummate their relationships.

Most importantly Christ never had Sex. Christ never took a wife. Christ never had children. These are things God says are good, yet Christ, he who becomes man restored, never did them. If we are to be like Christ after we rise, it makes pretty clear sense that we will not be having sex, taking spouses, and having children. For the old world and old heaven will ave passed, and the new world and new heaven would be here.

Looking at all this, it seems practically certain that sex is not in heaven. Sex on Earth is for married people in order to express the unity of their flesh and spirit, and give birth to new humans (literally an allegory of the long gone unity of God to Man, and the creation of life in that unity) There seems no reason to think that sex is in heaven, or even capable by angels, and in fact, evidence suggests that this is simply not possible. Light from Light cannot have sex.

Now maybe this is a bit off topic and all, but I think it is important for establishing who this Magog fellow is, and the fact that he probably is not some allegory for Russia.
edit on 18-11-2011 by Gorman91 because: (no reason given)

Wow... you seem to KNOW a lot of stuff here man. Why do you know all this stuff about fairy tales? How is a fairy tale true? Get off your nice cloud in a sky full of rainbows and live your life here on earth with us. Stop believing in fairy tales and believe in you instead.

Peace out.

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 08:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mclaneinc

Not read the whole thread for a couple of reasons which I won't go in to for my own good reasons..

Sad, the irony of this OP's thread, a war based upon religious studies when so many wars are the fault of religion...

No, they are the fault of the crazy fanatics within those religions. But crazy fanatics exist everywhere, not just in religion.

Just look at how many feuds are built on religious hate, then these people find the American leaders jumping in for the cash aspect, they merely take advantage of the feud, a feud that would probably not exist without the religion.

If it wasn't a feud about religion, it would be a feud over politics, power, greed and corruption. The feud would still exist.

Its true and people know it...Yes people will find ways to fight but faith in religion is one thing that almost guarantees confrontation. Just look around the whole world, most places you look be they classed civilised or not have some sort of religion based feud going on.

Look around, we could say the same thing once again about politics, power, greed and corruption.

I simply cannot see how religion is classed as good or for peace...Any of them....

You obviously haven't imagined a world without any religion at all. It would be uglier and the world would have ended much sooner!

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 08:52 AM
link   
I just spent the last 40 minutes reading this thread and have to say that there is alot going on here. I have a few of my own conclusions:

1. Some posts here seem like "Red Dawn" meets the "Left Behind Series" with the US being replaced with Israel in the Red Dawn part. In the Left Behind Series it had Russia attacking Israel & losing as part of the story line.

2. Unfortunately you really can't take much stock in the Bible since man has had his dirty paws in it. Who really knows what you can trust in it because it's been edited & re-edited through the years with certain books left out or thrown out because whoever was writing it at the time didn't like it or the author of it, so info was suppressed.

3. World War 3 is already here with the US fighting or providing support to troops/countries on every continent. We are involved in the Global War or Terror which if you think about it is a World War. This country is fighting that country, black ops happening just about everywhere, so basicly like I said WW3 is happening right now as we speak, but officially isn't tagged yet.

4. No, Russia isn't officially attacking the Middle East, but their arms & weaponry are involved plus who knows, their military advisors are probably somewhere in the region calling the shots with shades of the Cold War still happening.

5. I do believe something big is in the works especially with the National Emergency Network "Test" last week and how there are increased commercials on tv & radion about being prepared & having 3 day supplies, etc. The government know that somethin BIG is about to happen, they just don't know 'When".

6. Final point, Why can't we all just get along? The Earth is just a small rock in space & who knows if there are forces out there in space just waiting for the right time to strike while we're focusing on global squabbles.

Enjoy your day Everyone!

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 09:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by mufon12347

2. Unfortunately you really can't take much stock in the Bible since man has had his dirty paws in it. Who really knows what you can trust in it because it's been edited & re-edited through the years with certain books left out or thrown out because whoever was writing it at the time didn't like it or the author of it, so info was suppressed.

Hahaha!! One of the best i've seen here today. "Man has had his dirty paws in it" ???. Man WROTE it all.

Peace out.

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 09:15 AM
link   
You forgot to add, "100% PROOF", "UNDENIABLE EVIDENCE" and "MUST SEE" to the thread title so that we would know that you were presenting a highly speculative minority view without objective evidence.

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 09:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Partygirl

When I looked at this..

I thought of this..

is it only me ?

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 09:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by bigwig22

Originally posted by mufon12347

Hahaha!! One of the best i've seen here today. "Man has had his dirty paws in it" ???. Man WROTE it all.

Peace out.

Exactly! Man dictated what was in the Bible & there for, Who really knows what the heck the truth is anymore since Man wrote it. Thanks for the kudos.....

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 09:39 AM
link   
reply to post by bigwig22

Sex without being married?? No way! Its a sin.

2nd

They are fallen angels, sin is sorta their M.O.

lol

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 09:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by NOTurTypical

Sex without being married?? No way! Its a sin.

2nd

They are fallen angels, sin is sorta their M.O.

lol

Ah ok, thank you for the info. I hope it doesnt hurt too much when they fall. You seem to know a lot about these fairy tales, do you happen to know where they land? Is there a special landing for them or its random? I guess they land in hell, right?

Yay for the bible!

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Huh? It sounds fishy to you that in virtually all instances in ancient Hebrew where the term "Bene ha Elohim" is used it refers to angels? How in the world does that "sound fishy". It's text-proof that the Hebrews called angels "bene ha Elohim" or literally "sons of God"

You've not showed me one yet where it is conclusively int he context of angels. Just culturally accepted to be.

I'm quite puzzled with what else you need to see. How are you more insightful into ancient Hebrew than the 70 Hebrew scholars who translated the Torah into Greek 3 centuries before Christ?????

The Body of Christ has many members. Some are prophets, some are interpreters, some are this and that. I've gone a few different places that produce good spiritual fruits. There is a consistent belief among these people towards what I say.

Simply put, I trust he living spirit among these people over the opinions of a few translators eons ago in the cases where it is not stated plain and clearly in the bible. You've yet to show me where it says in plain language that they were angels.

Actually, Genesis 6 says exactly that. And Christ never said angels do not have sex, He said they do not marry.

Actually Christ did not say much on angels. He said such things of men do not exist in heaven. You cannot view heaven in the views of the social activities of men. And Genesis 6 says that Sons of God chose daughters of Men. This could mean anything. Perhaps these men were angel-like in character, or perhaps it was the title of their guild. We simply do not know. Because the Bible does not say, to any knowledge I poses.
edit on 18-11-2011 by Gorman91 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Why? There is consistent truth that these things you call fairy tales are true, and I have no reason to believe in myself when, in 80 years time, I will likely be dead. I don't place my belief in temporary things. That's a sure way to fail.

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Why? There is consistent truth that these things you call fairy tales are true, and I have no reason to believe in myself when, in 80 years time, I will likely be dead. I don't place my belief in temporary things. That's a sure way to fail.

Ok then, can you show me at least one thing please? I mean one thing that is an absolutly truth and that is a fact. Something concrete that you can't find anywhere else than in the bible? Not something like : a mean guy from the north will be mean to other poeple in the south? Something that was written in there and that happened exactly as written? Not a random interpretation of a random sentence?

Something that was there and predicted BEFORE the event. Not something that was there and associated with an event after it happened by using twisted explanation?

I mean, its all based on interpretation and basically, it's like statistics, you can do what you want with those depending of what you want to prove or achieve.

Thank you in advance.

BTW, no reason to believe in yourself? You don't believe in yourself? That's why you need to believe in a book that was written 2000years ago. Is that book will keep you healthy? Is that book will bring money to feed you and your child? If it works for you then, fine. Don't forget to give money to the church, they really need it! (sarcasm) Go sheep go!

Peace out

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheChamelon
reply to post by FailedProphet

Wow that is exactly the kind of thing I would think Satan would say to someone to entice them to the darkside. See the thing is Christianity is good for a person. It gives them a path to a happy life founded on service to their fellow man. It also teaches you the generational knowledge of your forefathers that have long ago figure out the many things in life that will trap your mind and body. Things like random sex, homosexuality, drug abuse, laziness, misspending your money and resources, etc.

Nice that you lump homosexuals in with things like "misspending your money" or "drug abuse"!

Are you honestly so blinded by your faith that you'd imagine people born gay are somehow 'trapped'? Most of the gay friends I've known have been both some of the happiest and the most 'free' people I've ever met.

Not to mention you don't quite see the irony inherent in being trapped into worshiping a God that threatens ETERNAL TORTURE OF HELL if you've done nothing more than doubted him, or grown up in another Faith....Such a God that would allow anyone that doesn't worship him to be TORTURED for ETERNITY would be a Monster worse than Satan my mind could imagine.

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 11:01 AM
link   
"Since Russia forgave Syria of three-fourths, or $9.6 billion, of its $13.4 billion Soviet-era debt and became its MAIN ARMS SUPPLIER in 2006, Russia and Syria have conducted talks about allowing Russia to develop and enlarge its naval base, so that Russia can strengthen its naval presence in the Mediterranean."

"Amid Russia's deteriorating relations with the West, because of the 2008 South Ossetia War‎ and plans to deploy a US missile defense shield in Poland, President Assad agreed to the port’s conversion into a permanent Middle East base for Russia’s nuclear-armed warships."

"Since 2009, Russia has been renovating the Tartus naval base and dredging the port to allow access for its larger naval vessels."

Scroll down to "Russian Naval Base":

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 11:03 AM
link   
Russia + Syria + Hezbollah = Hamas

blogs.cfr.org...

edit on 18-11-2011 by Deetermined because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 11:03 AM
link   
That's good, but how about this:

reply to post by Vandalour

Just a bit of humor to break up the seriousness in the world!

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 11:27 AM
link   

BTW, no reason to believe in yourself? You don't believe in yourself? That's why you need to believe in a book that was written 2000years ago. Is that book will keep you healthy? Is that book will bring money to feed you and your child? If it works for you then, fine. Don't forget to give money to the church, they really need it! (sarcasm) Go sheep go!

Peace out

Actually it is the God that the book is about that will keep us healthy and bring money to feed us. He has been doing it for thousands of years- even for those who do not believe it.

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by NOTurTypical

I admit I'm a bit rusty, but if he's a fallen angel ruling amongst man, then he's likely a nephelim. And as such, why is nothing written of him to this? All references to nephelim show a picture of something not human.

No, fallen angels are not Nephillim. Nephillim are the demigod offspring between the union of man and angels a la Genesis 6. Fallen angels are not demons, demons are the unclean spirits of the dead Nephillim from the flood and after than when they again tried to infest the land given to the children of Abraham.

I am pleased to hear you know of the fallen angels and the nephilim. That is a topic many people will not touch. But thanks to a few bold souls, the knowledge of it has become a bit more commonplace. This is what people do not realize is a big part of the interplay of forces on our planet, the greed and malicious way in which the powerful run things.

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by micmerci

Peace out

Actually it is the God that the book is about that will keep us healthy and bring money to feed us. He has been doing it for thousands of years- even for those who do not believe it.

I hope you are not serious? If you are, then why is there so many people starving and dying from all types of diseases?

I have to go to work and take care of myself to be healthy and get money to feed myself and my loved ones. If i don't go, guess what. I wont have it.. or god will send me a check?

Peace out.

new topics
top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join