It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kubrick-A-Brak: Or how I learned to Deny Ignorance and Love the Truth

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 05:12 AM
link   
reply to post by JayDub113

So the point is, the beginning of the film is about a big monolith that makes ape-men smart.

Here's the part of the film I missed. Do explain.

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 07:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Illustronic

Oh, well I guess you have never seen the film. Why are you commenting here if you've never seen the film?

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 12:39 PM
link   
reply to post by JayDub113

That nothing really changes, in a million years of evolution we are still warlike apes...

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by JibbyJedi
I flagged this, then un-flagged you, personally.
Your thread has good effort put into it, but your head is stuck in a small box of reality because of your fantasy of how you think the people in power of this world really think. It's not worth the effort to repeat what's been repeated countless times on here, your mind is made up I think, so I'll just agree to disagree with you.

In my turn I would like to have flagged you but my power on ATS is limited. A star for your reply because you said it spot on. The majority of people underestimate, and have misplaced faith in some of their their leaders.

They should look around them and ask why things are as they are. People should wake up fast.

The following clip from a BBC docu about the Apollo project is interesting to watch with your alu-foil hat on. James Burke is trying to explain how this project sticks together....but I must warn you, if you are a Apollo 11 moonlanding believer do not try to read between the lines.

I recommend to watch the entire docu if you like what you see.....it will get better and more interesting.

edit on 17/1/2012 by zatara because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 05:16 PM
link   
reply to post by zatara

What does this mean? I infer from posts like this: that I am woefully uneducated in the reality of Kubrick's incredible achievements...AKA Apollo 11, 12, 14, 15, 16, 17- and I guess Apollo/Soyuz and Skylab. The ability of this lone genius to manufacture a total fantasy-to actually invent the science that exists in our Astrophysics text books-it astounds me.

Kubrick for the Nobel Prize in "CREATING THE ENTIRE US SPACE PROGRAM"

I wish I had such hidden knowledge. I feel like such a useless human being.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join