It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Huron County deputy carries scared deer to safety

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 08:37 PM
link   
Story/vi deo

HURON COUNTY, MI (WNEM) - On the eve of firearm deer hunting season, TV5 has a strange tale of a deer rescue in Huron County. WNEM TV5 has learned Deputy Ryan Swartz responded to a car versus deer accident on Friday, Nov. 11 on Hellems Road in Dwight Township. No one was injured other than a doe deer, which remained standing dazed in the middle of the roadway for almost 25 minutes. The scene was captured on the patrol car's camera.

thought this was a feel good story amid all the crazy stuff you see everyday on here

edit on 11/16/2011 by HomerinNC because: (no reason given)

edit on Wed Nov 16 2011 by DontTreadOnMe because: IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 08:40 PM
link   
And then from the treeline approximately 50 yards away Bubba with his new high power scope and rifle shoots the deer....

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 09:08 PM
link   
That was a cute video. The cop was gonna let it go on the far side of the road, but brought it back to the car to film himself petting it. Yesterday was the first day of rifle season. I missed it because I had to work, but the kids got the day off from school; a "Teacher's Work Day" they call it.

The deer have good reason to be nervous; I'm getting out into the woods this weekend.

And it's Bobby, not Bubba.

edit on 11/16/2011 by OldCorp because: (no reason given)

edit on 11/16/2011 by OldCorp because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 09:23 PM
link   
reply to post by HomerinNC

Very touching video -
wish I could say as
much for the other
comments left here.

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 09:29 AM
link   

I bust out laughing when he came back from the side of the road. I was like - He thought the web cam was off and he was going to stuff it in his trunk!

But noooo, he's a very nice guy huh! And nice to see someone in a position of authority with a heart.

I'd like to invite him over for a nice venison dinner.

No really, I hope though all kidding aside he checked himself well for ticks. A friend of mine contracted Lyme's Disease from a deer and has never been the same since.

Lovely thread!

peace
edit on 17-11-2011 by silo13 because: (no reason given)

join