It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Abductions and Suicides

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 08:08 PM
link   
Does anyone know what percentage of abductees commit suicide? What percentage of abductees have attempted suicide?

Also, would/do aliens intervene when abductees try to commit suicide?

I ask this because I would think aliens would try to intervene if they knew one of their subjects tried to end his/her life because they would see it as a waste of all that time they spent researching and experimenting on them. This is assuming that the aliens are monitoring every single abductee 24/7.

Anyone have any statistics or references they could point me to?
Thanks.

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 08:15 PM
link   
For the quantity of specimens out there for them to choose what difference would it make to them on grabbing another piece of meat to experiment on . No intervention needed .

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 08:47 PM
link   
reply to post by 08051962

I bet it's not as high as the proportion of serious UFOlogists who "commit suicide".

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Dr. Karla Turner MUFON conference 1 of 6 (the Late Dr. Turner)

There is a lot more to ET abductions than the positive side represented. No, I don't think those beings who traumatize so many care how many commit suicide, or are into drugs, or who's lives are dysfunctional and stressed out. I think its part of the "breed out the love" program for earth. Which implies we are Love and Light, and Love and Light exists on higher levels if they are so determined to breed it out, don't you think.

Now after much research, considering I'd like for my family to have regression done by good, agenda free only, regressionist, I can see problems with both protocols in regression. Normally, they take what is revealed, but everything that is revealed in memories or in retrieved memories is a Cover Story put there by ET and in many cases the military too, so milab type situation, and its ET controlled information. This isn't the truth.

However, for the good regressionists like the late Barbara Bartholic who goes deeper, and takes the person back over and over, to look deeper, with truth, and uses techniques, then often very negative things are happening.

But there is a problem here as well. Your subconscious mind is already suspicious that there may be something very dark under the cover, so when its suggested in hpynosis, to go back, that you're not seeing the truth, the implication is set, that you're not seeing the truth so you need to look deeper, and your mind is quite capable of imagining your worst nightmare.

So I'm not 100% convinced that this works efficiently either. Though the Cover Report is true, the horror may not be, unless it does spring out somewhat naturally or the person is thoroughly trained to not suspect either way, to not think the worst, but still dig deeper in a more neutral way, and there is a means of overriding the sudden fear that would come.

But, as an experiencer, there is stress. And sleep disorders amongst the children even. So this implies things that are more traumatic under the surface memories and glimpses.

I'm pretty sure that that stats on abductees and suicides would be rather hard to come by naturally. But there is alot of evidence of trama and post traumatic stress syndrome, so I'm sure its somewhat high.

Also just search for Dr. Karla Turner pdf for her books.
edit on 16-11-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 09:14 PM
link   
reply to post by 08051962

I think that there is more than one kind of alien impacting this planet. I also think that they all have territorial issues. At last count there may be something like 20 different groups, all with their agendas effecting this planet. It appears as if they have marked out certain territories and are trying not to run into each other. For instance, Area 51 was at one time considered to be run by hostiles, but now has been taken over by benevolent more positive races. More than likely due to treaties or some kind of agreements. There are places in Arizona that are not so nice, Denver too.
So to answer your question I think it depends on what race is operating where and what their agenda is in regards to whether suicides play a factor and whether they care or not. I don;t think you can lump them all together. As for tracking or creating suicides, I think the ones up in Alaska may take the prize, they seem not to care in the least, and think nothing of incapacitating people if they get in the way. They also seem to have a strong relationship to the Annunaki and have been know to speak in a Sumerian dialect.

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 09:18 PM
link   
I do NOT know the answer to your question but i just want to share my thoughts!!I personally believe that since someone was taken by aliens,his whole life after that,will be controled and be somehow recorded by them.i believe that they use our bodies and minds to learn about us and be able to "get closer" to us,either they want to destroy us or just contact us.i believe that aliens will and want to visit earth,i just hope that they are just curious like we are about them,cause if we knew where an alien planet is and if we were able to go there,i don't believe that we would attack them!not at the first point at least,after some time who knows,maybe we'll find out that their planer is valuable to us!anyway,i'm being way off topic!i will repeat my words,i believe aliens control us after being kidnapped by them,they are watching their victims all the time and sometimes they are guiding them for better or worse

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by 08051962
Does anyone know what percentage of abductees commit suicide? What percentage of abductees have attempted suicide?

I ask this because I would think aliens would try to intervene if they knew one of their subjects tried to end his/her life because they would see it as a waste of all that time they spent researching and experimenting on them. This is assuming that the aliens are monitoring every single abductee 24/7.

Thanks.

It's impossible to get statistics like that. These "space aliens" use ultra powerful high-tech stuff where it's more likely that an "alien abductee" isn't going to know that they are an abductee. It's also likely that we're talking a super large number of people, possibly even approaching 99% of the population for a country like the United States. In that case, you could just count all suicides.

And I think you're mistaken about how all this Aliens-related business works, which makes your question sound like you don't know what you're talking about. Maybe you should first ask yourself why you want the statistics. Is it because you want to see how alien inflicted suffering effects suicide rates, or is it just alien kidnapping/abduction that you're looking for? Aliens don't just do abductions, they can also inflict enough pain to cause you to contemplate suicide, but without abducting you.

So, you see? It's impossible to get this kind of data for many reasons. This kind of stuff isn't completely under the radar, but those "space aliens" cover just enough tracks to keep this stuff secret forever.

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by MegaCurious

Originally posted by 08051962

Thanks.

It's impossible to get statistics like that. These "space aliens" use ultra powerful high-tech stuff where it's more likely that an "alien abductee" isn't going to know that they are an abductee. It's also likely that we're talking a super large number of people, possibly even approaching 99% of the population for a country like the United States. In that case, you could just count all suicides.

And I think you're mistaken about how all this Aliens-related business works, which makes your question sound like you don't know what you're talking about. Maybe you should first ask yourself why you want the statistics. Is it because you want to see how alien inflicted suffering effects suicide rates, or is it just alien kidnapping/abduction that you're looking for? Aliens don't just do abductions, they can also inflict enough pain to cause you to contemplate suicide, but without abducting you.

So, you see? It's impossible to get this kind of data for many reasons. This kind of stuff isn't completely under the radar, but those "space aliens" cover just enough tracks to keep this stuff secret forever.

Not really sure why you are so negative in your response. I guess it makes you feel good about yourself to put people down?

OK, let me set the record straight: I AM an abductee. Abducted by the grays. I know they have used screen memories --as mannequins (I've mentioned this in another thread on ATS).
(I keep pretty detailed notes of my dreams, abductions, and occurrences in my life so I can look back and notice things that others might call "coincidences").

I have also been taken to underground bases (I've lived on many bases overseas as a child). I actually find these abductions far more... interesting and memorable. It seems the aliens don't abduct me anymore. The last clear abduction happened a few years ago. Not sure why things have changed. Maybe I bore them? I dunno.

So for you to accuse me of "not knowing what I'm talking about" is very rude and YOU sound very arrogant. Don't make assumptions about me. You don't know me.

So let's just say: GRAYS instead of aliens in general if it'll make things clearer to some people.

And to the person who mentioned Karla Turner: i know about her (bartholic, bartleby, lammer, etc. etc.) I have most of her books (check under my interests)

Someone asked why I want to know? I don't know why. This question popped into my head last night as I tried to sleep. Doesn't have to do with me thinking aliens cause suffering. Obviously they do for some people. For some people they see aliens as some sort of angel type spirits that are helping them. New agers I guess you could call them. What do I think? Well, I don't recall being harmed by them... but then again, I don't recall anything necessarily helpful happening.

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 10:25 PM
link   
To the original poster, I am a abductee also, and I too pondered how many people have killed them selves because of their encounter. So I think your question is a good one. I hope someone gives you the answers your seeking on this thread. Take care.

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 10:34 PM
link   
reply to post by MegaCurious

One could get data on this from someone like David Jacobs. He could at least give you data about the cases he has worked with.

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 11:22 PM
link   

POSTING WORK WRITTEN BY OTHERS!
Going forward, if you post something that is not 100% your own writing or work you must use the EX TAG, post NO MORE THAN 10% of the original (or three paragraphs, whichever is least), and GIVE A LINK TO THE SOURCE MATERIAL. If the work you are posting is not on the internet, from a book for example, you MUST give a credit for that Book ( the title), its Author and Publisher.

edit on March 12th 2012 by greeneyedleo because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 11:28 PM
link   

POSTING WORK WRITTEN BY OTHERS!
Going forward, if you post something that is not 100% your own writing or work you must use the EX TAG, post NO MORE THAN 10% of the original (or three paragraphs, whichever is least), and GIVE A LINK TO THE SOURCE MATERIAL. If the work you are posting is not on the internet, from a book for example, you MUST give a credit for that Book ( the title), its Author and Publisher.

edit on March 12th 2012 by greeneyedleo because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 05:05 AM
link   
so many questions. so few answers. First off, why greys abduct people. I think current research from books like UFO Highway concludes that genetic research is the primary goal of the greys. They are into technology, and genetics is the technology they work with because theirs is inferior. They are creations of geneticists, therefore, interested in continuation/proliferation of their gene pool. Their agenda is to splice/rearrange human DNA to proliferate traits of intelligence. DNA evidence suggests this has been going on for thousands of years. The ultimate goal is most likely to merge the two species, with beneficial traits from each species. Should this concern us? Yes, but it is a little late in the game to say "we must stop this". As our leaders have found out, their is no controls, no treaties that would change the way the greys experiment and abduct people. Our best option is through technology, so over the years we have secretly developed technologies based and reproduced from theirs. In 100 years we accomplished more technologically speaking then in the previous recorded history combined. In another 100 years we will be at their level of technology or beyond.

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 05:34 AM
link   
I do remember a news headline from a UK paper that I saw in a UFO book. It went something along the lines of -Granny stabbed children to death to protect them from alien visitors. I never did find that again, would be interesting to look into that a bit further. I'm sure she ended up in a secure mental unit but I just wonder what made her think aliens were visiting her grandkids?

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 05:39 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 04:17 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by wigit
I do remember a news headline from a UK paper that I saw in a UFO book. It went something along the lines of -Granny stabbed children to death to protect them from alien visitors. I never did find that again, would be interesting to look into that a bit further. I'm sure she ended up in a secure mental unit but I just wonder what made her think aliens were visiting her grandkids?

I remember seeing that headline as well. I don't remember seeing anything else after that one headline.

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 03:32 PM
link   
reply to post by chevy369

I was thinking I must have dreamt it all up. I've mentioned that story loads of times and you're the first person who also remembers it. Thanks.

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 03:35 PM
link   
nobody has been abducted by anything that is not from this world.... fact

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 06:00 AM
link   
reply to post by dayve

Whew! That's nice to know. Care to tell us more?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join