It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Clinton motorcade hit with eggs in Manila

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Clinton motorcade hit with eggs in Manila

www.cnn.com

(CNN) -- A motorcade carrying Secretary of State Hillary Clinton in the Philippines was pelted with eggs and other objects Wednesday, the State Department confirmed, but the car carrying Clinton was not hit and there were no injuries.

"The secretary's motorcade ran into a crowd of approximately 40 to 50 people, protesters," Toner said. "They threw objects at the lead vehicle -- I believe it was eggs and paintballs, they maybe threw rock -- and the motorcade pulled out of that area and went to the next scheduled meeting place."
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 07:02 PM
link   
She was there commemorating the 60 year anniversary of The U.S.-Philippines Mutual Defense Treaty, as well as signing the new Manila Declaration "binding the countries to work together on a variety of mutual interests."

Not much more to add on this. No one was injured.

www.cnn.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 07:05 PM
link   
Maybe they wanted to make an omelet?

Hmm quick thought.

Does anyone else think hillary is starting to resemble pelosi a bit?

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 07:07 PM
link   
I love you PH! I loved you before but now I really really love you!

Maybe they were trying to clean her face by throwing stuff at it or maybe they were trying to do something about this walking natural-disaster called Hillary, no?

Edit: I believe DERP would be the perfect title for the picture in the OP.

IT--
edit on 16-11-2011 by edog11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 07:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Resinveins

I just grabbed this picture off google pics... I'm sure she's very proud of it!

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 07:08 PM
link   
What a waste of perfectly good eggs can't say i blame them and

She came She saw She got egged!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 07:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Thermo Klein

What can a person say? Their people blew it. Seems to be symptomatic of this Administration and the people hand picked to do the jobs.

People who throw things at other people are common thugs. Manilla is full of Terrorists also as we know. I'm a bit shocked the security was this bad.
edit on 11/16/2011 by Blaine91555 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 07:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Blaine91555

Manila is full of Terrorists "As we all know"? Yeah, Hillary being one of them

And also, so is D.C.

IT--
edit on 16-11-2011 by edog11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 07:13 PM
link   
DC should not have thrown that rotten egg at Manila.

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 07:14 PM
link   
They should have used Hard Boiled Ostrich eggs!

yep..they shoulda.....

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 07:15 PM
link   
Sounds like she had a bit of a problem with an uprising there....

its not the first time for her either, memories must have flooded back about that damn Lewinsky woman..

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 07:18 PM
link   
What has happened to America and how far have we fallen when even the Philippines eggs a top level U.S. Convoy in their Capital city? Hearing this happen in Islamabad or Ankra wouldn't shock me. Heck, even Moscow wouldn't really leave me wondering. The Philippines though? Wow.... We need to do something to catch our fall or we're headed all the way to the bottom here folks.

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 07:23 PM
link   
I am in Manila right now. I do not know what is surprising about this. There are a lot of good people here who know crap when they see and hear it. There is no way to catch the fall. though. Planned destruction is the name of the game.

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000
What has happened to America and how far have we fallen when even the Philippines eggs a top level U.S. Convoy in their Capital city? Hearing this happen in Islamabad or Ankra wouldn't shock me. Heck, even Moscow wouldn't really leave me wondering. The Philippines though? Wow.... We need to do something to catch our fall or we're headed all the way to the bottom here folks.

edit on 16-11-2011 by jcord because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Mod note: I know it's not direct, but let's please not go there. Thanks. -- Majic

edit on 11/16/2011 by Majic because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 07:35 PM
link   
DON'T MESS WITH HILLARY!

She will bite your head off, which Obama approved as a method to assassinate people.

Good luck on being identified.
edit on 16-11-2011 by satron because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 07:37 PM
link   
Good Show Philippines..
Though do hope you guys used rotten eggs..

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 07:44 PM
link   

It's a polite way of saying thanks for letting our soldiers buy your whores and lodge in your country. Goddamn America...

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 07:47 PM
link   
I liked Manila.

Anything goes...

And does.

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blaine91555

What can a person say? Their people blew it. Seems to symptomatic of this Administration and the people hand picked to do the jobs.

People who throw things at other people are common thugs. Manilla is full of Terrorists also as we know. I'm a bit shocked the security was this bad.

Everyone knows all the real terrorists are in washington d.c .. they have fancy titles : president, vice president, senater, congressman, secretary of state...

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 08:17 PM
link   
reply to post by edog11

When hate reaches the point you can't be rational in a discussion is that a good thing or a bad thing, do you suppose?

Google the Philippines and Terrorists. Catch up with the situation over there.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join