It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Democracy Fails New Bankocracy Begins

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 05:54 PM
link   
I think it is pretty clear TPTB have decided its time to make their big move.

The greeks have a new unelected Leader. www.globalpost.com...

Within days Italy Have a new unelected government

www.telegraph.co.uk...

No one has questioned the legality of the Italian take over. No one asks why they are all bankers and why bankers, the root cause of the problems we face are the very people picked by persons unknown to put things right.

No one mentions democracy at all unless it is to fuel violent unrest in the middle east.

The USA/UK/France/Germans have been brought and paid for years ago and are just puppets. Real choice at the ballot box gone.

This depression was planned for to allow this move IMO and the in your face way they have done it shows they have no respect for or care about public opinion and it seems with the control of the media they are right to have confidence we are all going to roll over.

So where does this leave so called democracy? Killed by one bank to rule them all.

So is war next so that they can grab more resources and cull the population at the same time, a win double.

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 06:11 PM
link   
This is how i view it. I get into debt for no reason of my own I am then told to sell all of my assests and if I want to use any assests i did have i will then have to pay for it getting further into debt. Privatisation of my assets my arse. I just claim bankruptcy and start over being more wise. People think privatsation is good for national assests all you have to do is look at America and the aging infrastructure to see how well privatisation works.

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by colin42

No one has questioned the legality of the Italian take over. No one asks why they are all bankers and why bankers, the root cause of the problems we face are the very people picked by persons unknown to put things right.

there was no sort of takeover in italy

fact is:
the italian PM resigns and in this case a new temporary government forms in a predescribed way, having the percentages of parties at the same rate as elected, earlier.

temporary, because there will be new elections soon

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 06:13 PM
link   
you need a better term than bankocracy to get this baby going

whats up people any ideas ?

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by syrinx high priest
you need a better term than bankocracy to get this baby going

whats up people any ideas ?

Gotta put the letter T in there somewhere.

banko-crat-cy or banko-tocra-cy

Same thing was missing form OWS.

Heh. Couldn't resist that last bit.

David Grouchy
edit on 16-11-2011 by davidgrouchy because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 09:32 PM
link   
reply to post by colin42

And NATO brought the scam of Democracy into Libya

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 12:30 AM
link   
reply to post by TMJ1972

Almost none of the new appointees was familiar to the average man or woman in the street – a fact that some Italians hailed as the new administration's chief strength, saying it was above party politics and untainted by any links to the discredited centre-Right government of Silvio Berlusconi or the weak and divided centre-Left opposition. Italy has a track record of appointing 'technical' governments during periods of political paralysis and party deadlock.
- - from news source Telegraph

It's a technocrat government of Bankers, Lawyers, and Professors. Elections aren't until 2013.

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 05:23 AM
link   
They wont allow the people to go to the polls for a long time
until the've signed off on all of the cuts through the system.
because if it is any earlier then all you would have to do to
get elected would be to say, hey I'll reverse all of these changes
and the EU can go get nicked. Belasconi will have a field day with
his papers bagging these guys, and he'll come out smelling of
rosese and looking freshly made, and the Italians will love him for
it.
Unelected governments making drastic changes, will only breed resentment
and hatred. they won't be able to govern for very long. there
will probably be a coup 'da ta, by the millitary just to stabilize things.
the greek millitary have done it before and they were stepped on
by papendraeus, but i don't think the Technocrats will have the legitmasy
to do that.

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 05:36 AM
link   
It's the NWO making it's final moves in a game set up from the start. We're in for a hell of a ride people. Know it.

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 05:37 AM
link   
Democracy will always evolve into an Oligarchy. Its human nature. Democracy is mob rule, regardless of whats right or wrong. If the mob wants it, that's what happens. This simple bit of logic is why Democracy will always fail. The most stable and free form of Government is a Republic.

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 06:02 AM
link   
reply to post by DerbyCityLights

Thats a load of bovine excrement. Representation Governments are the most corrupt. Whoever has the biggest wad in their back pocket will get represented and all others are non existent. To see this at work take a look at america. America is fighting an internal war between politicicians representing corporations whist the people have very little say except to vote in the next puppet leader.

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 06:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Aletheia007

Thats a load of bovine excrement. Representation Governments are the most corrupt. Whoever has the biggest wad in their back pocket will get represented and all others are non existent. To see this at work take a look at america. America is fighting an internal war between politicicians representing corporations whist the people have very little say except to vote in the next puppet leader.

I would appreciate it if you kept your tasteless comments to yourself.

I happen to live in America and have spent plenty of my life in various other countries. I am almost 40 years old and have seen war, peace, love and strife. I speak from worldly experience. Not from something I read in a book or heard someone preach to me. What I said is the truth.

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 06:39 AM
link   

LOL this a forum so stick ur appreciation somewhere else. I live in the uk and i see our democracy whilst broken is still a lot better than your style of government. Representative is the best my arse. America is falling apart because of your representative Government.

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 07:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Aletheia007

Are you twelve?

You do realize that America does not have a democratic government, don't you?

And just because this is a forum there is no need to make tasteless remarks or be an Ass. You can still hold your chin up and at least be civil and not act like a prepubecent teen who is having hormonal rages.

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 08:31 AM
link   

oh so i was having hormonal changes was I ? care to telll me when? wait a second must have happened when I just all of a sudden I didnt know America was a representive country. btw at what point in my posts did i say america wasnt a reprentative system? you said it was the best i said it wasnt as it was open for corruption just as it is now in america. Now if you cant get that into your skull that is not my problem.Resorting to personal attacks justs shows your low iq
edit on 17-11-2011 by Aletheia007 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 08:41 AM
link   
reply to post by TMJ1972

I would not call a technocrat government that will now be in power until 2013 as per latest news to be a legit government that was not elected by the people to be anything but a dictatorship supported by the EU.

It seems that lately that is the goal of the EU their true colors are shining bright.

Mussolini will be so proud.

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 08:45 AM
link   

America is falling apart because our democratic system has been taken over by a corporate dictatorship, Just like is happening in the EU, the Republic in the US has been death after the states sold their citizens to the Federal government for loans and grants.

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 08:49 AM
link   
reply to post by marg6043

oh i do know that what I am refering to is politicians who dont represent the people who voted them in. most politicians are in the hands of lobbyists where the system fails to represent the normal person. Its all about who can give the politician the biggest bucks. Thats why a representive system in a capitalistic economy fails.

edit on 17-11-2011 by Aletheia007 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 08:54 AM
link   

I agree with both your post, my friend, I have been following the politics of my country for years, sadly many Americans have not clue of what is going on in our nation and our political whores, lately the corporate dictatorship doesn't even have to hide their intentions anymore.

America have one of the most corrupted political systems in the world and people still think is all peachy, as long as they get to vote every 4 years for their favorite pupped bought and pay for, let no forget chose by those controlling Wall Street.

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 08:57 AM
link   
There hasn't been a "democracy" since the early 1900's, so pretty much there's never been a democracy.

What you all have, what we have is an Oligarchy, cleverly disguised as a Democracy. What's happening in Greece and Italy is just a repeat of the 1900 through 1950 period, just more modern.

Welcome to 1984.

~Keeper

top topics

join