It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The definition and purpose of the Divine Order

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 05:28 PM
link   
I really hope that this is the correct forum for this subject..

I recently came across a website that had a suprisingly good document hidden in it's page. Inside the document is lots of documentation on the Origin of Africa and some deciphering of Egyptian hierogplyphics but when i scrolled somewhere to the middle i came to the subject of Hate.

Short introduction: As they explain, Hate can be traced back to the greek term kedos, which, in turn traces back to ked. From ked came khed, hed, het and the english hate. Eventually they claim the word comes from the ancient Kamit but the Greeks invaded their country and stole (or 'perverted' as explained) such words.

Anyway... there is a whole page more dedicated to tracing that specific word, but we continue to the next part. What is hate? (as in, the term from the Kamit language)

"to hate is to reject"
"Approximately 1 out of every 100,000 cells in your body is cancerous at any given time."
"Yet, the reason why everyone has not developed cancer is because of the body‘s response to these cancerous cells."
"This immune response is a Divinely ordered response. It is an intelligent response. It rejects cancerous cells (disorder) in the body."

Then they go on to explain that Creation itself also has an Immune System, called the "Divine Immune System" (yes... quite original). They call this the "Divine Hate" (important, remember this).

This "hate" is called the first "Pole" of the Divine Order.

The other "Pole" is called the "Divine Law"; which they like to translate back as "Love". (law = love)

There are several pages dedicated to telling you that the wisdom of these 2 "poles" were known troughout Kamit, Akan and probably Egypt. Really worth a read if you want to understand what i'm blattering about.

Anyway, these 2 "Poles" combined, "Maintain the universe":

"It is that Twin Spiritual force which upholds the Divine Order of Creation."
"The universe is Created through Divine Law (love) and the universe is sustained through Divine Hate:
- Law is the expression of order. Divine Law is the expression of Divine Order.
- Hate is the impression of order. Divine Hate is the impression of Divine Order."

(Note the interesting part about the twin spiritual force which is often display as twin-snakes)

Basically, Divine Hate has the function to REJECT DISORDER for the purpose of maintaining the Divine Order. Again, Divine Order here is defined as the spiritual workbench of our universe. Disorder is defined as "Operations" outside of the spiritual workbench, thus not supported by divinity, thereupon doomed to be destroyed.

Thus, hate is a good thing (rather, neccesary).

Now comes the interesting part. The document claims the white race is the embodiement of Disorder! To quote:

The whites and their offspring incarnate as spirits of disorder.
They are therefore incapable of hate (The Divine rejection of disorder)
In order to embrace hate, they would have to remove themselves from the planet, for in order to exercise hate they would by definition have to seek to destroy disorder---themselves.

Tell me you didn't see that coming !?

According to the document, the white race has DELIBERATELY mis-defined the word "hate" as 'evil-doing'. While it should mean: "Rejection" for the purpose of maintaining Divine Order. (Like rejecting cancer cells as stated above)

"When one engages in malice, one does not reject for the purpose of maintaining Order, one rejects for the purpose of perverting Order, destroying Order, eliminating any semblance of Order and replacing it with disorder, with chaos."
"Moreover, it must be clearly understood that disorder is the only true evil. Disorder is not the opposite of Order. Disorder is the perversion of Order."

According to the document, the white race invaded Africa but the Black race understood what the white race was and had no problem killing the 'invaders'. Because they understood that killing the invading white race was for the purpose of "Maintaining" the Divine Order.

This was reason enough for the white race to plant a seed in the black peoples mind and "Pervert" or bias the wordt "hate", defining it as 'evil-doing' instead of it's original divine purpose. They (the white's) realized this using false religions (e.g. christianity). It took them many years for their seed to bear results.

"They understood that as long as the majority recognized the reality that Hate is Divine, the Black majority would have no problem killing the invading white minority as an act of Divine Justice."
"Thus, over the course of centuries the whites and their offspring worked tirelessly to corrupt the idea of hate into an evil ideaidea, as opposed to its true essence---the Divine Force created by Nyamewaa-Nyame to maintain Divine Order."

Come to think of it, you could see it as a 'racist' document, but i think there is more to it. Way more. Escpecially the similarities they make in their ancient African culture vs. the Egyptian culture. For example, the representaion of the two poles "hate" and "law" of the Divine Order are both Kamit/Akan Gods and Egyptian Gods !! Very interesting. But you have to read the whole document because i really can't explain that.

The interesting part on Hate starts at Page 6. (KYI - Hate)

Hope i'm making any sense. Feedback and your thoughts on this is more then welcome!!

Edit: OOPS forgot to mention source and document...

Source Page
The document you should read
edit on 16/11/11 by Reignite because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 05:37 PM
link   
As much as I'd like to disagree with much of this, I can't.
I don't know all the specific origins of our fall from this "Divine order", nature, or as I call it, The Force. Balance is the key, a balance of love (acceptance) and hate (rejection) is as close to prime consciousness as one can get.

So much deception, so much greed, so many lies over so many 1000s of years have led us to where we are today. Good thread, I enjoyed this perspective.

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 05:44 PM
link   
In order to keep a balance in the Universe (at least in my opinion) you have to have two polar opposites, like the OP was talking about. However, I would have to say that "disorder" is the opposite to "order" and therefore disorder, chaos, destruction is inevitably necessary to create balance. Also, they talk about "disorder being the only true evil" when "evil" is just a mental concept that varies from individual to individual and ultimately is just a concept of duality (e.g good/bad). Now, I do agree that many of the white men have lost all connection to the Universe and nature but that does not mean that ALL of the whites are lost.

I once talked to a very old, wise, and mystical Native American Shaman. The words he told me were this "The Indians are a fallen people." and what he meant by this was that, though they had means of conducting spiritual practices and rituals, they were taking themselves in the wrong direction when they thought otherwise. So, I would not point the finger solely at the white man and his naivety.

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 06:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Reignite

If travel is searching,
And home what's been found

I'm not stopping

I'm going hunting
I'm the hunter
I'll bring back the goods,
But I won't know when

I've fought while they've disorganized freedom
How "Americanist" of me
This is who I am
You figured it out, didn't you?

You could smell it,
So you left me on my own
To complete the mission
Now I'm leaving it all behind

I'm going hunting
I'm the hunter
I'm the hunter
I'm the hunter

You just didn't know me,

So what I'm saying is you should...

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 06:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Reignite

It doesn't take long for things to get perverted... You had Africans rounding up, imprisoning, and selling other Africans in order to turn profit.

Now we're witnessing the slaughter of whole tribes for control of mineral rights.
edit on 16-11-2011 by Americanist because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 10:00 AM
link   
While I would say that balance is a good thing, I wouldn't say that hate keeps cancer at bay. If anything, I would say just the opposite.

The opposite of rejection is acceptance. In acceptance there is peace which is balance. Love is a balancing force.

Imagine a source of fear. As long as you reject that source of fear from your observation, you will continue to be afraid. But, when you accept that source of fear, you automatically diminish its power over you and you are no longer afraid of it. Love trumps negativity and cancer is negative.

If you accept your cancer instead of reject it, you relieve it of its power over you. Then your body can fearlessly fight it.

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 04:47 AM
link   
Purposefully redefining hate as evil doing instead of rejection sounds like a conspiracy theory to me. For in doing the Africans a disservice they then do themselves a disservice, for we then have the same definition.

But hate and evil-doing are two different things anyway.

Overall though it makes for a very interesting point of view in seeing hate or rejection of something as a necessary process. I also think it highlights the shortcomings of the spoken word in general.

top topics

join