It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Roll with me on this one :)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Okay so remember the Flower of Life a while back talked about by Drunvalo Melchizedek? And now this new THRIVE film that relates that figure to Crop Circles and free energy? Now, this is giving the flower of life a whole new credence. Ok.

Moving along; so remember the Merkaba talked about by Melchizedek? And in THRIVE, it is related that a similar shape, the Vector Equilibrium is a way for the Torus to balance energy within the chakras. Ok. I sound like I'm jumping the gun but to me this gives more inconceivability to Drunvalo's belief that he channeled Thoth. Not only that, but it definitely adds more to the belief that we all have a so called merkaba.

So, what do you all think? Do you guys think there is more than meets the eye when it comes to this Melchizedek story and the Torus and all that?

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 06:21 PM
link   
I use merkabah to communicate with the higher ones, its inside of you, you just need to trigger it with something natural of plant origin

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 11:12 PM
link   
Exactly what should I roll with you?

I pay no mind to leaders, gurus or metaphysics to be honest. It's entertaining in a museful way and all but that's about it. You need not really do much of anything to "get it". We do so much to forego it.

join