It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did it ever occur to you WHY the government denies UFO's?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Dolores Cannon has done extensive research through deep hypnosis sessions on the UFO phenomena. Over and over it was indicated through these sessions that aliens did not want or even desire to work with government officials, but instead with the public at large. In short there is nothing that the governments of the world really have to offer aliens. Aliens own the cookie jar and the cookies. Yes, I am sure that they do have some sort of working agreements with world governments, however, since governments are by their very nature corrupt ,why would aliens even wish to have anything to do with them?
In talking to and researching people who have been abducted, I realized that aliens appear to be in charge and that they may have warned governments NOT to say anything or acknowledge them in such a public way. It may be that they governments aren't allowed to. It is more than likely that the aliens do not want governments to openly acknowledge them for the very reason that aliens do not wish to be seen as having any kind of alliance with any nation state.
I have talked to people in the military, and oddly enough, they have all acknowledged alien life, and some of them said that they would take orders from the aliens rather than their own military commanders depending on who and what kind of aliens they were. If this was the case, you can imagine how governments would be quick to deny any and all E.T.'s It also may indicate that aliens have truly infiltrated the governments and their military corps already.
For a historical background on me: I grew up on a highly classified military base not too far from Area 51, I suppose that would be where my interest started. And of course my own personal experiences in this subject.
Could it be that governments deny because their contact is limited and they are not in any way in charge?

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 03:57 PM
link   
reply to post by bwcawaterbear

Governments aren't in charge of diddly-squat. Governments are just the elastic fence around the playpen. I bet if you picked a random man off the street he wouldn't be able to survive without government benefits. The only thing our governments are here for is to regulate. That's all they are intended to do.

If aliens do exist, which I do think they exist, I don't think they care about our "leedeerrs" or any form of captain or whatever. I think they would rather deal with individuals personally. Specific individuals depending on what alien.
edit on 16-11-2011 by mr10k because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 03:58 PM
link   
They deny it because it is easy to do so. There is simply zero credible proof of aliens and UFO's. I sure wish there was though as I have always told people my God wears a lab coat and we all live in a Petri Dish I would hate to find out that I was wrong.

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 03:58 PM
link   

I cannot provide any definite proof...but I do believe that Aliens from other planets have agreements with governments on earth... they are never to be revealed...to the common public.

I think there have been a lot of agreements made...long ago.

I also believe that human looking aliens (from other planets) have from time to time....come to earth....blended into our various cultures for a time...studied us....and gone back to their own planets.

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 04:01 PM
link   
I've often questioned that myself, since I'm not in the know, but the only reason I can come up with is that governmental power positions are totally threatened by the fact they have no control over aliens or there technology. Governments do not want to appear weak to their public therefore... deny ... deny ... deny.

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 04:03 PM
link   
The aliens tried to do the enslavement out in the open but that didn't work out so well with the riots and revolts. They've had much better results using humans as their liaisons to delegate order and commands. By staying out of sight, we then believe we aren't really enslaved and better productivity occurs.

Sounds far fetched, but prove it wrong.

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 04:06 PM
link   

I have considered this as well. Its like some may want to share but are forbidden. I think until a certain time. This does not include ALL visitors just those who are normals here. OTHERS may nt even care about the laws and do what the feel is needed.

Makes sense

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Probably because they can't acknowledge something with a lack of evidence, if it doesn't fit their agenda.

Seriously, have you ever considered that there was nothing to disclose?

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Sounds reasonable
Even if interstellar travel turn out to be relatively easy (technology speaking)
Any race that peruses it would have to be very curious and have deep pockets (so to speak), I would think they wouldn’t want to show up and say hey look at what we got.
They would probably study us and if by some accident we found out about them, sure I could see them coming up with some deal with the powers that be to keep it quiet.
They would be more advanced than us is ways we can’t think of but if we figured out how to travel anywhere, there would be rules. The consequences of making contact with a more primitive species are well known on our own planet. I think logic would dictate what was done and contact would be the last thing on the list.

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 04:13 PM
link   

The government denies alien visitation (not ufo's - a ufo is merely an unidentified flying object) because they have no evidence nor anything else to show. People just choose to believe otherwise. Sure, there are things that are still unexplained but I don't believe any government has any sort of proof whatsoever of alien visitation.

Now, before I get the dumb old line about the vastness of space and how stupid it is to believe we're the only life in it blah blah blah...I never have said that I don't believe there is alien life out there. I think there probably is alien life out there. I just don't believe they ever have visited us. We're just a tiny speck of sand on an unimaginably large beach. Even if they had the ability to travel faster than light, the probability of them finding us is statistically zero.
edit on 16-11-2011 by tallcool1 because: spelling

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by tallcool1
Even if they had the ability to travel faster than light, the probability of them finding us is statistically zero.

Unless they send probes out in an OMNI direction that can detect certain energy signals. Not to mention all the signals sent off of Earth. You are right about the whole UFO/ and unidentified ET/ALIENSPACE CRAFT data though..

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Of course they are denied...
...what are they going to say 'transdimensional beings are producing hybrid humans just like Judeo/Christian official and extra-official manuscripts have been saying for 3500 years That we are moving rapidly toward an endpoint and whatever we do for or against it just makes it happen'.

Next time a newby takes office, notice the deer in the headlights look they have for a few weeks after induction into the secrets of what's really going on. The outcome is inevitable and there is nothing they can do to make any difference. So they treat us like mushrooms, keep us in the dark and feed us cow poo.

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 04:30 PM
link   

You ask why would aliens have anyhing to do with corruption? Thats a little stereotypic (not in a bad way
) because we have no idea how aliens think, feel or act? They might not have empathy or even understand it, indeed they might behave more like ants than humans for example or maybe both. We cannot assume aliens are not corrupt, there is always good and bad in this universe aliens are probably no different.

Why would aliens care about Human corruption?

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Control issues. If they can't control something.. they don't like it.

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 04:40 PM
link   

What makes you think aliens are friendly? Isn't that how the stories go...you get abducted and experimented on kinda like how Germany did with twins and jews.

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 04:41 PM
link   
With all the assh*les,
with all the power,
In all the world,
Despite the assassinations of world leaders throughout history, I don't believe that the human spirit could be oppressed by an extraterrestrial presence so well for so long.
Without disclosure, and absolute proof.
Humans are our worst enemy.

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 04:55 PM
link   
They Deny the exisitance becuase of the ramifications of disclosure, the fall or religous groups, the rioting of extremist groups, it could very well become worldwide protests...and lets not forget about the fact that they would be admitting they have been lying to us from ......day 1. Too many to list, mankind is not ready yet we are heading in the wrong direction we are not living as these beings belive we should, there understanding of life and what you are supposed to do with thr life you have has gone over our head. Humans live with greed, envy, hate, and many more ugly charecteristics. They know if they get involved now it will just make things worse. they tried to tell us this but we dont listen....like spoiled kids who throw tantrums in toystores if they dont get the new toy.

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 04:56 PM
link   

I personally believe our government is not in contact with any extraterrestrials.

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 04:58 PM
link   
I had to post another comment , im getting fired up about this. Just think of all the countries in the world, not all will be on board to openly accept the aliens for who they are, what facts they tell us and allow them to coexsist. It could start a intersteller war..if one is not already in the mix.

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 04:59 PM
link   
Could be. Also could be because aliens are simply a red herring to distract from the true life criminal actions of the government?
Who knows.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join