It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

That's it! We're done! PM Bends OVER for Obama!

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 05:28 AM
link   
reply to post by thelasthope

You did just fine, don't let em push you around if you really believe what you say, some of 'em are like vultures with their quick insults.

Welcome to the mad bit of space in the middle of no where trying to solve the worlds ills and discovering we are the problem.

X
A

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 05:29 AM
link   
reply to post by ipsedixit

EXCUSE ME!? but NOT ALL Australians are drunks! thank you! you just insulted allot of us including me! your entitled to your opinions but keep it to your self! how would you like it if i said "Americans are violent, self centered cocky gun toating arrogant war mongeres who are so gullable they'll believe anything their told by the government?!" would you like that? no... because not all of you are, allot on here are verry smart people, so dont judge a book by its cover, and also, when your ego subsides, we dont want to be dragged into americas mess especially economically, its not our fault your millitary blows trillions of dollers and your CEO's reek billions while others go hungry homless and poor, Australia survived the GFC! America is on the verge of a double dip recession
so tell me whos better? personally i think both countries have their down fall but im not going to get into that, you might have a better millitary but thats only down to your countries populations and unexpected millitary advantage, aka, roswell, for those who believe that incident, and also your countries development has lead to a better development, but, nearly every month Australian scientist are making medical breakthrough, oh and we invented the lawnmower, hillshoist clothes line and the aussie BBQ, which is comonly used by allot of the world, oh and canada has a cuer for cancer, but the US Government wont let it be used because they would rather see the population decrease and let families die and suffer! and then theres the techknowlegy they withold, the free energy inventions they withold, buy off and murder the inventors for, and then theres the induction of AIDS to Africa, shall i keep going?
THALL SHALL NOT JUDGE! wether your religious or not you need to be kinder.

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 05:33 AM
link   
reply to post by steveknows

Thats because they think there sh*T dont stink, watching operatio repo sets a prime example of american behaviour.

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 05:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Thurisaz

No...sorry....woman (ahem! cough cough) Why? Was it too sexist coming from a woman?
, I had been defending our red haired puppet until this morning...
But I have balls/guts when I need them.

And sadly yes they sucked at some of their international decisions also but this thread isn't about the then, it's about the NOW.
please stop living in the past it's not conducive to change unless we're to use it as an example of what not to do.
ta

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 05:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by ipsedixit

Originally posted by shadowland8
reply to post by ipsedixit

I don't think China really cares to invade us, they're fairly neutral towards us, at least they were, and we're apparently economic "friends". America is just coming here to flex its muscles.
edit on 17/11/11 by shadowland8 because: (no reason given)

I think you are right. Invading other lands, particularly distant lands is not in the Chinese track record. Tibet was their last acquisition and that was more in the Hitlerian lebensraum pattern.

However, having said that, I think we are in a new era. Countries are stockpiling metals like the rare earth metals and other scarce resources. Believe me, America putting it's boots down on Australian shores will not be a bad thing in the long run.

As China builds it's strength, it might become more daring in foreign adventures. There may be the birth of a Chinese version of "manifest destiny". From a Chinese perspective, Australia might seem an obvious part of that destiny.

We had an Australian friend staying with us here in Toronto and in talking to him I got the impression that he wasn't taking China lightly. I was quick to point out that America, the UK, Canada and New Zealand would never let China take Australia. That is your sandbox and nobody is going to take it away from you.

He was relived that I had been so quick to say that. Australians might not realize it, but the rest of the English speaking world knows where you are and we're all on neighborhood watch.

edit on 17-11-2011 by ipsedixit because: (no reason given)

A new era sounds great! I'm IN! My kids are in and their kids will be in, but the track record of our self appointed world leader leaves far too much to be desired. It doesn't make friends, isn't that how it's supposed to be? You sound like a friend to the Aussies, I get the impression we're a bit of fluffy fun...

And that's the only negative from your post the rest made me feel warm and fuzzy!
, and gosh can we? Keep our sandbox? The American government likes sand boxes though....will we really be able to keep ours??
What?! In the long run....?!

ok cause you said it would be all okay in the long run.....

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 05:52 AM
link   
reply to post by aRogue

Here here!
MY second line with a big
face

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 05:56 AM
link   

edit on 17-11-2011 by Fisherr because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 05:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by AussieAmandaC
reply to post by steveknows

Outdated fairfax and news limited pieces at best mate, did I learn something,,,,hmmm
No wait!
I did!
My husband lost his job to Rio round that time, that's right....and all the long term boys in ****** were broken around that time when they lost about 30-50K on their supers - Come to think of it, how much did you lose?
did I learn the right stuff for you steve? Was that another example of how not to invest and trust everything you are told...but don't change that attitude by any means, it's held us all in good stead so far, all of us who don't deserve to live in paradise that is (?!)....(I still can't believe that idiot said that)

Did you watch thrive? did he get it wrong? (incidentally I'm sure none of it (if you watched it and have hung out here long enough) was new to any of us...

sorry I forget your point...
peace though

Outdated of course it's outdated it happened in 2010 but it deosn't change the fact that that's what they do. You wanted me to prove it and I did. It just doesn't fit with your lame post so you don't want it, Wake up, China has an agenda and they're not a nice trading partner.

You challanged me and I answerd it and now you embarrass yourself yet gain with a lame response. You really should back out of what you obviously don't understand.

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 06:03 AM
link   
We had to invade Australia, you guys have gold.

Its for your own good. As a matter of fact, you'll be begging for us to stay after Al-CIAeda stages a few terrorist attacks.

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 06:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by MESSAGEFROMTHESTARS

Originally posted by AussieAmandaC
reply to post by TheMatrixusesYou

Our system is just as messed as yours clearly, otherwise he couldn't just drop on the doorstep and proclaim how it's all going to be from now on. Now that's messed up.
Interesting that today the middle east got together for a peace conference and how to deal with America....
He says God bless us, I say God help us all.

Yeah, that just about sums it up. They do say that Islam is a 'Religion of Peace'... Do you have a link about said conference?

Who knows, there's a possibility everything gets resolved with out incident, maybe. There's solutions to any problem...

The government loves to step on doorsteps and tell people how it's going to be. I'm still amazed that it's legal.

What are they planning on doing? Setting up in Australia, getting ready to place sanctions on China, and freeze their interests in the resources of Australia? I'm not saying the US or the rest of the world shouldn't boycott China, but to freeze their assets and interests in resources around the world would be a pretty bold move.

It may very well not be....they have broken humanitarian laws, what is left after that?

I'm sorry I don't... it was on ABC news this arvy the link is still there for you on this thread, my live link to our governments reaction was unavailable to our overseas brethren...unfortunately

Absolutely bold!, blatant, extreme, geez a hundred other words and then...."you're my mate aren't you?! WELL?!?! aren't you?!?! to us! like picking sides with the bully on the ball field.....as another great provider of financial support in our country once said, 'priceless'.

I don't know

As steveknows says, no one knows, doesn't stop my guts from twitching at the thought of what's next
hence my thread

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 06:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by gladtobehere

Its for your own good. As a matter of fact, you'll be begging for us to stay after Al-CIAeda stages a few terrorist attacks.

Thank God ASIO aren't mess ups like the CIA

ASIO actually identifies these cells and catches them before hand.
Then of course the doooooogoooodeeeeeeeeeeers yak on about peoples rights.
edit on 17-11-2011 by steveknows because: Add

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 06:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by gladtobehere

!!!!
sorry....did you say after America sets up a couple?!!! What forum do you think you're on?
!!!!

(personal fine print to everyone....when I say America I'm mean your governing owner of all things unhealthy, not the general human who just wants to live well and wants others to live well too, I know there's a lot of you good ones over there
)

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 06:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by snowen20
reply to post by JBA2848

I moved to the Philippines to get away from the likes of Hilary and her disgusting "ilk",...When she was here I got pretty PO'ed because I know what she was up to.

Do I have some kind of "stank" that attracts these blood suckers or what?I feel sick here.

Dang nabbit i bugged out to the Philippines too.....

only now to find out we will be right in the middle of the next world war.

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 06:22 AM
link   
reply to post by AussieAmandaC

Obama needs to go back to Kenya and stay there. What an obnoxious human he is. He's the worst president I've seen in my time. He's stupid! Visiting 57 states?

I have never cared for him. I am sorry he's in Australia acting like he is the king of world!

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 06:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by nagabonar
I am Indonesian. I have the feeling that this is not directed at China, but rather at resource rich Indonesia. Something is boiling up and i think it has something to do with the Rothshild deal with one of Indonesia richest family, about Broneo's coal mine , which is about to fall apart. Something along the lines "don't mess with us" ,we have the worlds most powerful country under our control :

Borneo Mines deal Rothshild - Bakri about to fall apart

Just a hunch , nothing else.

I also think that this US military base really makes you Aussies look weak. Nothing against you, I think Aussies are the friendliest people in the world.

edit on 17-11-2011 by nagabonar because: (no reason given)

Stunning little addition to this thread

The Indonesians now seem a he!! of a lot smarter than the rest of us it seems.
Isn't Obama visiting you guys next?

Be safe over there

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 06:31 AM
link   
So its finally happening in developed nations, It's absolutely wrong and will stay that way no matter how it is put; but its been happening for such a long time that it's almost become a right for America to invade other countries' territories and even get a "thank you". Now its gone way out of hand, cos the American Government is drunk with power.

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 06:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by ILikeStars
reply to post by AussieAmandaC

˙sǝıɹʇuɐsɐǝןd ˙uıɐd ןɐuıɯopqɐ ǝɥʇ oʇ ǝnp ssǝusnoıɔsuoɔ ǝsoן ı ןıʇun ǝʌɐǝɥ puɐ ɹǝʌo puǝq oʇ ɟɟo ɯ,ı
˙ǝʞıן ʇou pıp ı uɐıןɐɹʇsnɐ uɐ ʇǝɯ ɹǝʌǝu ǝʌ,ı puɐ ɐıןɐɹʇsnɐ ǝʞıן sʎɐʍןɐ ǝʌ,ı ʎןןɐuosɹǝd

Cheers mate, have a good spew then!
You're a bit weird but I think I like your humour
xx
a

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 06:44 AM
link   
First of all , you better be glad we are there. If China declares war Australia will be target number 3 , which is a high value target for its resources and minerals.

We are simply there to help slow them down and show a presence that you will not over run an ally , we will be there to support that Ally , and Australia has messed up government any way. No way i could live in that country , its corrupt and doesnt value its people.

Australia has a disciplined military , but i doubt its government would have the go nads to enforce its authority and independece to China. You must rear your head and show China you are independent , and will cause pain if attacked.

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 06:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Metropolis1927

Thank you and extremely well said, it was ballsy indeed.

I would bet my right boob (since I bet the left one already on this thread) that most of our pollies didn't even see THAT one coming.
They're bloody good at controlling their language skills when they 'have' to though, and I would love to be a fly on the wall to her exit dance right about now.
I lost the hope that by simply putting a woman in the seat would make a difference, much like Americans ideal of their perfect coloured president, we were all disappointed.

Watched OWS with interest, feel it now...sorry for the delay

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 06:51 AM
link   
As far as I'm concerned I would rather have American Troops on Australian soil no matter what President is keeping the White House warm. Have a look at the way the Chinese deal with Human rights, have a look at Indonesia and all their issues. I used to be in the R.A.N in the 1980's, one time we were involved with "War Games" with the Army and Airforce we discovered that the Indonesian Navy had come ashore on Australian soil in secret and camped for a number of days (found buried rubbish navy issue) to what end we don't know as it was in the middle of Nowhere along the Northern Territory - Western Australia coast. Was it just to test our defences to see if they would get caught - THEY DIDN'T... Now you have China and India spending Millions of dollars on Aircraft Carriers and I don't mean one each. India has invested in new Submarines, China has built their own Nuclear Subs. Do you think this is just because they feel threatened. Pull your heads out of the sand people, there is a Sh*t Storm brewing and I can't and don't want to learn how to speak Chinese - Indian or Indonesian.
By the way, we already have U.S. Troops in Australia and have had them here for years - Pine Gap ring a bell just to name one, another in Western Australia I won't say where but if you are good on Google Earth it's not hard to find. And don't ask me to show you as I won't, I given my personal opinion and if you don't like it you had better start to learn a new language as English will become you second.
Hump

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join