It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

That's it! We're done! PM Bends OVER for Obama!

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 03:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by jibeho
Sorry Buddy ,but, apparently Obama Fever as stricken Australian govt. in a bad way. I can only imagine what our fearless leader has in store for these US troops deployed in your country.

JUST SAY NO! to Obama. I don't know what else to say about this new move by Nobama.

Pretty obvious isn't it.

This is the first step in the complete annexation of Australia by the US.

One whici will mean the end of our healthcare system, environmental industry, school system, banking, housing and a whole bunch of other crap that make the US the worthless place to live that it is today..!!

edit on 11/17/2011 by Ironclad because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 04:01 AM
link   
I am Indonesian. I have the feeling that this is not directed at China, but rather at resource rich Indonesia. Something is boiling up and i think it has something to do with the Rothshild deal with one of Indonesia richest family, about Broneo's coal mine , which is about to fall apart. Something along the lines "don't mess with us" ,we have the worlds most powerful country under our control :

Borneo Mines deal Rothshild - Bakri about to fall apart

Just a hunch , nothing else.

I also think that this US military base really makes you Aussies look weak. Nothing against you, I think Aussies are the friendliest people in the world.

edit on 17-11-2011 by nagabonar because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 04:02 AM
link   
Ahhh... thank goodness someone else has to suffer Obama's wrath now! Mwuahaha. You know what they say "A problem shared, is a problem halved"!

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 04:05 AM
link   
YES! We americans should bring ALL our troops home from wherever they are stationed in the world. The U.S can no longer afford to keep saving everyone else's asses and keep propping up everyone elses economies with our military presence. And when we are back home we should mind our own business whenever the chinese or the russians or the iranians start waxing peoples asses. Until they come at us (americans) directly we should stay out of it. When they do come after us directly nuke the crap out of them! DONE! So dont call us australia when the chinese land on your beaches.

Let us americans start taking care of our homeless,our un-insured, our under educated. Create military jobs in the U.S. Not australia, germany, japan, korea......etc!
edit on 17-11-2011 by FutureAbductee because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 04:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ironclad

Originally posted by jibe ho
Sorry Buddy ,but, apparently Obama Fever as stricken Australian govt. in a bad way. I can only imagine what our fearless leader has in store for these US troops deployed in your country.

JUST SAY NO! to Obama. I don't know what else to say about this new move by Obama.

Pretty obvious isn't it.

One which will mean the end of our healthcare system, environmental industry, school system, banking, housing and a whole bunch of other crap that make the US the worthless place to live that it is today..!!

[edit by]edit on 11/17/2011 by Ironclad because: (no reason given)

the only good news here is for the us marines stationed in Australia.

i'm sure they'll appreciate a country where people understand English, has alcohol, and no improvised explosives devises.

and friendly natives.
edit on 17-11-2011 by citizen6511 because: spell check

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 04:43 AM
link   
And you wanted your Independence from the British. You think our rule over you was bad, wait to you see what this lot has in store.

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 04:45 AM
link   
reply to post by AussieAmandaC

˙sǝıɹʇuɐsɐǝןd ˙uıɐd ןɐuıɯopqɐ ǝɥʇ oʇ ǝnp ssǝusnoıɔsuoɔ ǝsoן ı ןıʇun ǝʌɐǝɥ puɐ ɹǝʌo puǝq oʇ ɟɟo ɯ,ı
˙ǝʞıן ʇou pıp ı uɐıןɐɹʇsnɐ uɐ ʇǝɯ ɹǝʌǝu ǝʌ,ı puɐ ɐıןɐɹʇsnɐ ǝʞıן sʎɐʍןɐ ǝʌ,ı ʎןןɐuosɹǝd

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 04:50 AM
link   
S&F OP !!

I watched in horror yesterday as our PM Julia Gillard lost it on National television with the ever Charismatic President Obama watching on beside her, not something that I can say I have seen this assertive and confident woman do before, I was stunned.

She was nervous, she stumbled her words, she was not her usual composed self, and then she announced this "Occupatio of Australia" by the US military masked as a 60 year alliance in an attempt to make us feel all warm and fuzzy about our good friend and ally the USA.

BULL...BLOODY BULL !!!

I was as astounded as the OP at the blatent challenge to OUR neighbours on OUR shores, by someone who is not a citizen or a voted leader in this country !

This has wrong written all over it at so many levels !!

Whats up ....are we running out of Middle Eastern countries to invade ?
Oh...I know we need to clean up the Earth for the future, oil aint the way of the future, we need clean energy, Nuclear Energy, we need URANIUM ..thats where the $$$$ are.....and the bombs !!

Australia is so rich in minerals and natural resources, its a gold mine..litterally.

Whats up....China getting to much power and not playing the game....getting scared ??
Better flex them muscles and show em who's boss !

We get along with our neighbours we don't tell them what to do in their own back yard, and they leave us alone to live in peace and comfort from the rest of the hell on this planet.

I love the American People, I really feel for the American people and the mess your country is in, we are your friend in need and always will be when life depends on it, but please...go clean up your own house...ours is in pretty good order, in fact one of the safest and financially independent countries in the world.

Having to watch the prostration of our PM to the US president has made me ashamed to be an Aussie, that breaks my heart as I love my country and never thaught I would feel any other way.

Glad to see the back of you Mr President !
"Don't come back now......ya hear" !!!

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 04:56 AM
link   
reply to post by AussieAmandaC

This is Whack! not only are we allowing the global terroist world police to occupie our country, the president is sofening us aussies up by paying tribute to our fallen soldijers, and telling us the millitary advantage and blah blah blah! What the President is really doing is trying gain millitary ground by occupiying Australia, not only that but with US troops here in Australia this allows for a millitary take over! THIS is what the agender is really about! As if we couldnt be American millitarys who*r* even more now this! HELLO!? Us millitary started 911 on purpose now this! they already pccupie Pinegap which our troops dont even have full access to, and then theres the american base in melborne and WA. bet they didnt mention that?! and now, now, China is going to hit the roof, they know their being cornered, and this is going to provoke a new war, and we are in the firing line considering how close we are to china! now we wait for China to withdraw from buying Australian resorces!
edit on 19/01/2011 by Tahnya86 because: added

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 05:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by nagabonar
I am Indonesian. I have the feeling that this is not directed at China, but rather at resource rich Indonesia. Something is boiling up and i think it has something to do with the Rothshild deal with one of Indonesia richest family, about Broneo's coal mine , which is about to fall apart. Something along the lines "don't mess with us" ,we have the worlds most powerful country under our control :

Borneo Mines deal Rothshild - Bakri about to fall apart

Just a hunch , nothing else.

I also think that this US military base really makes you Aussies look weak. Nothing against you, I think Aussies are the friendliest people in the world.

edit on 17-11-2011 by nagabonar because: (no reason given)

I undertsand what you say. But it only makes us look weak to the people who have an uneducated perception. The people in the know around the world know that Australias not such an easy pushover. Meaning the military think tanks.

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 05:06 AM
link   
The slurping on sky news was unbearable the smiles and slurping to a man responsible for the deaths of thousands through choices made to support big business. I saw one person snub him though and refuse to shake his hand. Not sure who it was. He shook the governors hand and snubbed barack it was hilarious. I clapped from my vantage point on the treadmill.

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 05:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by lucifuge
And you wanted your Independence from the British. You think our rule over you was bad, wait to you see what this lot has in store.

Britain hasn't ruled us in a hundred years. Please catch up.

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 05:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ironclad

Originally posted by jibeho

JUST SAY NO! to Obama. I don't know what else to say about this new move by Nobama.

Pretty obvious isn't it.

One whici will mean the end of our healthcare system, environmental industry, school system, banking, housing and a whole bunch of other crap that make the US the worthless place to live that it is today..!!

edit on 11/17/2011 by Ironclad because: (no reason given)

OMG you're right! Hollywood will be teaching us world history!

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 05:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by ipsedixit
reply to post by steveknows

Don't be such an okker, Croc.

Australians are like drunken Scots all the time! Time to wake up, baby. Remember how America saved you from the Japs? Well now they are going to do the same thing for you with the Chinese. It'll be all right.

One thing I will say for Australia, though. They have some smokin' hot newsreaders.

Yeah but you're still English enough said.

And you need our news readers as canadian can be hard to understand boot I get what you mean.

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 05:14 AM
link   
reply to post by jibeho

bet they will be the technicians and support for the Drone fleets to be used in SE Asia & the whole S China Sea & greater Oceania...

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 05:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by ipsedixit

Originally posted by shadowland8
reply to post by ipsedixit

I don't think China really cares to invade us, they're fairly neutral towards us, at least they were, and we're apparently economic "friends". America is just coming here to flex its muscles.
edit on 17/11/11 by shadowland8 because: (no reason given)

I think you are right. Invading other lands, particularly distant lands is not in the Chinese track record. Tibet was their last acquisition and that was more in the Hitlerian lebensraum pattern.

However, having said that, I think we are in a new era. Countries are stockpiling metals like the rare earth metals and other scarce resources. Believe me, America putting it's boots down on Australian shores will not be a bad thing in the long run.

As China builds it's strength, it might become more daring in foreign adventures. There may be the birth of a Chinese version of "manifest destiny". From a Chinese perspective, Australia might seem an obvious part of that destiny.

We had an Australian friend staying with us here in Toronto and in talking to him I got the impression that he wasn't taking China lightly. I was quick to point out that America, the UK, Canada and New Zealand would never let China take Australia. That is your sandbox and nobody is going to take it away from you.

He was relived that I had been so quick to say that. Australians might not realize it, but the rest of the English speaking world knows where you are and we're all on neighborhood watch.

edit on 17-11-2011 by ipsedixit because: (no reason given)

And the fact that it would take 5000 fully laden troops ships a day to do it as any educated person could research and find out. But I'll give you a break on that one canook. You're not expected to know.

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 05:21 AM
link   
This is just lies. Obama loves peace, thats why he won the peace prize. You all who disagree must all be racists. Hope and Change -- Hope and Change

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 05:21 AM
link   
reply to post by steveknows

Outdated fairfax and news limited pieces at best mate, did I learn something,,,,hmmm
No wait!
I did!
My husband lost his job to Rio round that time, that's right....and all the long term boys in ****** were broken around that time when they lost about 30-50K on their supers - Come to think of it, how much did you lose?
did I learn the right stuff for you steve? Was that another example of how not to invest and trust everything you are told...but don't change that attitude by any means, it's held us all in good stead so far, all of us who don't deserve to live in paradise that is (?!)....(I still can't believe that idiot said that)

Did you watch thrive? did he get it wrong? (incidentally I'm sure none of it (if you watched it and have hung out here long enough) was new to any of us...

sorry I forget your point...
peace though

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 05:22 AM
link   
reply to post by TheMatrixusesYou

You know there's more ants right?

I'm kidding too but it's true

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 05:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by FutureAbductee
YES! We americans should bring ALL our troops home from wherever they are stationed in the world. The U.S can no longer afford to keep saving everyone else's asses and keep propping up everyone elses economies with our military presence. And when we are back home we should mind our own business whenever the chinese or the russians or the iranians start waxing peoples asses. Until they come at us (americans) directly we should stay out of it. When they do come after us directly nuke the crap out of them! DONE! So dont call us australia when the chinese land on your beaches.

Let us americans start taking care of our homeless,our un-insured, our under educated. Create military jobs in the U.S. Not australia, germany, japan, korea......etc!
edit on 17-11-2011 by FutureAbductee because: (no reason given)

The U.S is not taking care of us. The U.S is overrated and the only country who thinks the U.S is the best country on earth are people from the U.S. The U.S has a larger economy but the average Aussie has always been wealthier than the average American. You have super carriers but no national healthcare. Your very system for voting comes from Australia ( sorry about that one by the way) as does your pre paid postal system. For god sake even alot of your folklaw come from here.

The U.S is so small world and Hollywood educated most of the world feels embarrassed for you. Yet your perception of the world outside the U.S is so ingrained in you that your ignorance is a cultural thing and you Americans are the only ones who don't see it.
edit on 17-11-2011 by steveknows because: Typo

new topics

top topics

active topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join