It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

That's it! We're done! PM Bends OVER for Obama!

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 02:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by steveknows
Our world has always been real.

This makes me laugh. Australians have travelled all over the world. I've seen tons of Australians. I like Australians. They are very picturesque, but "real", come on.

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 02:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by ipsedixit

Our world has always been real.

This makes me laugh. Australians have travelled all over the world. I've seen tons of Australians. I like Australians. They are very picturesque, but "real", come on.

Oh goody a troll.
Your women are ok in bed though. Yep I've done the Canada thing. It was like home but not so wealthy

Is your bread stale by the time you get to the front of the line? Perhaps Russia could help you out with tips of how to eat it. they're not far from you you know

edit on 17-11-2011 by steveknows because: Typo

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 02:24 AM
link   
reply to post by steveknows

Have it your way.

Nobody will ever accuse me of trying to talk sense into an Australian.

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 02:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by jibeho
Sorry Buddy ,but, apparently Obama Fever as stricken Australian govt. in a bad way. I can only imagine what our fearless leader has in store for these US troops deployed in your country.

JUST SAY NO! to Obama. I don't know what else to say about this new move by Nobama.

Elect a neocon that Jiveho is voting for and we can bypass the dumb shizzle and go
straight for WWIII

AMEN

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 02:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by ipsedixit

Have it your way.

Nobody will ever accuse me of trying to talk sense into an Australian.

Oop. Sounds to me like someone came to Aus mouthed off and copped one right in the face. Yep that's it isn't it? Go on you can tell me

Enjoy your stale bread

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 02:30 AM
link   
Hey guys, just my five cents, sorry nickles worth. For a long time regardless of government Australia has been an ally of the USA right or wrong. But what really drove me up the wall today was seeing the front page of the 'Herald Sun' here in Victoria state that we have 'Ozbama Fever' this remineded me of when the Kardashians came down to visit. Aussie members I know that the Herald Sun is a news pictorial but bloody hell.

Just because the Pres has come to visit it seems people like myself have woken up to the fact that we are not part of the imperialist British Commonwealth, but part of the USA. When we need to be.

I thank the OP for bringing this to the attention of other ATS members.

PS Be kind it's my first dip into the ATS pond.....

TLH

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 02:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by thelasthope
Hey guys, just my five cents, sorry nickles worth. For a long time regardless of government Australia has been an ally of the USA right or wrong. But what really drove me up the wall today was seeing the front page of the 'Herald Sun' here in Victoria state that we have 'Ozbama Fever' this remineded me of when the Kardashians came down to visit. Aussie members I know that the Herald Sun is a news pictorial but bloody hell.

Just because the Pres has come to visit it seems people like myself have woken up to the fact that we are not part of the imperialist British Commonwealth, but part of the USA. When we need to be.

I thank the OP for bringing this to the attention of other ATS members.

PS Be kind it's my first dip into the ATS pond.....

TLH

Read books to counteract the IQ lowering things you're going to read on here.

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 02:39 AM
link   

Don't be such an okker, Croc.

Australians are like drunken Scots all the time! Time to wake up, baby. Remember how America saved you from the Japs? Well now they are going to do the same thing for you with the Chinese. It'll be all right.

One thing I will say for Australia, though. They have some smokin' hot newsreaders.

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 02:42 AM
link   

I've tried to but they only make sense. Like I said I'm sorry we have 'obamafever'.

As far as I know too much of a fever isn't a good thing. What you think?

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 02:54 AM
link   
reply to post by ipsedixit

I don't think China really cares to invade us, they're fairly neutral towards us, at least they were, and we're apparently economic "friends". America is just coming here to flex its muscles.
edit on 17/11/11 by shadowland8 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 02:55 AM
link   
Now you know why they had to get rid of Rudd, he would never have gone along with their wishes, so they put in a person who they know will be easy to manipulate.

She isn't even an elected leader.

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 03:04 AM
link   
reply to post by AussieAmandaC

your obviously a man? using an indirect way of denigrating the PM Gillard in a sexual way.

'bends OVER for Obama!"

What a load of horse compost!

What do you have to say about Rudd, Howard, Keating, Hawke and all of the previous MALE Prime Ministers with the descisions that were previously made with the USA?

Oh they didn't bend OVER... cos they're male so what did they do?

edit on 17-11-2011 by Thurisaz because: add & spelling

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 03:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by shadowland8
reply to post by ipsedixit

I don't think China really cares to invade us, they're fairly neutral towards us, at least they were, and we're apparently economic "friends". America is just coming here to flex its muscles.
edit on 17/11/11 by shadowland8 because: (no reason given)

I think you are right. Invading other lands, particularly distant lands is not in the Chinese track record. Tibet was their last acquisition and that was more in the Hitlerian lebensraum pattern.

However, having said that, I think we are in a new era. Countries are stockpiling metals like the rare earth metals and other scarce resources. Believe me, America putting it's boots down on Australian shores will not be a bad thing in the long run.

As China builds it's strength, it might become more daring in foreign adventures. There may be the birth of a Chinese version of "manifest destiny". From a Chinese perspective, Australia might seem an obvious part of that destiny.

We had an Australian friend staying with us here in Toronto and in talking to him I got the impression that he wasn't taking China lightly. I was quick to point out that America, the UK, Canada and New Zealand would never let China take Australia. That is your sandbox and nobody is going to take it away from you.

He was relived that I had been so quick to say that. Australians might not realize it, but the rest of the English speaking world knows where you are and we're all on neighborhood watch.

edit on 17-11-2011 by ipsedixit because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 03:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Misoir
Who will you elect as an alternative; Tony Abbott? Good luck! Face it, Australia is just as hopeless as us here in America. Who do we have to choose from? Probably Obama or Romney with a few of us dissenters voting third party like many Australians will vote Green. That is irrelevant, just as it will either be Labour or Liberal in power Down Under it will be Democrat or Republican in power here in the States. Your government will sell you out just as ours will sell us out.

(Drops to knees in tears) You're right. Dear god you're right!

With the possible exception of a few Howard years (despite the fact he was a c#nt, he actually did a lot of good things for this country [economically at least] ), elections in Australia have always been about voting party B not because party B are everything we hoped and dreamed for but the thought of party A sickens us so much we concede to voting party B in protest. Tweedledumb or Tweedledumber.

At this stage we apparently still vote for a party, not an individual (president) but the line is becoming blurred.

For the record, Julia has recently polled as the lowest approval rating for a P.M. in Australian history. Particularly with female voters who, incidentally, gave her the strongest support at the ballot boxes.

Barnaby Joyce for P.M.! He may have an odd sense of humour but at least he says exactly what he's thinking, not scripted rhetoric.

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 03:28 AM
link   

Here's the fact. Not one person here on ats knows what's actually going on.

I agree, however all of us together may figure it out. I think it is a posturing in the region in preparation for Iran. China doesn't want us in Iran, and we're showing them that we've got friends in high places.

Or we're all totally off base, and it involves myanmar/burma...

sooner or later we'll figure it out, eventually...I hope...
edit on 17-11-2011 by AutomaticSlim because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 03:33 AM
link   
Well this is it folks... Australia is doomed and it's inevitable.

Our Government has been infiltrated by the very same puppeteers that plague America, the signs of corruption of wealth and power are now more clear than ever. The amount of Australian politicians who have been caught out and revealed to be corrupt and puppets of the US Government somehow still rule in their positions despite their crimes being made to the public.

Our Media and the news stations available to us have been taken over, some even owned by the banks. Brain-dead tv shows and scores of "reality singing and dancing shows" have been multiplied 5 fold over a span of a couple of years. Our news is always portrayed to influence us to side with our government and it's wants. Anything against the government and it's actions is put in a bad light. The dumbed down and sleeping sheep believe and trust the news to an extent it's frightening.

Our youth are being brainwashed into believing America and her government are the "good guys" and everyone that are against them should be wiped out. The kids cuddling and screaming out of joy when Obama or Gillard are mentioned or seen is sickening to the core....

Australia really had potential to be a great nation ruled by her own kin. Now it's almost certain we're following in the footsteps of The United States of America and down the path to certain doom.

Somebody or something save us please...
edit on 17-11-2011 by aRogue because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 03:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by AussieAmandaC
reply to post by TheMatrixusesYou

Our system is just as messed as yours clearly, otherwise he couldn't just drop on the doorstep and proclaim how it's all going to be from now on. Now that's messed up.
Interesting that today the middle east got together for a peace conference and how to deal with America....
He says God bless us, I say God help us all.

Yeah, that just about sums it up. They do say that Islam is a 'Religion of Peace'... Do you have a link about said conference?

Who knows, there's a possibility everything gets resolved with out incident, maybe. There's solutions to any problem...

The government loves to step on doorsteps and tell people how it's going to be. I'm still amazed that it's legal.

What are they planning on doing? Setting up in Australia, getting ready to place sanctions on China, and freeze their interests in the resources of Australia? I'm not saying the US or the rest of the world shouldn't boycott China, but to freeze their assets and interests in resources around the world would be a pretty bold move.

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 03:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by AussieAmandaC
NOW I've seen everything!

Waking up to this blatant creeping into our country and a slow take over of Australia, I feel sick.
I can hardly put a coherent word together, I'm friggin' speechless!

Check out the faces of both our PM and the visiting war monger on the first vid (on link), body language much?!
And he's already starting a verbal slinging match with China!! from OUR shores, he's just squirted his territory in OUR country! WTF?!

Jesus! I hope you people manage to put someone else in who actually has control of it's self. Then clean up your monetary system and the people who own that, we might actually have peace on earth-ish.
Okay it might not solve everything but geez it'd have to come close!

link

The United States will deploy up to 2,500 Marines to Australia as the nations expand their 60-year-old military alliance, President Barack Obama said Wednesday in a move that rankled China. Stressing the rising economic influence of the Asia-Pacific, Obama told reporters in Canberra he was stepping up Washington's commitment to the region, undaunted by China, which he said America did not fear.

This is not his region!

"And we are going to make sure that we are able to fulfil our leadership goal in the Asia-Pacific region."

?!

"It may not be quite appropriate to intensify and expand military alliances and may not be in the interest of countries within this region," China's foreign ministry spokesman Liu Weimin said.

It is NOT appropriate at all!!

Obama has hardened his tone on China in recent weeks, expressing frustration at Beijing's failure to do more to allow the yuan to reach a fair market level and venting at China's performance on protecting US innovation. "The main message that I've said not only publicly but also privately to the Chinese is that with their rise comes increased responsibility," he said

China is a major trading partner for Australia, where its voracious demand for minerals and energy has helped underpin the national economy's strength.

and the fight over our resources begins...

I feel sick, this will be good for no one here, especially my children, alliances my ass!

Our PM will NOT last the next election, that's MY prediction and hope...

Man up and deal with it?

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 03:51 AM
link   
Anyone familiar with the new movie "Tomorrow - When The War Began"??
Maybe someone in the American Defense interpreted it as a documentary and decided to react. LOL
I think they are chinese troops invading some Australian location in the novel......
However, what I personally think is.... novel is and novel remains.

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 03:58 AM
link   
I've always wanted to visit Australia. Even went as far as looking for work there, immigrating and all.

Personally, don't want to go courtesy of Uncle Sam.

Am getting tired of fighting.

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join