That's it! We're done! PM Bends OVER for Obama!

page: 6
86
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

log in

join

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 01:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by 12voltz
reply to post by AussieAmandaC
 


Either way the U.S is our ally .Without there involvement in the Pacific theatre in WWII ,we would have been at the mercy of the Japanese war machine. .War will and has always happened ,so we may as well accept it and be on the winning side.
Now look whats happened from all these wars and rumours of war
www.abc.net.au...
China and Indonesia have questioned the wisdom of Australia hosting US Marines in the Northern Territory, with claims the move risks creating a "circle of tension and mistrust".


Whats wrong with this ? there is no circle of trust to begin with


Well there you go. If China and INDONESIA are slapping their thingys together then in that lays the answer to the U.S Australia course of action.




posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 01:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by steveknows

Originally posted by 12voltz
reply to post by AussieAmandaC
 


Either way the U.S is our ally .Without there involvement in the Pacific theatre in WWII ,we would have been at the mercy of the Japanese war machine. .War will and has always happened ,so we may as well accept it and be on the winning side.
Now look whats happened from all these wars and rumours of war
www.abc.net.au...
China and Indonesia have questioned the wisdom of Australia hosting US Marines in the Northern Territory, with claims the move risks creating a "circle of tension and mistrust".


Whats wrong with this ? there is no circle of trust to begin with


Well there you go. If China and INDONESIA are slapping their thingys together then in that lays the answer to the U.S Australia course of action.


Their thingys?

There's a mental image i did not need



posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 01:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash
Please review this link:

Australia US relations history

And please don't forget about the Commonwealth of Nations

And the Singapore Declaration

This is all really important reading.
I can tell many of you are forgetting these very important facts.






The Commonwealth of Nations is a voluntary association of independent sovereign states, each responsible for its own policies, consulting and co-operating in the common interests of their peoples and in the promotion of international understanding and world peace.[1]





These relationships we intend to foster and extend, for we believe that our multi-national association can expand human understanding and understanding among nations, assist in the elimination of discrimination based on differences of race, colour or creed, maintain and strengthen personal liberty, contribute to the enrichment of life for all, and provide a powerful influence for peace among nations.[1]


Thanks for the links



posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 01:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by AussieAmandaC

Originally posted by 12voltz
reply to post by AussieAmandaC
 


Darwin and surrounds is a military base already and having some U.S personnel there would not even be noticed .
You might even be happy they are there if this country was threatened.
All this talk about China Vs U.S , Well IF its real then one day you will have to choose which side you are on
edit on 16-11-2011 by 12voltz because: Its a Big IF


THAT IS A CROK! when the fight is being picked for us and you dam well know it!!
We can pick our own fights, thanks very much!
We have very strong trade relations with China, American owners don't like it. Simple!
America already has their banking fingers in our economy too!
I'll be leaving one of our big four asap and I bet my left boob our miss PM is nervous has he!!
What are you going to do?
We're the little nugget of gold mate, between a peaceful takeover and downright in your face, get stuffed we'll do it anyway!! Because we can.

Who's side?!?! ppffffttt!!!

I know which side I'm on!

edit on 16-11-2011 by AussieAmandaC because: (no reason given)



You mean like when the Australian government wouldn't let the Chinese government buy Rio Tinto and then the Chinese government raided the offices of Rio Tinto in China on a bogus claim of spying from the minning companies employees and walked away with sensative company information which equated to nothing short of industrial espionage on behalf of the chinese government?

Yes great trading partners. You know nothing.



posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 01:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Raivan31

Originally posted by steveknows

Originally posted by 12voltz
reply to post by AussieAmandaC
 


Either way the U.S is our ally .Without there involvement in the Pacific theatre in WWII ,we would have been at the mercy of the Japanese war machine. .War will and has always happened ,so we may as well accept it and be on the winning side.
Now look whats happened from all these wars and rumours of war
www.abc.net.au...
China and Indonesia have questioned the wisdom of Australia hosting US Marines in the Northern Territory, with claims the move risks creating a "circle of tension and mistrust".


Whats wrong with this ? there is no circle of trust to begin with


Well there you go. If China and INDONESIA are slapping their thingys together then in that lays the answer to the U.S Australia course of action.


Their thingys?

There's a mental image i did not need

Sorry about that.



posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 01:34 AM
link   
From here in New Zealand you can probally here me chucking as well. This slimey deceiving war monger should just piss off back to his little old white house. I have never heard any negative things come out of China and Indo about Australia in the past. Since today of course. How would that silly red hed feel if China set up a air force base in Indonesia. Maybe they will.
Also the way they talk up Obama in schools here in NZ, makes me chuck as well. My daughters come home from school with news letters. And in these news letters there are famous quotes. Lattly they have been Obamas quotes.
Aggggggghhhhhh.



posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 01:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheMatrixusesYou
reply to post by AussieAmandaC
 


I don't know. You think the middle east could do something? They won't cut off Amerika's oil supply as they are owned. And they don't have enough RPG's I don't think. I could be wrong.


Violence leads to more violence....I don't get what you're asking...sorry

We treat their boat people like sh!t, what do you reckon they think of us?



posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 01:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by AussieAmandaC

Originally posted by steveknows

Originally posted by AussieAmandaC
reply to post by steveknows
 


Does that include you?
I'm interested to know your opinion on this subject myself steveknows, honestly.


Of course I don't know. the U.S and Australia have exchanged troops for years. As to why it's become this big media thing and exactly what it's all about in this case know one knows. And anyone on here who claims to know would be a liar.


Come now steve, let's not mince words, you haven't before.

Was this announcement a shock to you?
What was your fist reaction?

It certainly seems it was a shock to most of our politicians as evidence by their very very careful responses to questions on live feed from ABC today.

I am not proclaiming to know where they're going with this, but when one country does the same thing over and over again, what makes you think our little 'friendship' will be any different?

Our beautiful little resource rich country...






Whatever you say,

The missile defence system has been under development for years and both Australia and the U.S have had a vested interest in it. This is well known so no it's not a shock.

The stealth fighter was used a a test measure years ago to see how good it was nd it picked it up. That test wouldn't have happened without both countries being involved.

This might all be news to you but believe it or not it's not news to anyone who has an interest in Australias defence.

U.S troops being in Autralia is nothing new and I had alot of American friends stationed at the same bases I was when I was in the army. What they haven't had is U.S bases and they're not going to get one now. They're just going to have extra troops stationed at Australian bases or a base but not as an exchange rather as a rotation. If they have a vested interest in our early warning system ,which they do, this makes sense to people who understand it.

As to why it seems to be happening right now and aimed at China no one knows but the people who are supposed to know. I'd say if anything it's happened earlier than was expected and that would be the result of something china has done, is doing or is about to do.

My first reaction was " ah here it is"
edit on 17-11-2011 by steveknows because: Add



posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 01:49 AM
link   
*SMACKKKK
i just smacked my computer, thought it was "trippp'n" when i read "US TO BASE MARINES IN AUSTRALIA, RANKLING CHINA"
ohhh nope it's still there.
OMG it's that one black man!



posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 01:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by steveknows

Originally posted by AussieAmandaC

Originally posted by 12voltz
reply to post by AussieAmandaC
 


Darwin and surrounds is a military base already and having some U.S personnel there would not even be noticed .
You might even be happy they are there if this country was threatened.
All this talk about China Vs U.S , Well IF its real then one day you will have to choose which side you are on
edit on 16-11-2011 by 12voltz because: Its a Big IF


THAT IS A CROK! when the fight is being picked for us and you dam well know it!!
We can pick our own fights, thanks very much!
We have very strong trade relations with China, American owners don't like it. Simple!
America already has their banking fingers in our economy too!
I'll be leaving one of our big four asap and I bet my left boob our miss PM is nervous has he!!
What are you going to do?
We're the little nugget of gold mate, between a peaceful takeover and downright in your face, get stuffed we'll do it anyway!! Because we can.

Who's side?!?! ppffffttt!!!

I know which side I'm on!

edit on 16-11-2011 by AussieAmandaC because: (no reason given)



You mean like when the Australian government wouldn't let the Chinese government buy Rio Tinto and then the Chinese government raided the offices of Rio Tinto in China on a bogus claim of spying from the minning companies employees and walked away with sensative company information which equated to nothing short of industrial espionage on behalf of the chinese government?

Yes great trading partners. You know nothing.


Links or steveknowsnothing

Wondered how long it would take....



posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 01:51 AM
link   
Crikey! That's not a bunyip, that's Obama!

Relax Australia and welcome to tomorrow. It could be much much worse. 2500 Chinese marines could have invited themselves over for manouvers.

Yes the American government has been horrifying for the last ten years or so, but I think the Americans themselves are getting fed up with it. Posting from a Canadian perspective where we used to have the Soviet Union on one side of the yard and the United States on the other, I am very glad to report that Americans by and large are good neighbors with solid values who don't allow themselves to be overly ogre-ish.

They are Christians and are determined to remain meek enough to inherit the earth. Halleluyah.

Cook Islanders are entitled to swagger, as are Tahitians and all the other beautiful people of the islands of the Pacific . . . but not Australians. Australians have to be real. They don't deserve to live in Paradise anymore. They aren't worthy of that. They have to live in the world. Get used to it.

Peace out from Canada, dreaming of Paradise.




posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 01:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by aarys
From here in New Zealand you can probally here me chucking as well. This slimey deceiving war monger should just piss off back to his little old white house. I have never heard any negative things come out of China and Indo about Australia in the past. Since today of course. How would that silly red hed feel if China set up a air force base in Indonesia. Maybe they will.
Also the way they talk up Obama in schools here in NZ, makes me chuck as well. My daughters come home from school with news letters. And in these news letters there are famous quotes. Lattly they have been Obamas quotes.
Aggggggghhhhhh.


Perhaps they're going to. Perhaps china has started licking Indoneasias backside. lets face it my Tasman cuz. Indoneasia don't like either of us.



posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 01:52 AM
link   
reply to post by antiwarofoz
 


The most powerful man on the planet is also the most dangerous man on the planet. Here we have, The Commander In Chief of The War Capital of The World, Washington, Not asking, but telling our country what is going to happen, like it or not. The United States Military, a Barbarian Goliath, straddling the globe and garrisoning the planet from East to West, and North to South is the greatest threat to world peace in human history. This Barbarian Goliath is on a permanent and endless war footing to achieve global dominance and global hegemony. Any given hour, it is ready for war. If any country on the planet is a threat to American Interests around the globe, then that country is doomed. This new Global geopolitical hegemony is unstoppable.The word ''Sovereign Nation'' does not exist anymore, no country has any right, even under International Law. The UN is useless, it is under the control of the United States of America, as is NATO, as is Australia, which is the 51st state of America. America has over 10,000 nuclear warheads, and are ready and willing to use them. Egypt is falling, Iran is next, China and Russia are the only countries left to deal with. The list goes on. We are living in dangerous times indeed. I fear for this planet and the humanity who engulf it. I fear my childrens children. And the Australian Government is rubbing its hands with glee.



posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 01:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by ipsedixit
Crikey! That's not a bunyip, that's Obama!

Relax Australia and welcome to tomorrow. It could be much much worse. 2500 Chinese marines could have invited themselves over for manouvers.

Yes the American government has been horrifying for the last ten years or so, but I think the Americans themselves are getting fed up with it. Posting from a Canadian perspective where we used to have the Soviet Union on one side of the yard and the United States on the other, I am very glad to report that Americans by and large are good neighbors with solid values who don't allow themselves to be overly ogre-ish.

They are Christians and are determined to remain meek enough to inherit the earth. Halleluyah.

Cook Islanders are entitled to swagger, as are Tahitians and all the other beautiful people of the islands of the Pacific . . . but not Australians. Australians have to be real. They don't deserve to live in Paradise anymore. They aren't worthy of that. They have to live in the world. Get used to it.

Peace out from Canada, dreaming of Paradise.





Hey someone take photo. This is the first ill informed Canadian I've seen. Our world has always been real. And wealthy too and still is. Your bread lines must be getting long by now



posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 01:58 AM
link   
reply to post by AussieAmandaC
 


How the hell does this type of thing continually happen?! And I really want to understand how people out there actually think that this is the right thing to do! Wake up world, seriously! What the hell is going on here. We are living in scary times no doubt.



posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 01:59 AM
link   
Politics is all about lies and oneupmanship.

I am sorry you Aussies have to witness your PM falling all over Obama.

Here in NZ we have elections soon and all the crap that comes with that.

And our own PM is showing his human weakness (lies, lies and more lies).

So, GO LABOUR! SAVE THE POOR!

(Always have to seize the chance)



posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 02:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by AussieAmandaC

Originally posted by TheMatrixusesYou
reply to post by AussieAmandaC
 


I don't know. You think the middle east could do something? They won't cut off Amerika's oil supply as they are owned. And they don't have enough RPG's I don't think. I could be wrong.


Violence leads to more violence....I don't get what you're asking...sorry

We treat their boat people like sh!t, what do you reckon they think of us?


I'm not really asking. What I mean is that Amerika-mideast relations are like crocodile-ant relations. The RPG thing is a joke.



posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 02:02 AM
link   
reply to post by 2goodtony
 


Does it give you the feeling of being a child in a room full of adults and you have tape over your mouth?



posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 02:04 AM
link   
reply to post by antiwarofoz
 


Its not the United states. Its powerfull people behind the scenes pulling Obamas strings. Ive been to america. I love the country and most of the people over there.



posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 02:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by AussieAmandaC

Originally posted by steveknows

Originally posted by AussieAmandaC

Originally posted by 12voltz
reply to post by AussieAmandaC
 


Darwin and surrounds is a military base already and having some U.S personnel there would not even be noticed .
You might even be happy they are there if this country was threatened.
All this talk about China Vs U.S , Well IF its real then one day you will have to choose which side you are on
edit on 16-11-2011 by 12voltz because: Its a Big IF


THAT IS A CROK! when the fight is being picked for us and you dam well know it!!
We can pick our own fights, thanks very much!
We have very strong trade relations with China, American owners don't like it. Simple!
America already has their banking fingers in our economy too!
I'll be leaving one of our big four asap and I bet my left boob our miss PM is nervous has he!!
What are you going to do?
We're the little nugget of gold mate, between a peaceful takeover and downright in your face, get stuffed we'll do it anyway!! Because we can.

Who's side?!?! ppffffttt!!!

I know which side I'm on!

edit on 16-11-2011 by AussieAmandaC because: (no reason given)



You mean like when the Australian government wouldn't let the Chinese government buy Rio Tinto and then the Chinese government raided the offices of Rio Tinto in China on a bogus claim of spying from the minning companies employees and walked away with sensative company information which equated to nothing short of industrial espionage on behalf of the chinese government?

Yes great trading partners. You know nothing.


Links or steveknowsnothing

Wondered how long it would take....


Are you saying what I've said there isn't true? Do you live with your head in the sand? Have the missile bases been built on your sand hole is that why you're angry? Do you use the net for anything other than ill informed inaccurate nonsense?

Here you go HardlyanAussieAmanda.

You don't have to embarrass yourself any further. You can just email me the opology if you like



www.telegraph.co.uk...


www.brisbanetimes.com.au...
edit on 17-11-2011 by steveknows because: Typo





new topics
 
86
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

log in

join