That's it! We're done! PM Bends OVER for Obama!

page: 28
<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 06:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by openyourmind1262
Sorry if I offened any of you Proud Australian folks. It was not my intention, it turned out that way, but was not intended. I think we all can agree the Marines in your country is a bad idea, and a waste of American tax dollars.

Do we all agree on that? Both of our Governments are just sad, sorry excuse's for leaders.. so with my heart felt apology. I'm sorry to those I offended. All except steveknows, he's a twit.

You've just got to keep going don't you tool. It's not my fault you are a loud mouth with no concept.

You are the one who made like a crow. Suffer the buckshot you coward.
edit on 18-11-2011 by steveknows because: Typo

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 06:57 AM
link   
Put them together and you get "Twittool"

I'm so copyrighting that!

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 06:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Kryties

Let me re-phrase. I'm sorry steveknows is a twit. sorry for the oneliner mods

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 06:58 AM
link   

Sorry if I offened any of you Proud Australian folks. It was not my intention, it turned out that way, but was not intended. I think we all can agree the Marines in your country is a bad idea, and a waste of American tax dollars.

Do we all agree on that? Both of our Governments are just sad, sorry excuse's for leaders.. so with my heart felt apology. I'm sorry to those I offended. All except steveknows, he's a twit.

It's okay
You don't need to opologise, we all lose our cool sometime, we are pretty much the same and completely agree.
We laugh at ourselves more often than not

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 07:02 AM
link   
reply to post by openyourmind1262

steveknows and randvyys are worst posters/people in this place true story

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 07:02 AM
link   
post removed because the user has no concept of manners

Click here for more information.

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 07:03 AM
link   
post removed because the user has no concept of manners

Click here for more information.

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 07:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by AussieAmandaC

It's okay
You don't need to opologise, we all lose our cool sometime, we are pretty much the same and completely agree.
We laugh at ourselves more often than not

He's saying sorry and having a go at the same time. Can't you see that?

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 07:06 AM
link   
reply to post by soldita

You are so correct. Only a true coward will call someone else a coward .

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 07:07 AM
link   

reply to post by steveknows

Can your dumb aussie arse make a sentence that means something, instead of just some words on a screen. Suffer the buckshot, what the hell is that? Is that your attempt at humor or an attempt at a insult. If so , you need to re-do third grade, because I don't think you got it. And you never will.

Here it is Yank. You started this and I have responded to you with facts that have shaken the foundation of all that you thought to be true.

And you can't deal with it.

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 07:09 AM
link   

reply to post by soldita

You are so correct. Only a true coward will call someone else a coward .

Oh so lame. And so American.

It was all quiet on the western front until septic here started to shoot his mouth off again. Mark these words. Your country is about to be humiliated.

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 07:09 AM
link   

I said I'm sorry to everyone else except you steveknows, are you such a twit that you can't see that. And you & I could keep this up all week, because at heart we be alot alike. But I want, keep slinging the feces. If you want? Agreed.

Back on topic. Our Marines have no place in your country, you all don't want them there, we don't want them being there. As said beforem both Governments are bought and sold.
edit on 18-11-2011 by openyourmind1262 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 07:11 AM
link   

I said I'm sorry to everyone else except you steveknows, are you such a twit that you can't see that. And you & I could keep this up all week, because at heart we be alot alike. But I want, keep slinging the feces. If you want? Agreed.

Yes I know you said that septic.. Are you doing the Yank thing and talking for the sake of talking?

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 07:19 AM
link   
Anyone reading this thread through will have a pretty good idea of what Australians are like. I think the problem is that Australians (not all, but most) are not able to see themselves as others see them.

I can just hear the typical Australian response to that: "Who gives a flyin' f*** what other people think. F*** em all. We're the Australians. We're down here in the middle of the ocean and we don't care what anybody thinks because . . . (glug, glug, glug) . . . .ahhh f*** em all."

Australians are not used to dealing with people thay can't push around and take for granted. The world is changing. It'll be an adjustment, but Australians can make the adjustment because they are a wonderful people. A lucky people. A smart people.

Reality just knocked on your door. Deal with it.

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 07:23 AM
link   
What does it mean when the flag box is blacked out, yet the thread is still active?

Another thing. It seems there is such emotion flowing, both from my fellow Aussies (whom automatically have each others backs in shtf situations) and the members from the U.S.A. (where I have had the great pleasure of being made feel welcome as a guest in their Country) and (got the feeling that they would also back us ... should we ask) that a couple of very important aspects of our shared friendly cultures is being overlooked.

Humility, Understanding and Tolerance. We are allies, it really is none of Chinas' business.

Lets put our heads together ... not bang them together.

Cheers

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 07:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by ipsedixit
(glug, glug, glug)

Contrary to popular opinion, not all Aussies drink 24/7. I don't drink at all anymore in fact.

But nice generalisation there.

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 07:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Timely

The major problem, as I see it, is that we Aussies don't necessarily have a problem with America or the marines being here - it's the lording over us and making us feel like we owe something to the US that we object to. We do not like being made to feel small or insignificant - we have fought and died just as hard and bravely as the next country.

It's more than tall-poppy syndrome. It's not that we object to countries that are bigger or have more world power, we just can't stand when they make a big deal about the fact that they are - basically making Aussies (and other countries) feel belittled and bullied.

This is why we do not back down. It is mistaken as a bad attitude, the truth actually being completely different.
edit on 18/11/2011 by Kryties because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 07:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Kryties

Point taken.

I know I'm exaggerating, but this is the Australians we're talking about. I've met a lot of Australians in my time. Despite the chaffing I'm giving my friends in Oz, I do think they are among the greatest people on the planet.

There is no more isolation in our world. Dealing with the Americans is an art that we in Canada are very familiar with. The good news is that the Americans, despite their faults are also among the greatest people on the planet and are really great neighbors, if you know how to navigate around their foibles and presumptions and get them to see a well thought out and common sense viewpoint.

No worries, really. Aussies can handle it.

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 07:42 AM
link   
reply to post by ipsedixit

When I first moved out of home with my girlfriend (now my wife) we took on a roommate who was American. Apart from the fact he liked to put the basketball on TV on full volume and he had a collection of basketball shoes to rival that of an Arabian Prince - he was the nicest bloke you could ever meet.

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 07:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by ipsedixit
Australians are not used to dealing with people thay can't push around and take for granted.

i've read that a few times over now and still have no idea what you're talking about

the only people we push around are New Zealanders, because they deserve it.

nah i'm kidding we love our Kiwi brothers and sisters

your comment refers to bogans, as in drinking like a fish and swearing ill thought out replies. Bogans are not the majority.

i still don't know who we're supposed to be used to pushing around?
edit on 18/11/2011 by outsidethesquare because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join