It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

That's it! We're done! PM Bends OVER for Obama!

page: 24
<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 10:06 PM
link   
reply to post by ChrisF231

Had to star that one my friend for your commonsense and being historically educated. I don't understand all the hate towards America concerning this subject. Yes, I do understand alot of the hate that our government has brought upon oursleves, but The United States of America is Australia's only chance at survival right now.

Too bad they have SOME misled fools who have no idea about the powers nearby that would love to occupy their nation for all it's natural resources. Talk about stuck on stupid! Unfortunately, Maybe they need to learn the hard way? Luckily though, more even tempered minds within their own nation will make the decisions for them. Even if those minds deserve to be thrown out of office just as our own should. ~SheopleNation

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 10:15 PM
link   
any claim that the u.s. should get out presupposes that rising china will deal with australia peacefully, or else that australia could "handle" the chinese if they come.

i dont know about that!

damned if you do, damned if you dont.

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 10:23 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 10:24 PM
link   
reply to post by SheopleNation

I don't understand where anyone is stating that Australia is under threat from China!

but The United States of America is Australia's only chance at survival right now.

That's a really ambiguous statement!

Reality check to this thread.... Australia is so far from China... and like someone said earlier in the thread the US is closer to China being in Afghanistan... I think the real point of this argument is why is the US deploying troops in Australia??
Something dosen't add up!
edit on 17-11-2011 by simon_alex0327 because: no reason - spelling

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 10:34 PM
link   
reply to post by openyourmind1262

It's okay steve, we don'tt paint all steves with the same brush.
xxa

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 10:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by ofhumandescent
reply to post by AussieAmandaC

You really think the American People have a real say in their government anymore?

Read my location.

Yes I do and yes I think you can, nothing is impossible, I will have the same spirit of it within myself when OUR elections are due.
Stay positive, talk to anyone who will listen, share links, no matter what you think their opinion of it might be, change what you can around yourself, and know the people around you.

We all leave home at some stage to go out and learn to live alone, we have never been alone before.
Our 'parents' have convinced us we need them, in fact it's the other way round, think about that...

and it sure would help if our pollies and our soldiers stood up for us, I reckon we could even let them keep their jobs, but we have to be their parents because they represent all of us.

peace and hugs and positive thoughts
x
a

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 11:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by ChrisF231

Dear Australians, have you forgotten that the Japanese nearly made it all the way to Darwin (and actually bombed the city of Darwin itself) in 1942 before we (the Americans) stopped them at New Britain and Port Morseby? If that's what a little tiny island like Japan did then just imagine what the Chinese could do.

Not to mention the economic power of China (though I expect this to begin to weaken by the 2020s).

Dear where ever you're from. You might want to go and read a world history book about the Japanese expansion into the south pacific and how Australia was already pushing them back before the U.S got there.. And no not an" American leave some major things out of the history and hollywood will make a movie about it" type of book.

Why is it that the Yanks have always showed up late and then claimed the Victory?

It's easy to beat up a punch drunk enemy.

Yet again another uneducated ignorent post.
edit on 18-11-2011 by steveknows because: Typo

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 11:04 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 11:06 PM
link   
reply to post by simon_alex0327

They want your land and resources, just as the Japanese Empire did. That's all I am saying. I would be concerned. I don't want our troops in Australia. ~SheopleNation

edit on 17-11-2011 by SheopleNation because: TypO

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 11:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by ChrisF231

Dear Australians, have you forgotten that the Japanese nearly made it all the way to Darwin (and actually bombed the city of Darwin itself) in 1942 before we (the Americans) stopped them at New Britain and Port Morseby? If that's what a little tiny island like Japan did then just imagine what the Chinese could do.

Not to mention the economic power of China (though I expect this to begin to weaken by the 2020s).

Mate, read a history book. Kakoda Trail?

They actually did invade us btw, got lost on our vast coastline and turned back home several weeks after getting literally nowhere. They even got a minisub into Sydney Harbour which WE sunk.

History: not just focused on the American Continent.

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 11:10 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 11:12 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 11:13 PM
link   

Just like Iran and the rest of the countries "saved" ??
Pllllease!

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 11:16 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 11:18 PM
link   
reply to post by simon_alex0327

I don't agree with any of that. Search my history here. I am against the International banksters and the policing of the world by my own Nation. Don't get confused during this debate. I believe that Australia is important because of how much Red China wants it's resources. I have no interest, nor do I support any kind of military occupation of Australia. I just think it's one of the Nations that we actually SHOULD be helping right now. ~SheopleNation

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 11:23 PM
link   

On what basis???
Why is Australia so threatened??

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 11:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by SheopleNation
reply to post by ChrisF231

Had to star that one my friend for your commonsense and being historically educated. I don't understand all the hate towards America concerning this subject. Yes, I do understand alot of the hate that our government has brought upon oursleves, but The United States of America is Australia's only chance at survival right now.

Too bad they have SOME misled fools who have no idea about the powers nearby that would love to occupy their nation for all it's natural resources. Talk about stuck on stupid! Unfortunately, Maybe they need to learn the hard way? Luckily though, more even tempered minds within their own nation will make the decisions for them. Even if those minds deserve to be thrown out of office just as our own should. ~SheopleNation

The attitude toward you is international and though you fool yourselves into thinking it's envy the truth is that as a population and culture you're very ignorant. And I mean that the average 5 yeasr old Aussie child knows more about the outside world than the average American. The fact that most Americans think that Central America is an area
somwhere in the middle of your country shows this. One of your singers even wrote a song bout it years ago.

And then you go international armed with your great lack of general knowledge and wonder why you're criticised.

Seriously, and I know I won't get an honest answer here, Where did any of you actually read half of the crap you've put up here? I bet it's either hollywood or your mindset as a result of your cultural exposure that the U.S is the best country on earth and as a result of that exposure you've never botherd to find out if it's true.
edit on 18-11-2011 by steveknows because: Typo

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 11:28 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 11:38 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 11:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by SheopleNation
reply to post by steveknows

Here we go now, I knew you couldn't resist to enter the circus eventually you mouth you! What the hell are you babbling about, you don't even make sense. Tell you what, put the bottle down, and log off until tomorrow. I think it will serve you better than making a fool of yourself with all your nonsense and drivel that never even gets to the point. If you think that you're gonna mentally dominate me, you gotta another thing coming my friend. It's not gonna happen. Remember that bro.

Yuh know, All I said was to be concerned about Red China. I said that I don't want any U.S troops in Australia, but that I think it's a good thing to have us as allies. If you fools have a problem with that, then you can pound sand all day and fight your own battles. Rest assure if war comes though, You will be Conquered by Red China. ~SheopleNation

edit on 17-11-2011 by SheopleNation because: TypO

Last time i checked, We (aussies) dont start wars, we do however support America in their wars.. Whether thats right or wrong is another story.

As for that last part, if war comes we may be conquered by China, but im sure america will be a pane of glass by then, & whats left of China, wont b looking to invade anyone..

new topics

top topics

<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join