It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

That's it! We're done! PM Bends OVER for Obama!

page: 23
<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by sir_slide

Originally posted by Kryties
reply to post by SeekerofTruth101

Mate, seriously, you're just not getting that the fearmongering matters not one iota to the average Aussie. We aren't taught from a young age to fear 'commies', we are taught that we are part of a greater whole - unlike certain countries that claim superiority, force their will on others, pick fights with everyone who disagrees with them and maintain military presences in almost every corner of the world acting like world police.

Spare me the America is Great propaganda. It means absolutely nothing to me.

edit on 17/11/2011 by Kryties because: (no reason given)

That is a really good call, a lot of people on here don''t really seem to get it

There's truth in that. They don't seem to realise that they're not scary.

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 08:09 PM
link   
reply to post by steveknows

No your wrong, Israel allready has them, they hate everybody you & I are just the same to them we are just the waste, the Goyim. Their slaves. If you don't think war broke out that China would not Nuke you all? Sheep Herder please...........

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 08:12 PM
link   
reply to post by JBA2848

you bring up Hilary starting her wars again. I find it ironic how women went on and on about how much les wars and violence there would be with women in charge .

What a joke . its women who send the men to wars .

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by MarksThoughts
reply to post by AussieAmandaC

As an American I can tell you that very few of us with any common sense have any use for the current Occupier of the White House. He is a disgrace to everything that the US stands for and has done everything possible to weaken our stance in international politics and to weaken our economy, if not cause an out-right depression. In fact, I believe firmly that his goal is an economic collapse, with the result being his staying in power indefinitely due to the national and international unrest that would result.
Right-thinking Australians, who I would consider as close to brothers Americans could ask for, should simply kick the bastard out. Tell him thanks, but Hell no.

Oh, you think so? As another American I can tell you Obama seems to deel with the world as as it really is.Not as those on the far American right would chose it to be. But then they always lived in fantasy land. To blame Obama for any negative effect on our economy, in truth the President has little day to day effect on our economy. Add to that a right wing obstructionist congress that he has to deal and that alone is a nightmare. But he does have control over our our military and what it can do. His efforts to expand our reach, as friends with Australia are logical. And I encourage him to do so. At the end of the day Australia will chose it's own course. And it will have to deal with the Chinese to it's north. So be it.

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 08:13 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 08:14 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 08:17 PM
link   

link   

I love Americans just like I love every human on this planet, although i dislike the attitude that has been ingrained in them, it's not their fault though, they have a really manipulative regime going on and have for a very long time. Definitely don't dig the barrel chested approach to world politics and their belief that it is their job to make 'the rules' which curiously don't actually seem to apply to themselves, just anyone that disagrees with them, them being the US government, which is basically just a tool through which the ruling elites can exert their will on the entire world.

But yeah, definitely agree with you.

link   
reply to post by outsidethesquare

Simple really, talk feces about my country, no matter how fd-up it is. I take a stand. Reading the words of some of you that have that chip, outweighs any of the good ones. Some reasons I hate my country, moving Marines to your country is one of those reasons.

If you all can lump all of us into the same bag, I can do same. I just wished this had not turned into all this pissing contest..

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Why the Arab's? Where are they any different from You & I & Israeli's ? Oh because their bad ole terrorist's? If you beleive that feces, you are dumber than you sound. I bet you eat that terrorist propaganda feces for breakfast. The biggest threat to the Middle East is Israel & America.

I have to quit now, as I have determined that I am having a war of wits with some one who is un-armed. steve, you don't know penis.
edit on 17-11-2011 by openyourmind1262 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 08:23 PM
link   

reply to post by outsidethesquare

Did you let them know about the drop bears? Gotta keep that on the low down...

I was watching a documentary once and scientist were zapping them out of trees into a net to tag some. As one of the scientists went to pick one up it grabbed him across the chest and had his nuts in its claws. The guy even jumped into the water to try to get it off and the ranger keept telling him to lay down on the ground. When he finally did the Koala let go and headed for a tree

edit on 17-11-2011 by steveknows because: typo

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by seabag

NOW I've seen everything!

Waking up to this blatant creeping into our country and a slow take over of Australia, I feel sick.
I can hardly put a coherent word together, I'm friggin' speechless!

Do you guys have a lot of oil down under? What resources do you have? I’m just trying to take a mental inventory so we know what we can expect to take from your country once we take over completely.

Before you know it you’ll have a Starbucks and McDonalds on every corner!! Oh wait…you guys already have all that stuff!

By the way…Obama is the anti-war President. He said so himself in 2007-2008.

He won the Nobel Peace Prize for Pete’s sake!

Nice comedy routine man, you must be making bank with that material.

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by openyourmind1262

Why the Arab's? Where are they any different from You & I & Israeli's ? Oh because their bad ole terrorist's? If you beleive that feces, you are dumber than you sound. I bet you eat that terrorist propaganda feces for breakfast. The biggest threat to the Middle East is Israel & America.

I have to quit now, as I have determined that I am having a war of wits with some one who is un-armed. steve, you don't know penis.
edit on 17-11-2011 by openyourmind1262 because: (no reason given)

Yes that's what I am.

I'm not even going to bother to explain it to you.

You're ignorance is a cultural thing. It would just be too hard.
edit on 17-11-2011 by steveknows because: Typo

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 08:28 PM
link   
reply to post by openyourmind1262

Lol, i actually feel the opposite..

I have quite a few American friends, who i think very highly of, & the ill informed/bigoted actions/options/views of a few of their countrymen wouldnt change that..

edit on 17-11-2011 by aussiemisfit because: typos

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 08:38 PM
link   

I love Americans just like I love every human on this planet, although i dislike the attitude that has been ingrained in them, it's not their fault though, they have a really manipulative regime going on and have for a very long time. Definitely don't dig the barrel chested approach to world politics and their belief that it is their job to make 'the rules' which curiously don't actually seem to apply to themselves, just anyone that disagrees with them, them being the US government, which is basically just a tool through which the ruling elites can exert their will on the entire world.

But yeah, definitely agree with you.

I don't blame them either as I understand that it's not their fault. But it doesn't stop a person from being offended. In fact U.S Americans are the most likey of all the nationalities on the planet to offend another country simply by ignorance of the most basic aspect of anything.

An example is an American catching a taxi from the airport right after getting here and handing the driver U.S money like Australia is mexico. It does not enter their head that American money is not legal tender in Australia.

And they wouldn't bother to find out first because the question would need to enter their head in the first place which it wouldn't becuase their kowledge is based on assumption.
They'll leave a tip at a restaurant, not realising that tips aren't cultural in Australia and that the staff are on an award wage, and the person they left it to can't be bothered going to a bank to exchange it.

Just got no idea.

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 08:55 PM
link   

edit on 17-11-2011 by steveknows because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 09:00 PM
link   

You really think the American People have a real say in their government anymore?

Read my location.

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by essanance

quote-arbiture

"Please do us all a favor, and just calm down. Australia is a major player in the Pacific. You may not think you are but you are. And the U.S knows this. Today the Chinese are flexing their military muscle in regions from Vietnam to the Philippines. And what are you going to do about that? This is all happening on your northern doorstep my southern friends. The U. S. offers a few hundred troops in time perhaps 2,500. Small potatoes. And that ties Australia even deeper to the American defense perimeter. Perhaps you have heard of SEATO? Like NATO it was conceived during the early years of the cold war, and tied nations in south east asia and Australia to the U.S. in a military pact that whatever happened to you also happened to us. Don't knock it. Consider it a gift. "

I have to AGree if China ever does start to move towards Conquest , can you tell me you wont be begging for US intervention ..The whole world bitchs about everything we do until thet are attacked ,or a victim of a disaster or name a thousand different things that the US Millitary does worldwide to bring relief to victims .How bout this every Country that wants to complain about us having Soldiers there ,fine but do not ask for help when A Tsunami wipes most of your Eastern Seaboard off the map .....
edit on 17-11-2011 by essanance because: Post did not give proper Quote info

edit on 17-11-2011 by essanance because: Post Is not giving peoper Quote info

__________________________________________________________________________________________

We Australians do know our role in the South Pacific. It's the others in this site who don't seem to understand it and are making foundless claims.

Name one country which has helped us with our natural disasters? It is we who help everyone else We have the best natural disaster respons in the world. If you knew anything about my country you'd know why.

Our narutral disasters are handle fast and there's pride after it's over. Not like the shame in the U.S where people end up shooting each other and raping women and children and stealing.

Yet one more uneducated ignorant statement sounding like HOORAH!

I can't believe you had the hide to go down this path considering the history of the U.S people in regards to what happens in situations that like those you've mentioned.
edit on 17-11-2011 by steveknows because: Typo

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 09:42 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 09:56 PM
link   
reply to post by SheopleNation

Dear Australians, have you forgotten that the Japanese nearly made it all the way to Darwin (and actually bombed the city of Darwin itself) in 1942 before we (the Americans) stopped them at New Britain and Port Morseby? If that's what a little tiny island like Japan did then just imagine what the Chinese could do.

Not to mention the economic power of China (though I expect this to begin to weaken by the 2020s).

new topics

top topics

<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join