It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

That's it! We're done! PM Bends OVER for Obama!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by SirMike
reply to post by 12voltz

I agree ... I served with some ADF personelle and thought they were a great group.

I have no problem with your people at all, I have a problem with their government/money system and military heavy handedness in starting conflict for their own gains, surely you've been on ATS long enough to learn that.

I feel the need to add this thread here

link
Thanks to alyosh1981

Watch the vid in that link, pretty much explains what's going to happen if we don't do something about it soon...

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 04:23 PM
link   
Don't blame me, friend. I'm a Ron Paul supporter.
My state overwhelmingly voted against Obama (although you probably would have had the same issue with McCain, honestly. In fact, he's bit more overt with his war mongering).

Don't we already have a big military presence in Australia anyway? Isn't it an Air Force base there that is supposed to be conducting all sorts of wierd experiments? Can't remember.

Anyway, I'm all for getting our guys home from wherever they are.

Peace

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Australia will be a base for operations in the Philippines. The US wants to force China out of the Philippines. And one of the protestors against the US involvmebt in the Philippines just recently shot at the White House. Hillary has declared war again. This time on China. She started the economic war with Walmart shifting thier buying from China to South America. Now its propaganda wars and covert actions in the Philippines.

Thread I made a while ago. "So why is USAID paying for Walmarts supply chain? Could it be Hillary?"
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Another thread I started a while ago. "Why is DHS Protecting other countries infrastructure?" Homeland Security did the ig probe of Libya's infrastucture then we invaded. We also did the big probe of China's infrastructure. Are we going to raid? Probly not, But we might do covert actions against China using the information gathered.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

News about Hillary promising military protection.

thehimalayantimes.com...

AGENCE FRANCE PRESSE

MANILAL: US Secretary of State Hillary Clinton today vowed military support for the Philippines, delivering a firm message from the deck of an American warship at a time of rising tensions with China.

On a steaming hot day on Manila Bay, Clinton boarded the USS Fitzgerald, a US Navy destroyer based in California, as she signed a declaration marking 60 years since the United States signed a security treaty with its former colony.

This happened in the Philippines just the other day.

abcnews.go.com...

Nov 16, 2011 10:02am
Communist Protesters Throw Red Paint on Clinton’s Motorcade

ktar.com...

The discovery of bullet holes followed reports of gunfire near the White House on Friday night, although the bullets have not been conclusively connected with that shooting, authorities said. An assault rifle and an abandoned vehicle were found Friday, which led authorities to disclose they had linked Oscar Ramiro Ortega-Hernandez to the reported gunfire.

Ortega, 21, was arrested Wednesday afternoon by Pennsylvania authorities at a hotel near Indiana, Pa., the Secret Service said. He was in Pennsylvania State Police custody. A tip from someone who saw and identified Ortega led to his arrest, Secret Service spokesman George Ogilvie said.

The guy who shot at the White House has Universidad Santo Tomás listed on his Facebook page and it is in the Philippines.
www.facebook.com...

Oscar Ramiro Ortega Hernandez
Universidad Santo Tomás

Strange what happens when you start to connect the dots.

Heres two more stories.

edition.cnn.com...

Philippines ex-President Gloria Arroyo blocked from boarding plane
(CNN) -- Former Philippines President Gloria Arroyo was stopped from boarding a plane at Manila's Ninoy Aquino International Airport Tuesday, hours after the country's Supreme Court overruled government-imposed restrictions on her travels.

The Philippines government fears that Arroyo, who is facing allegations of corruption and electoral fraud, will flee if allowed to leave the country.

www.abs-cbnnews.com...

This article goes into the left right battle over this woman being able to leave. Sounds like they need some interventions by Hillary. Just kidding. But this is the exact thing that leads to ocuppations of other countries.

Arroyo won't leave Thursday - Horn

edit on 16-11-2011 by JBA2848 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 04:28 PM
link   
reply to post by JBA2848

I moved to the Philippines to get away from the likes of Hilary and her disgusting "ilk",...When she was here I got pretty PO'ed because I know what she was up to.

Do I have some kind of "stank" that attracts these blood suckers or what?I feel sick here.

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Jibeho hit the nail on the head.

Obama Fever: The higher a fever goes, the more dangerous it becomes. There is a very narrow threshold that results in convulsions and death to the one with the fever should it go to high.
Keep in mind, you can't pack this man in ice. he won't take an aspirin for it, and as this fever rises it will reach a point, where all of those who have fallen for his diatribes will indeed convulse. Problem is, we're all in this together, so if Australia convulses....so will we, and China and every one else.
I would liken this to something we call in the medical field.
Malignant Hyperthermia ..A condition of uncontrolled temperature increase
He drugs so many with his manly charm. But they are allergic without knowing it..it is malignant what he is doing. This is a condition that more often than not is irreversible.
To you in Australia: Stay alert. This man does nothing without an ulterior motive. And now he has set his sites on you. I haven't a clue why, but 2500 men wouldn't do a thing compared to the 20 million man army of China....
Many of us are doing all we can to see he has no second term. He lies..cheats...deceives..and even steals from the American people, and to date nearly half of them still are in love with this man. If he is re-elected it will indeed be the end of this great nation. We may already be damaged beyond repair....to bad he has to move into other nations and ruin them as well.

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by IdeaLogical

I'm all for being allies with the great US of A, but we are Australians, I say go back to your country leave us be. How would you feel us Aussies setting up shop in USA for strategic Canadian reasons (you know, throw 'nother shrimp on the barbie mate, she'll be right). Just kidding.

We have no say in the matter, our government has gone rogue. Otherwise, I'm sure that most Americans would tell you we would prefer that our troops come home. You Aussies should have said no, but likewise I'm sure you guys have no say in the matter.

Can't wait til the day when we have all had enough, worldwide, of these thugs and gangsters running wild in our collective names.

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 05:12 PM
link   
reply to post by JBA2848

Thank you for posting this, will absolutely be reading all that once I can think straight...

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 05:22 PM
link   
reply to post by AussieAmandaC

Darwin and surrounds is a military base already and having some U.S personnel there would not even be noticed .
You might even be happy they are there if this country was threatened.
All this talk about China Vs U.S , Well IF its real then one day you will have to choose which side you are on
edit on 16-11-2011 by 12voltz because: Its a Big IF

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Listen brothers and sisters from australia....

...The people of America....are DONE...ABSOLUTELY DONE with all of the war drumming going on by our politicians.
...The people of America are DONE...ABSOLUTELY DONE with our military expansion into other countries for the reason above.

We Are DONE sending our brothers and sisters to fight and die for Our Govts wars(it is their war, not ours).

The people of this country have grown tired of all the lies, and we are at a point where we are fighting each other over their games.

We dont want to be in your country. We dont want to fight each other as countrymen. We dont want to bomb
people. We dont want to kill countries economies.
They Do.

So until we get a hold on what is wrong with our own household, we should not be trying to expand into others, and putting theirs at risk because of our presense.

But we dont control things, we never did.
We have just as much of it as you guys do.

We love you guys, you bring good to the shelf and everyone knows that. So try not to get it twisted.

P.S.- Obama will be gone soon. Theres a New Sheriff in town, and we all know who he is.

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 05:48 PM
link   
reply to post by DavidsHope

Let's convulse together then and let it begin I'm not afraid, I understand exactly what you're saying.

It's no secret you guys have been here for a long time.
Check the link below
link

and download the map. 1st one at the top

Obviously aside from American bases we have other issues of the radioactive kind..
another thread I'm sure...

BUT your government rides on the back (ours too, it would seem now!) of the rapport our boys and girls have made with each other. We do get along, have done for a long time.
Had my own personal experiences when your boys sailed into Brisbane years ago, all perfect gentlemen, had a ball, great people

That explains to me that at a human level we may just well be more in tune than some of us would like to admit.

IMO we need help,
and we could sure use the help of those same boys and girls right now for the people, all of the, YOU and US and THEM, I wish they would passively non aggressively just say no.
Enough.
If it's not humanitarian we will not do it!
simple
WE would support them all the way, they ARE supposed to protect us, all of us

I have to go outside and get some air now and sunshine because I have no idea how this story continues and I still feel sick

A question though before I go...if we (all humans) forgave America for all they've done and promise no future reprisals for past wrongs....

would they stop?

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 05:56 PM
link   

According to Obama this is going to be a win win situation. Win Win for who? There is also H. Clintons report about the New Pacific Century which details the US plan for this area. The American people are wanting an end to all thses wars, an end to all this expense and end to all the NWO crap. We are trying to elect someone to put a stop to this and it has become extremely difficult due to the Bank Cartels which own the US Government. All we are getting their hand picked cronies to chose from. ITs like ice cream which flavor do you want but the only thing on the menu is ice cream.

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by 12voltz

Darwin and surrounds is a military base already and having some U.S personnel there would not even be noticed .
You might even be happy they are there if this country was threatened.
All this talk about China Vs U.S , Well IF its real then one day you will have to choose which side you are on
edit on 16-11-2011 by 12voltz because: Its a Big IF

THAT IS A CROK! when the fight is being picked for us and you dam well know it!!
We can pick our own fights, thanks very much!
We have very strong trade relations with China, American owners don't like it. Simple!
America already has their banking fingers in our economy too!
I'll be leaving one of our big four asap and I bet my left boob our miss PM is nervous has he!!
What are you going to do?
We're the little nugget of gold mate, between a peaceful takeover and downright in your face, get stuffed we'll do it anyway!! Because we can.

Who's side?!?! ppffffttt!!!

I know which side I'm on!

edit on 16-11-2011 by AussieAmandaC because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 06:15 PM
link   
This is all about helping to patrol the waters around the South China Sea for Indonesia, Malaysia, the Philippines, Taiwan, Vietnam, and Cambodia. China, plus all of those countries have laid claim to small islands in the South China Sea that would stretch their shores' economic zones which would allow them to fish and drill for resources (mainly oil). If the U.S. does nothing, then China will bully all of the smaller nations completely out. I am sorry to Australians because we are making their land our new home base for the region.

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 07:10 PM
link   

This morning he was basically saying about sactions in burma and how they were imposed because of human rights violations and that this would be their approach throughout the entire region, which to me says "we make the rules and if you don't follow them you will end up like Burma, etc"

he said alot of other troubling things during the parliament address, one thing made me smile though, as the journo for the tv show that was covering it was signing off, she did so from in front of parliment house were a single lone protester was adamantly holding up a "VOTE RON PAUL" sign clear as day behind her

Peace,
-TF

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 07:43 PM
link   
I'm bumpin' this too...
where are all the Aussies?
Are you guys happy about this?

ABC live

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 07:47 PM
link   

When the Chinese come-a-nockin, you will be glad we are there.

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 07:58 PM
link   
reply to post by SirMike

Watch the last link I posted, China is not knocking on any door they haven't peacefully been for the last ten years!
I will not get roped into your fear mongering for invasion rubbish, we're in business with them.
The only invasions and paranoia over invasion, I see when I look at the news (everywhere) all involves America!

seriously...

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Do something about it.

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by GogoVicMorrow

Do something about it.

I intend to do everything in my power to affect change where I can,
which includes taking my money away from our big four, spreading links to friends and family who rely on mainstream media alone to educate themselves, and bringing up these issues when ever the opportunity arrises, to name a few....

It's all I can do

Got any other suggestions?

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aussie Amanda Ci]
reply to post by SirMike

Watch the last link I posted, China is not knocking on any door they haven't peacefully been for the last ten years!
I will not get roped into your fear mongering for invasion rubbish, we're in business with them.
The only invasions and paranoia over invasion, I see when I look at the news (everywhere) all involves America!

seriously...

i might be cynical, but what i see is a war industry, ever expanding, and very self serving.

with hundreds of military bases around the world, like a cobra, squeezing all into submission.

with america bankrupt and the military budget threatened, any hysteria to keep the industry going.

don't look for logic or sanity, the politicians only play their non thinking roles.
serving a brainless machine.

if the gods make mad those they plan to destroy, it becomes evident the reason for their behavior.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join