It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

To All those who Justify Abortion

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 11:07 PM
link   
reply to post by mikesk8s247

Who the hell cares. I don't support abortion, I don't not support it. It's not my problem. Is it really that big of a deal? If it isn't your body and it doesn't involve you then don't worry about it. Sheesh.

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 11:19 PM
link   
well one thing i want to point out. "Destroying the soul destined to walk the earth in the form of man" if it was destined to be, than wouldn't it be no matter just as long as it happened? so if a sperm and egg was destined to become a 78 year old man than it would happen not it got aborted at 2 weeks. right? or am i wrong in the definition of destined?

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 11:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by mikesk8s247
You truly are a breed of a wicked race to defend such disgusting immorality. You claim a women has a right to make a choice for her body, when this body being destroyed is not hers. When having sex you are committing the act of "pro-creation", but destroying the creation. This world is so lewd and defiled it bathes in its own filth and justifies it

To any woman who has had an abortion: You stop life from coming into the world, and by doing so destroy your own life, you kill your soul for lewdness and sensuality. You are a beast who's selfishness has driven you to the point pf killing her own child, Destroying the soul destined to walk the earth in the form of man

"And the soul of that child will rise up upon the time of your judgement, and accuse you screaming "MURDERER!" These are words concerning the topic in Christ's speech at Clear Water, from the Truthful book called THE POEM OF THE MAN-GOD.
edit on 16-11-2011 by mikesk8s247 because: (no reason given)

Your mother should have had an abortion

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 01:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by muse7
Still

It's the woman's body, not yours. She should have a choice.

Go preach your fairy tale book somewhere else

Yeah, I agree it's a choice. We all make choices in life and we all have a right to make choices. Abortion is a big decision however I would not want to judge someone for doing this.

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 03:58 AM
link   

I don't like abortion anymore than you do. But unlike you, I have a reasonable notion of scientific fact. A fetus does not have an electrically developed brain. If the fetus is terminated early it is much more ethical than a very late term abortion.

Obviously you aren't in a position to compromise. I hope you can find thousands of good christians willing to sign custody papers in front of the pregnant women. Maybe you can stop it by means of reality rather than bickering. Certainly there are plenty of people ready to adopt.

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 04:27 AM
link   
Not trying to get into a religious debate but the blood you shed be it a full grown man, women, or aborted fetus will be on your hands. It not only stains your hands but your soul and you will be judged by a higher power for your deeds here on earth be them big or small.no matter the way in which you were impregnated or bringing that life into existence. There are other ways to handle the situation than taking a life

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 05:37 AM
link   
God is love. God is forgiveness.

You seem to have forgotten that in your mad rush to cast judgement and hate people.

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 06:19 AM
link   

In your (introduction thread) here on ATS you said and I quote:

"I am a paranoid person and hate people....." You definitely promote yourself that way in this current thread.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

You say that (we all) are a "wicked race to defend such disgusting immorality". So....all the members that support the choice of abortion are wicked to you. That is really harsh.

Then in your next paragraph you condemn any woman who has had an abortion.

There are some valid reasons for getting an abortion. A pregnancy as a result of incest for instance.

Alright...you are against abortion...that is clear...and I accept the fact that your are.....but your message is full of hatred and disgust.

You present yourself with no love, understanding, compassion or forgiveness.

You are a very disappointing person. I feel a lot of hatred coming from you...and to me that is very disturbing.

edit on 17-11-2011 by caladonea because: add more

edit on 17-11-2011 by caladonea because: add more

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 06:45 AM
link   

Of course, all of this is your opinion based on the teachings of an invisible man in the sky who can summon rainbows on command.

People who support abortion disgust you? OK, well people who think they can control other people and tell them what they can and cannot do disgust me - especially when they come from certain countries that uphold an individuals freedom as an human right.

How about you keep your psychopathic opinions to yourself. While your at it, open up that book you covet so greatly and see what it says about forgiveness and love for all - oh yeah that's right, people like you have perfected the art of Cherrypicking.....

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 07:01 AM
link   
Are you saying that for instance, a woman is in a really abusive relationship, she gets pregnant to the man because he wants a baby with her and she's too scared to say no, she finds out she's pregnant keeps it from him and gets an abortion to avoid the baby being in that environment with her abusive partner who she's too scared to leave and to avoid it having a life of misery or to be put into care, that this woman is an evil sinner?

What about a teenage girl, who isn't necessarily mentally old enough for a child, she's young and silly and just trying to fit in, she gets pregnant and aborts it because she knows the child's life will be nothing, her life will be wasted as is the kids. Are you saying she's evil for making a mistake and trying to rectify it?

I don't agree with all abortion, there's girls in my area who use abortion as a form of birth control which disgusts me because there's enough birth control out there nowadays, but some of them, are understandable to me. I think you need to think about environment, age, mentality, situations and everything else that is going on in the mothers life before judging them.
The fetus (not baby, it's not a baby yet.) sometimes is better off not entering the world than being stuck in it because the world is in fact an absolutely horrid place. The OP is just painting everyone with the same colors and as a species we're all individual beings, we all lead different and separate lives and until you know every single woman's reason for an abortion, I really do think you need to stop being as judgmental as you are being. I'm not saying you don't have a right to an opinion but your opinion is incredibly harsh.
You're human too, and we weren't made to be perfect, it's why we have free will, I assume you've done things in your life that you deeply regret, so get off your high horse and stop preaching like you know exactly God thinks of these women. You're not God. And the bible? Man wrote the bible, not God, until He comes down and puts His stamp on it, I'm taking everything it says with a pinch of salt.
edit on 09/08/2011 by sophiehelene because: because I decided to change the wording.

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 07:22 AM
link   
No OP you are absolutely right, this is much better.

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 07:29 AM
link   

To any woman who has had an abortion: You stop life from coming into the world, and by doing so destroy your own life, you kill your soul for lewdness and sensuality. You are a beast who's selfishness has driven you to the point pf killing her own child, Destroying the soul destined to walk the earth in the form of man

I nominate you to legally adopt every child in America whose mother was considering an abortion. I hope you have extra space.

And I have noticed a trend. Now, I'm not saying all women are pro choice, they aren't, I see the same old ladies outside the clinic here almost every work day. But what I have noticed is the people so upset, so insanely angry over something they have nothing to do with, the people spewing the VILE hatred and venom like our friendly OP here all have 1 thing in common.

They are all men. Granted, I'm going by the OP's user name in this case, but most abortion protests and such I've seen, it's the men who are going crazy, it's the men praying for god to kill the doctors (such a wonderful religion no? ).

If you don't support abortion feel free not to have one. No one is making you have one, no one is making you think it's ok. See, the rest of us don't really give two craps about what you do in your personal life, and the choices you make. your choice to have an abortion, or to have gay sex, impacts me roughly about zero percent.

If you are so upset about these people being "murdered" I have to assume you have already exhausted all your attempts to rid the entire planet of death. I can only assume each time a poor homeless person freezes to death on one of your sidewalks, you stand around with signs chanting how evil society is to let the poorest people suffer the most. I'm sure each time a woman is raped or abused, you are there, fighting for her dignity, demanding justice on those who perpetrated the crimes.

And when I say I'm sure, I say that in the most condescending and sarcastic way imaginable.

If this was any other thread, the mods would have closed it down. Rants are rants, this is beyond that, this is pure vileness.

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 07:33 AM
link   

LOL! You remind me of this dude so much man... it's kinda creepy!

IRM

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 07:59 AM
link   

You truly are a breed of a wicked race to defend such disgusting immorality. You claim a women has a right to make a choice for her body, when this body being destroyed is not hers.

Women have the right to do anything they want with their body and anything inside of it is also theirs.
You could do more good trying to save children that are already born and rant about that than trying to tell me I'm wicked because I support womens feelings.
While I think that we should focus more on educating young people instead of telling them "no problem, you can abort", I'm not in favor of telling a woman what she can and can't do with her own body.
Now if that's not private property, your own body, then I don't know what is.

You're the wicked one for even posting it.
edit on 17-11-2011 by Dr Cosma because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 08:59 AM
link   
Cool story bruh, but you're forgetting to take into account the fact that God isn't real.

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 09:07 AM
link   
reply to post by muse7

I knew people were selfish, but this is terrible that so many of you can justify killing a baby. I remember muse from last week saying it's her body and her right. You make me sick. I bet you are some aclu feminazi, who can't help but stir up trouble. If you want to kill your baby, then do as you please. The majority of woman who get abortions do so because the don't want the responsibilty of a having a kid. In other words they do it for convience. Everyone will be judged for their actions! What will you say?

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by bodcausailor

I knew people were selfish, but this is terrible that so many of you can justify killing a baby. I remember muse from last week saying it's her body and her right. You make me sick. I bet you are some aclu feminazi, who can't help but stir up trouble. If you want to kill your baby, then do as you please. The majority of woman who get abortions do so because the don't want the responsibilty of a having a kid. In other words they do it for convience. Everyone will be judged for their actions! What will you say?

Are you aware that 99.999% of pro-choice people are against baby killing? Roughly the same percentage as amongst the pro-life crowd.

Have you ever considered there might be a reason that many people who are absolutely against killing babies aren't against abortion?

I'll give you the answer. Abortion isn't baby killing. It's a completely different story. Acting like it's the same thing, is a pathetic strawman, that's been overused way too much.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join