It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

To All those who Justify Abortion

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 03:09 PM
link   
You truly are a breed of a wicked race to defend such disgusting immorality. You claim a women has a right to make a choice for her body, when this body being destroyed is not hers. When having sex you are committing the act of "pro-creation", but destroying the creation. This world is so lewd and defiled it bathes in its own filth and justifies it

To any woman who has had an abortion: You stop life from coming into the world, and by doing so destroy your own life, you kill your soul for lewdness and sensuality. You are a beast who's selfishness has driven you to the point pf killing her own child, Destroying the soul destined to walk the earth in the form of man

"And the soul of that child will rise up upon the time of your judgement, and accuse you screaming "MURDERER!" These are words concerning the topic in Christ's speech at Clear Water, from the Truthful book called THE POEM OF THE MAN-GOD.
edit on 16-11-2011 by mikesk8s247 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 03:13 PM
link   
What if she was raped?

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 03:14 PM
link   
reply to post by muse7

Does that make it not her child?

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 03:16 PM
link   

To any woman who has had an abortion: You stop life from coming into the world, and by doing so destroy your own life

You must understand that there are many reasons why women would consider abortions. Every abortion that was made was not made for evil intentions.

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 03:16 PM
link   
OK, we're all entitled to our opinions, but did you really make a post just to call a bunch of people beasts bathing in their own filth? Do you like making people feel crap? I thought Christianity said Jesus was all about men reserving judgements of each other so that God could take care of that?

Not cool. At all.

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Millions of innocent children die every year from starvation and war, if your God doesn't try to save them why is he so concerned with abortions in the western world ?
Open your mind.

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 03:18 PM
link   
OMG HOW MANY TIMES..

Argh started with caps.
You guys know what i mean.

How about you get raped and see how .. err wait you're probably a guy.
Well i am too but being more judgemental id say you're a guy who lives in a perfect world.

Come ON!
I should go make rant to those who live in perfect worlds thread.
/me rolls eyes

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 03:20 PM
link   
reply to post by mikesk8s247

So. It was forced upon her. Free Will is a universal law. It would have only been free will if she conceived the child on her own with someone she had consenting sex with, having the free will to have protected sex but not utilizing that free will.

That's the only time it should play on one's conscience is if the consenting adults were irresponsible.

Abortion, morally, is wrong IF you created a life out of your own irresponsibility. It is still your choice to rid of the lifeform you've created BUT it would carry a moral consequence for that irresponsibility. As any bad decision in life does. Doesn't mean life doesn't go on.

Just means you learn a lesson.

edit on 16-11-2011 by LightAssassin because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 03:21 PM
link   
reply to post by muse7

Please tell me how many abortions occur each year from women who were raped and got pregnant.

Number of abortions per year:
Approximately 42 Million
Number of abortions per day: Approximately 115,000

Why women have abortions 1% of all abortions occur because of rape or incest; 6% of abortions occur because of potential health problems regarding either the mother or child, and 93% of all abortions occur for social reasons (i.e. the child is unwanted or inconvenient).

link

If you have differing or newer statistics please share. 7% of abortions occur because of rape or health problems. Let's even round it up to 10% to account for some women who may not want to admit to the traumatic experience of rape. That means over 37 million abortions were done for social or convenience reasons. A little over 400 abortions were from rape or health problems. Yet anytime abortion is mentioned people always cry out "what about rape!! or health complications!" Time to wake up and stop spouting the same old rhetoric and realize how many babies are being causally terminated every year.

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Abortion is a mortal sin done out of selfishness and pride. There is no good reason to prevent a life from coming into the world.

This topic disgusts me so obviously there will be some self opinions. God sees all and knows all thoughts in Man's heart.

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 03:22 PM
link   

So is it morally wrong or against god?

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 03:23 PM
link   
thank you for judging me, but when your god decides my wife is going to have to carry a fetus to term that has no chance to survive according to 7 experts, I'd like her to have an option for a safe and legal termination without having to deliver a dead fetus

txs again

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 03:23 PM
link   
You mean your God right?

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Still

It's the woman's body, not yours. She should have a choice.

Go preach your fairy tale book somewhere else

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Abortion is a mortal sin done out of selfishness and pride. There is no good reason to prevent a life from coming into the world.

Ok and what if the baby was dead from the start? Do you call the mother a beast then?

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 03:27 PM
link   
reply to post by syrinx high priest

Anything morally wrong is against God and I knew there would HATERS. I made this thread to bring immorality to your attention. Life has a right to be lived and even God does not infringe upon free will. But know the consequences of these actions so you are not dumbfounded at the Eternal Judgment.

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by mikesk8s247
You truly are a breed of a wicked race to defend such disgusting immorality.

Thank you for your objective, well-reasoned criticism.

Unfortunately for you, because you haven't done enough to stop it other than complain a little, and you're also a member of this wicked race, when the time comes to meet your Maker you're going to burn in eternal Hell along with the rest of us. Ah, well. C'est la vie.

edit on 16-11-2011 by Blue Shift because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 03:31 PM
link   
reply to post by muse7

WOE TO THOSE WHO TRY TO SILENCE GOD'S VOICE IN THE WORLD

My God is not only my God. All is created by ONE. A painting is not made without an artist. All souls are made by One God.

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 03:32 PM
link   
Most People don't have Abortions for fun, unless I'm completely wrong,

those that do have either been raped, or understand they can't support a baby, or, not give it a proper life, so with that frame of mind, would you rather a baby be born, and dumped in a trash container? thrown off a parking structure? killed? starved? Etc,you would rather have it suffer?

and even if, they have unprotected sex, find they are pregnant, and just don't want the responsibility of raising a kid, it's their personal choice, they have to live with that the rest of their life, who are you or i to say how they should exist in this world?

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Without these aborted fetuses where would millions of people get flu vaccines?

What about those women that get raped by men with HIV and pass it on to the child. Do you know what they do to the newborns? They give them AZT for 40days or longer. That's just torture in itself.

Your narrow minded ignorance says a lot about your character. Instead of judging others, why don't you look in the mirror and have a good look at yourself before you go any further...

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join