It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Solyndra Case Reveals Gateway Between Administration Loans, Obama Allies

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Every once in a while information comes to light that just takes everything about a subject out from in the shadows, and exposes it to the full light of day.

75 percent of the loans and grants doled out by the federal government has gone to "Obama-connected companies" even though the acceptance rate in the program is less than 10 percent.

at least 10 members of Obama's finance committee and more than a dozen of his campaign bundlers took money from administration loan programs.

This is a payoff to people who are your political backers and supporters. And this is really a wealth transfer from middle class taxpayers to billionaires

www.foxnews.com...

Wow...all of you gullible people who voted for "Real Change for America" when you cast your ballot for the smooth-talking Barak Obama in 2008...what do you have to say now?

Your hero for "change"...has been using billions of your dollars to line the pockets of his cronies and senior funders.

Just exactly what does it take to get impeached anymore?

The funniest thing is that come next November 50% or more of America's electors will vote for him again!

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 02:53 PM
link   
They mean Obama doners that's why they lobby they give obama money to get him elected he gives them our money to blow it.

Same crap different day.

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 03:01 PM
link   
It has ALWAYS been this way. Most Obama bashers are so single minded I want to puke. Obama was offered up to show the Arab world we would even hire a (suspected) Muslim. He was hired to give us four more years of B.S. because the previous administrations left such a huge mess that they did not want the Republicans to be in office this go around. Then they can blame it all on the Democrats. Sadly we should all blame ourselves for paying our taxes to a corrupt system that plunders and rapes us at will.

Some famous guy once said "We get the Govervment we deserve". Nothing has ever been closer to the truth. As long as TPTB can keep "hope" alive by offering change every four years we will continue to get screwed.

So the next time you type something like this up look in the mirror and you will see the real problem. Blaming Obama for this mess is useless. It is the Corporations that elect EVERY President that are truly to blame. As are the people that think changing the President will change anything.

Then we can move on to doing business with Walmart...........

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo96
They mean Obama doners that's why they lobby they give obama money to get him elected he gives them our money to blow it.

Same crap different day.

Precisely.

Which is why I mockingly referred to his campaigning for change.

But I do truly wonder what the new threshold is for impeachment? If not fraud, then certainly this behaviour demonstrates gross incompetence - repeatedly handing out vast sums of money to people who are not qualified to properly apply it.

But, I lean more toward fraud and embezzlement myself...

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by SkyMuerte
...Most Obama bashers are so single minded I want to puke. Obama was offered up to show the Arab world we would even hire a (suspected) Muslim....So the next time you type something like this up look in the mirror and you will see the real problem....

Well, based on your post I would say that you could probably use a good purge. You will feel so much better afterwards.

Yes, the people's coveted agent of change was swept into office...people were literally swooning in their excitement at the prospect of the brave new world he would usher in...the glorious new day for America and its role in the world. Oh Happy Day !

Turns out he is at least as crooked as Bush, or Clinton, or the other Bush, etc. So, I find it quite comical...and sad at the same time.

If I look in the mirror...I will see myself I think. So, how exactly am I the one responsible for Obama's somewhere between reckless and criminal behaviour?

I am sure your your next convulsion will spell it out for me.

edit on 16-11-2011 by mobiusmale because: typo

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 03:41 PM
link   
reply to post by mobiusmale

People wanted "Change" well you got it, your dollars are gone and all your left with is change.
edit on 16-11-2011 by mileslong54 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by mobiusmale
Turns out he is at least as crooked as Bush, or Clinton, or the other Bush, etc. So, I find it quite comical...and sad at the same time.

They all are, even the ones running today, they're all crooks, theives and liars. The mayor DC was caught smoking crack before he became mayor. It's almost a bonus now to run if your have a criminal record or have sexual harrased or taken illegal drugs.

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 03:59 PM
link   
What do you expect? That's what PIMPS do.

I love that guy Manning. He's a riot.

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by mobiusmale

Originally posted by SkyMuerte
...Most Obama bashers are so single minded I want to puke. Obama was offered up to show the Arab world we would even hire a (suspected) Muslim....So the next time you type something like this up look in the mirror and you will see the real problem....

If I look in the mirror...I will see myself I think. So, how exactly am I the one responsible for Obama's somewhere between reckless and criminal behaviour?

I am sure your your next convulsion will spell it out for me.

Based on your post you obviously did not vote for Obama. You blame Obama for taking care of his connections. Nowhere did you mention that it was business as usual. Hence I made the assumption that you are a republican. I may have been wrong, it is not the first time. IMHO it is the two parties blaming each other and both parties promising change from the previous party that is at fault. It does not matter which party or which POTUSA is at bat, we are all getting screwed.

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 04:48 PM
link   
reply to post by SkyMuerte

Confession number one...you are right. I did not vote for Obama.
Confession number two...I did not vote for McCain either...because I am a Canadian
Confession number three...our politicians are, for the most part, just as bent as those in America....they just have less money to blow on their buddies (but hey, there are only about 35 million of us, so the rule of ten applies).
Confession number four...my ex-wife is American, and I lived in the US of A for a while, so I try to keep up with things Stateside.
Confession number five...If I were an American, I probably would not have voted for Mr. Obama...I was not hypnotized enough by his slick rap.

Anyway, I think we absolutely agree that "they" (Washington politicians) are almost all about as straight as a pretzel. I am sure there is an honest one there somewhere...it is statistically possible anyway.

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 04:51 PM
link   
So folks, when do we decide that enough is enough?

And saying that we should focus on voting Obama out will not solve this systemic problem of gross corruption because the GOP candidate will do the same crooked #.

top topics

join