It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alleged White House Shooter Captured

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by moonzoo7

Wow. Here we go. This may or may not be interesting, depending on how "mentally ill" this guy is. This sort of thing has happened before, many times. I'm interested in seeing how this may unfold.

"I wonder how he thought shooting at the White House from a far-off distance would accomplish anything, except getting himself shot or thrown in prison."

news.blogs.cnn.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

I wonder how he thought shooting at the White House from a far-off distance would accomplish anything, except getting himself shot or thrown in prison.

I think that answers the "mentally ill" thing. I read somewhere else that this guy is legit sick in the head.

edit on 16-11-2011 by capone1 because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-11-2011 by capone1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 03:11 PM
link   
The guy is either "mentally ill" or a "terrorist". Otherwise, he would be "authorized".

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 04:46 PM
link   
As for the 2nd Amendment issue, I personally know that a lot of people bought up guns and ammo when President Obama was elected, fearing that "they were aboiut to take all of the guns away". That didn't happen did it? Of course not. If anyone remembers -corecctly, that is - James Brady had a lot bigger impact on gun laws after the attempt on Reagan, and he was part of the Reagan Administration.

Frankly, this story just reeks of "nutjob on the loose". No real agenda, a disorganized, lame attack while the POTUS was out of town. This will quickly fall away, but it is relevant breaking news. Today. Check back in 48 hours. It will be as if this never happened.

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 08:09 PM
link   
Just caught a glimpse of this on MSN:

White House Shooter Arrested

So after watching it.... somethings screwy about it, the whole situation. Very cut n dry about this guy.

"ISRAEL" tat on his neck...'homeless'... very clean pic of him in the video.... Secret service knew exactly the area to "hand out fliers"...

I mean, S.S. (lol btw) is supposed to be 'good' at this stuff but... I dont kno, heres my 2c worth.

P.S. you may have to scroll down on the side bar after clicking the link to find the vid, the link is acting goofy, sorry

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 08:18 AM
link   
Something that stuck out to me was an earlier article on yahoo stated he had the words "Israel" tattooed on his back. Considering Nobama has seem to turned his back on his puppet masters for the moment maybe this is a revenge shooting just to let the white-house know.
Although he is a white Hispanic and not a real Jew. But surely could be a Zionist.

Just sayin

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 12:38 PM
link   
When I first heard this story on the radio, the spokesperson said that the perp had alleged being wronged by the government somehow. He of course alleged that these were all in his head. Anyone have an idea of this guys history? Where he's from? Maybe he was screwed over some how and he was out for some kind of misguided revenge?

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Occupy San Diego proposed a moment of silence and solidarity for the White House Shooter! Really!

Down at Occupy San Diego, a protester proposed a moment of solidarity regarding the event, though his remarks aren’t exactly clear on whether they’re in solidarity with the shooter himself, with the White House building or with both.

“I think we should have a moment of silence in solidarity for the person they said was from the Washington, D.C. Occupy. Maybe, why did he feel the need to shoot the White House window today?” he asked.

“So I think we should have a moment in solidarity for the White House, and for the guy that shot at the White House today. I don’t know if you heard, but someone shot at the White House window today.”

Read more: dailycaller.com...

How sweet

top topics

<< 1   >>

join