It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fresh meat

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 10:22 AM
link   
Hello everyone, I'm new here on ATS although I've been lurking for quite a while now. So let me introduce myself, my name is Emily and I'm from the Netherlands. I want to start by apoligizing for my english, it is not my first language so it is not flawless. My apologies for now and the near future. What brought me to ATS is that I have a feeling that something is coming. Something is going to change. I had that feeling for months now and I am starting to question if something is ever going to happen. But if something is, I'm 100% sure that it is something that will be posted here on ATS. It must be, cause there is a forum and post for everything known (and unknown) to mankind. I'll just keep reading and learning so I am prepared for whatever may come my way. Thank you for you time and interest for we are all truthseekers.
edit on 16-11-2011 by Duckling because: Changed font.

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 10:23 AM
link   
welcome

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 10:25 AM
link   
Hello Duckling!

Your English is better than most Americans.

I too feel that we are reaching a climax, although I really have no idea what that means. Whatever happens, the entire world seems to be teetering on the edge of something, and could fall in any direction. Who knows where we will land.

Welcome to ATS - I look forward to reading more from you.

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 10:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Duckling

Hi and welcome, always need some fresh meat.

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 10:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Duckling

Hello Emily....welcome to ATS! I think your usage of the English language is very good.

I know what you mean....I think we are all sitting on the edge of our seats.....waiting for (that something) to happen. I can feel it deeply in my intuition.

ATS will certainly keep us all informed. We will get the real information...not just what is said on the TV, radio etc.

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 11:02 AM
link   
Welcome
I love ATS, it has given so much information, many of the members are very educated in a variety of topics, I would consider many of them to be expert. I especially like the fact that they can find topic material or sites that can give you more information. And they are uniquely helpful and compassionate, although sometimes we can be hard on people that waste space and time bringing up topics that have already been covered. The search engine in ATS is quite good and I have found many things in it to help me.
There is something coming, and as stated there could be many places it could come, I watch geophysics and think that it will more than likely come there. The Sun can also play a part. I deal in extinction events and ancient archaeology, and this is great place to find things, the past is the future. Hope you learn a lot.

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 02:25 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS!

I try to tell people to cherish Truthfulness-Compassion-Forbearance in daily life and then everything will go better for these people. On the positive side there is a spiritual practice of mind and body available which is called Falun Dafa and is the fastest spreading spiritual practice ever introduced to mankind(1992 it was introduced and in 1999 it was banned by the communists in China).

Falun Dafa is all free of charge and I recommend you to read the book Zhuan Falun in my signature below - the book of all books since the creation of this planet.

About something coming in the form of disasters etc, in the old Nordic prophecy the only survivors of the endtimes are called Liv(girl) and Livtrase(boy). The Master of Falun Dafa is called Li.. Just remember to say "Falun Dafa is good" when things go wrong, and you will be lucky.

Just my two cents, no truth offered whatsoever.

/Truthfulness-Compassion-Forbearance is good, Falun Dafa is good

join