It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Don't mess with ouija boards. I did over 25 years ago and am still having awful experiences!

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Also the "pig face" has been documented in many cases such as the Amityville Horror, the Luts family had a daughter that said it's name was "jody" and it had glowing red eyes.

Amityville Horror - The Secret Room and the Ghostly Pig

www.ghost-story.co.uk...

While standing outside the house one night, Lutz saw the face of a pig with glowing red eyes in the window of his daughter, Missy. Missy began to continually talk of "my friend Jodie, the biggest pig you ever saw." One night, Missy pointed out of the windows at two red eyes that were staring in. She told her mother that it was Jodie, and he wanted to come inside. Mrs. Lutz then threw a chair through the window. She reported that there was a cry like that of a wounded animal, a long squealing. The eyes appeared later by the window near the staircase. When George Lutz ran outside, he noticed tracks in the snow in front of the window. No man or woman could make such a mark. The prints were made by something like a giant pig.

For the same reason both Moses & Jesus refused to eat it. God commanded Muslims not to eat Swine , God also commanded Moses not to eat or even touch the Swine meat as in the following verses in the Bible: LEVITICUS 11:7-8 "and the pig, for though it divides the hoof, thus making a split hoof, it does not chew cud, it is unclean to you. You shall not eat of their flesh nor touch their carcasses; they are unclean to you. "

The pig is the most shameless animal on the face of the earth. It is the only animal that invites its friends to have sex with its mate. ." If you eat filth you have the effect of filth.

Pig-faced women
en.wikipedia.org...

Stories of pig-faced women originated roughly simultaneously in Holland, England and France in the late 1630s. The stories told of a wealthy woman whose body was of normal human appearance, but who had the face of a pig. In the earliest forms of the story, the woman's pig-like appearance was the result of witchcraft. Following her wedding day, the pig-faced woman's new husband was granted the choice of having her appear beautiful to him but pig-like to others, or pig-like to him and beautiful to others. When her husband told her that the choice was hers, the enchantment was broken and her pig-like appearance vanished. These stories became particularly popular in England, and later in Ireland.

BTW I am in no way religious but I am however Agnostic if anything
edit on 17-11-2011 by Unknown Soldier because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 06:04 PM
link   
ouija boards arent real. they dont work. they are false. it is just your brain telling you that it works

here is a video proving that they dont work

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jonro
Its funny how all these things "only happen at night"..... nice story.... for the campfire.

Well think about it, we the Human species thrive on the sun and the light. Without the sun we would live in darkness, starve freeze and die. If you stay inside and never go out and get UV rays what happens? You become depressed and lack energy. WE are living on a planet that so happens to be just in the right place orbiting the sun where it is not too hot or not too cold is just right.

Now imagine beings from a lower negative dimension, even an alternate universe mirroring ours polarized as being the opposite of what we are "shadow people" they feed on the darkness and negative energy such as emotion. At night time here it suits their environment and is more hospitable for them. As well as drawing energy to manifest on our physical plain. Yeah it's a lot to take in but this theory seems to fit in to the scheme of things imho.

What do we think we know? There is a lot out there, we know they are real we just do not understand exactly what they are however some have a good idea of what they are. They have always been with us.

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 06:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Jonro

Not all things happened at night but most did. Some things i have seen in the daytime. I can't make you believe me and i dont blame you for not believing. If i hadn't had it happen to me, i wouldn't believe it either.

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 06:36 PM
link   
reply to post by stephanies-chase

HAHAHA! I love Doogie! Thats how it started for me. I just became so obsessed that i was always asking people to play and would get ticked off if they said no. Not long after that is when stuff started happening.

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 06:38 PM
link   
reply to post by soaringhawk

Not that i noticed. I just remember it being so strange that it had a snout and HUGE eyes! Its legs looked weird too. Ummm... its hard to explain, kinda like a grasshopper leg, if that makes sense.

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 06:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Unknown Soldier

Thank you for believing me. That is scary that you seen it by your baby. Now that you mention about seeing things in your mind, a few years ago my daughter was having problems at night. She said every time she shut her eyes she would see dead gross rotting faces. For a few nights and then couldn't take it any more so she came to tell me. We got out of bed and anointed her room with oil and prayed for her and told it to leave her alone and to not come back. She was fine after that.

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 06:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Unknown Soldier

Ok, the pig i seen didn't have red eyes (thank God) The eyes where just extremely large, when it was standing there looking at me, he stood there so long i got a real good look, His eyes were even blinking! i know that sounds ridiculous but true. that info about the pigs freaks me out!

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 06:52 PM
link   
This sounds like a good opportunity to capture some footage. Most people who claim to see and hear things are first timers and never prepare themselves, however you have a great chance to capture something on film.
Since it happens to you a lot you should always keep a recording device near by.
Lets face it, it isn't going away so why no do something productive with it.

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 06:57 PM
link   
Ouija boards are #ed, to say the least.

My first and only for-sure paranormal experience was when I was a kid. We were all like 11, 6 of us in my friend's basement around the "bay" here, barren lands, small towns of a few hundred, at night it's complete darkness. Anyways, it was the evening and we had a candle going, and we were reading from a seance excerpt hands locked, and after we uttered the words three or four times the curtains on both windows in the basement violently shook, no draft or wind could shake it like this. These were the blinds that are real thick, hard white plastic ones with that bathtub chain for a pulling device. They really clatter when they hit off each other.

We lost it, screamed and ran outside and it's all we talked about for a month, and we still talk about it once every couple of months. We can't not. Nobody needs to believe this story, but I know it happened. To this day I won't go near one of these, and still have weird experiences alone at night, like loud thuds on the wall or with a closet door or window. Thuds seem to be apart of my life, and they never make sense.

Just last week I had a deoderant launch off the shelf behind me, which sounds funny, but it was to the point where it almost hit the wall in front of me, in this small room where the computer is. I turned white when it happened, even typing it has me looking over my shoulder. I was hardcore into a page about Amun from Egyptian Hieroglyphs the moment it happened =/

I never give "ghosts" or spirits thought anymore. I sort of gave up on that awhile ago and have since thought there were strange forces, but I have no name for them. When I was a child we had neighbors who lived behind us had us over and we saw a photo of her and her son's at Christmas, a year after their Father died the Christmas before, and a clear imprint of a man was there with his arms folded with a sad look on his face, and the woman could barely keep it together just showing us it, but that and my childhood experience rattles my mind.
edit on 17/11/11 by murkraz because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 06:59 PM
link   
Prayer doesn't hurt, but you also want to back yourself up with some decent talismans, a good ring and a leather bota bag filled with water, and maybe some mirrors (the Chinese fight demons with mirrors pretty effectively). Burning fish is also a recognized method of fighting them.

Anyway, there are resources on the Internet that tell you what to do. No sense in just sitting back doing nothing.

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 07:08 PM
link   
reply to post by LittleBit111

well, i prayed with someone and anointed my home and its been almost 2 weeks since anything has happened so i hope i wont have anything to video. But, if i can keep my head together and not freak out when something happens i will try to video something.

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 07:12 PM
link   
reply to post by murkraz

Oh my gosh thats scary! I hear thuds and knocks all the time too. I will wake up with someone knocking a few times on our bedroom door and no one is ever there. even knocking on the wall by my head.

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 07:12 PM
link   
That is the main reason I have not fooled around with the board. I was at a party in the mid '80s and someone pulled one out and I was asked to participate and I declined. I have heard stories such as your plight that were to the participants, really freaky scary. From what I understand, if you fool around with it, you are opening up some gate to EVIL that sometimes cannot be closed. I like to play life safe when it comes to this stuff.

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 07:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Blue Shift

wow, I've never heard of any of that stuff. Thank you for trying to help me. I appreciate everyone who's been so nice to me on hear. I get frustrated when people are so rude for no reason. I dont mind people not believing but some are just jerks.

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by LittleBit111
reply to post by murkraz

Oh my gosh thats scary! I hear thuds and knocks all the time too. I will wake up with someone knocking a few times on our bedroom door and no one is ever there. even knocking on the wall by my head.

My Mother has the scariest of stories, when I was a kid something used a lot of force and more or less pulled on her door knob with great strength just like if someone was deliberately just pushing and pulling on it as loud as they could. Both my parents froze, didn't even wanna get up to see because it was so ominous, and it got quiet and happened again and my Dad charged out and there was nobody there, and no drafts.

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 07:20 PM
link   
It's hard to take this seriously, when it's something you can get from Target or Wallmart, neatly wrapped made by Hasbro.... or whoever. If you go looking for evil and open up to it, it may take the invite though. The Ouiji board? that's a hard one to swallow. Sounds like a Show for Coast to Coast with George Noory.

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 07:47 PM
link   
I messed with ouija boards alone many times when I was about 19 and experimenting with black magic. I have to say the thing works, in that it was flying around the board spelling sentences so fast I could barely hang on. It became very profane and took on weird personalities and I ended up swearing off the practice out of fear. I have no clue what 'it' really is doing, whether its a 3rd party spirit or a direct link to your subconscious, but it VERY MUCH works.

No lasting effects though here.

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 07:51 PM
link   
You should check and see if your house has high EMF levels. High EMF levels can make you have hallucinations, feel like someone is watching you, someone is behind you, hear things, etc.

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 08:01 PM
link   
reply to post by camaro68ss

Religion comes into it if you like it or not. If your like some of these people, even myself for the matter, and get attacked, you know these things are evil! In the catholic church they call it being spiritually attacked and its one of the scarest things that can happen to you. But if you know Jesus and call to him when its happening, these demons cant do a thing to you. I know because it happens to me offten.

lol
Why is it that the only people who see ghosts and spirits are religious???

I'm sorry but ghosts, demons and Jesus don't exist. Prove me wrong.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join