It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Don't mess with ouija boards. I did over 25 years ago and am still having awful experiences!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 10:13 AM
link   
When i played with the ouija board I feel like it opened the door to something horrible. It changed my personality. We ( me and my brother) would hear walking in the house at night. I heard it one night and it stopped at my open bedroom door and i seen it. It looked to be about 4 feet tall,standing upright, with a pig snout and huge eyes! I also had something walk in my room and sit on by bed right beside me. I was so scared I couldn't move at all. After about a minute it got up, i could hear it walk down the hall, then walk back up to the living room.
I've seen three hooded things on the road walking toward us (my boyfriend and I) They would take a few steps and somehow be several feet closer to us! We were freaking out and trying to get the car turned around. When we got turned around we got out of there and haven't seen these things since.
Things in my room would be moved around. I was afraid to be in my room alone. At night i would hear thousands of voices as soon as i laid down. One night i had just laid down and was listening to those voices and something grabbed my shoulder...hard. I completely lost it cause my back was to the wall so i knew it was something bad. I jumped out of bed and seen a dark arm with long fingers sticking out of the wall! I finally just made myself stop playing with the board and prayed every night before going to bed. After 2 weeks everything stopped.
The problem is sometimes things try to come back. I had something try to suffocate me by putting its mouth over my nose and mouth! one night i kept hearing things moving around in my room. I finally woke my husband and told him to just listen a few minutes. We laid there being quiet and listening to something moving around in our room. even going into the closet and moving stuff around in there too! Finally we seen a big dark shadow moving in the corner of our room and my husband yelled for it to " get out" and it left.
The last episodes started a few months ago. I would have something poke or grab me at night. once it grabbed my foot and pulled. I even had it tickle me which was just freaky! within that same time frame i seen something small and black run into my daughters room. And she said that she was sitting at her computer and heard " I like you sissy, your my favorite" she about crapped her pants because no one was there. I finally had someone pray for me and felt something lift off me and felt so much better after. I have slept so good these last few weeks since then with no problems. My daughter hasn't had anything happen either so we are doing good.
I just don't get why this keeps happening? I know people will probably bash me on hear cause i mentioned prayer but it did work and my family experienced things to so it's not just me being a weirdo

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 10:17 AM
link   
reply to post by LittleBit111

My only question is.
If this has been going on for 25 years, Why haven't you taken any pictures or videos?
I would like to believe you, because I have had my own experiences with "ghost".
The way you explain it though is that you should have loads of evidence.
Nice ghost story for a campfire though.
edit on 16-11-2011 by GmoS719 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 10:20 AM
link   
To be honest, it was quite a popular activity as kids where i grew up. No ill effects on me years later.......

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Flavian
To be honest, it was quite a popular activity as kids where i grew up. No ill effects on me years later.......

I think it has something to with the time and place you do it at.
Idk, I've played with them too, many of times. Nothing changed for me.

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by GmoS719

My only question is.
If this has been going on for 25 years, Why haven't you taken any pictures or videos?
I would like to believe you, because I have had my own experiences with "ghost".
The way you explain it though is that you should have loads of evidence.
Nice ghost story for a campfire though.

are you for real ffs, all you intellectual intelligent folk ... apparently ... lol, take a picture blah blah BS, it doesn't work that way, to the op I have had similar issues from childhood crap with that damn board, i'm now 41, I found mental discipline and self talk the best remedy along with Christ's protection, not saying anything to change you just what has helped me
(I still see stuff but generally it animal spirits and I just tell the other dark spirits to *** off)
edit on 16/11/2011 by Burgo1010 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 10:24 AM
link   
Religious people usually say just to say jesus christs name and w/e it is will leave, say what you will but some people swear by it even the non religous.

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 10:25 AM
link   
reply to post by GmoS719

The mother of one of the girls in the village where i grew up had a very old Ouija board made from oak in a velvet case. It provided hours after hour of entertainment. A few instances that genuinely made me wonder. However, no ill effects (thankfully).

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by kaoticf8
Religious people usually say just to say jesus christs name and w/e it is will leave, say what you will but some people swear by it even the non religous.

LORD Jesus Christ, however it only works if the heart means it and why does damn religion have to come into it lol, if you know what I mean
but yes you are 100% correct

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 10:27 AM
link   

I have made a few ouijas for myself and friends in the past. I made some really nice ones out of bronze and i gave them a personal patina ( i urinated on it for days, looks very aged!) but nothing like this has ever taken place. I believe you when you say these things are happening to you... but i have a feeling you have convinced yourself of something that you now feel is happening to you but in reality its just your vivid imagination.

Its like the doctor told Mrs McNeil in the Exorcist..."The problem with your daughter is not her bed, its her brain."

Then again things didnt play out so good for the McNeils so who knows.

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 10:31 AM
link   
reply to post by GmoS719

I totally understand where your coming from. If i hadn't experienced these things, i wouldn't believe it either. Most of the times where i seen things i was a teen in the 80"s. We didn't have cell phones with cameras. But the times as an adult i was either in bed when this happened or it was so fast that i had no time to get a camera to take pics. I did think of a camera when i seen something going in my daughters room but by the time i got to her room, it was gone. But to tell you the truth, i get so freaked out when these things happen, That i forget about pictures until after its all over.
I may go a year without a single experience and then for no reason stuff will happen. Maybe only once and not happen again for a long time. I don't know if its something i'm doing to cause it to happen or what?

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 10:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Burgo1010

It does work that way, People take pictures and videos of ghost all of the time.
If you have reoccurring problems and you are going to tell people about it. Set up a camera.

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Thank you! I'm glad someone understands. The thing i seen going into my daughters room look small, like a cat thats not full grown. It was so weird, I usually see things that are about the size of a human so to see this little one was totally new to me.

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 10:39 AM
link   
Your so so lucky, I would love to hear and see the things you describe.

Sadly I know i never will because that stuff doesn't exist.

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 10:40 AM
link   
reply to post by TheInterceptor

Well, what about my husband seeing the shadow, and my boyfriend seeing the hooded guys. Or when my daughter heard the voice? But i do understand the brain does work in mysterious ways. I'm just not sure that my case is like that.

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by GmoS719

It does work that way, People take pictures and videos of ghost all of the time.
If you have reoccurring problems and you are going to tell people about it. Set up a camera.

no it doesn't, anyways your obviously to intelligent so I won't waste time arguing

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Burgo1010

LORD Jesus Christ, however it only works if the heart means it and why does damn religion have to come into it lol, if you know what I mean

Religion comes into it if you like it or not. If your like some of these people, even myself for the matter, and get attacked, you know these things are evil! In the catholic church they call it being spiritually attacked and its one of the scarest things that can happen to you. But if you know Jesus and call to him when its happening, these demons cant do a thing to you. I know because it happens to me offten.

Take it for what you will, belive me or not, I dont care, for i know the truth.

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 10:45 AM
link   
reply to post by CharterZZ

I know a lot of people that say they would love to see this stuff but when it really happens, it if terrifying! Especially when it touches you. Its not like when a person touches you. Its weird, its almost like electric. Even afterward i can still feel tingely feeling for a few minutes. I understand if you don't believe, my own husband didn't believe until he seen the shadow.

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 10:48 AM
link   
reply to post by camaro68ss

You are totally right. When this thing tried to suffocate me i couldn't talk but in my mind i said '"get out in the m=name of Jesus" cause i didn't know what else to do but it worked. It left right after i said that.

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by LittleBit111

Thank you! I'm glad someone understands. The thing i seen going into my daughters room look small, like a cat thats not full grown. It was so weird, I usually see things that are about the size of a human so to see this little one was totally new to me.

does it appear as a dark mass crawling along like its sneaking or an actual animal? if it appears to be an animal spirit then that is not necessarily a bad thing, I have a big bloody cat here sometimes lol, being aware is half the battle

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by camaro68ss

Originally posted by Burgo1010

Religion comes into it if you like it or not. If your like some of these people, even myself for the matter, and get attacked, you know these things are evil! In the catholic church they call it being spiritually attacked and its one of the scarest things that can happen to you. But if you know Jesus and call to him when its happening, these demons cant do a thing to you. I know because it happens to me offten.

Take it for what you will, belive me or not, I dont care, for i know the truth.

Calm down mate, I believe you, I was a victim for years, Waking up like something was sat on me, My lower back vibrating then feel like I'm floating away & YES I could not speak but fought & called LORD JESUS CHRIST, It always stopped
I think I came across wrong or you misinterpreted ... i'm just wary on ats what I divuldge of my faith because of intellectuals

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join